"Jeffy Wins The Lottery!" is the 525th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy wins the lottery!
The episode starts off with Jeffy bringing a plunger to the living room, asking Mario what it is. Mario, disgusted, tells Jeffy what it’s used for but Jeffy gets confused and shoves the plunger in Mario’s face. Mario gets mad and takes a shower.
The news comes on with Goodman announcing the winning lottery numbers and says that the prize is $100 million. After he’s done, Goodman announces that there’s going to be strong winds today.
Mario comes out of the shower and Rosalina tells him that they announced the winning lottery numbers, but Mario doesn’t care, thinking that lottery tickets are a scam. Jeffy Asks how lottery tickets work. Mario explains that he has to guess the numbers in order to win money. Jeffy then says random numbers, witch annoys Mario. Mario tells Jeffy to take out the trash. Before Jeffy leaves he shoves the plunger in Mario’s face again, causing him to take another shower.
Hansel is seen digging in the trash bin, in hopes of finding some food. Instead, he finds a lottery ticket with the winning numbers, but the wind blows it out his hands. Jeffy goes outside and throws out the trash, and finds the same lottery ticket. Jeffy does not understand why the ticket has numbers on it however and leaves it outside.
Mario is done taking his second shower and complains about guessing the correct numbers on the lottery ticket. Jeffy remembers that the same lottery ticket is laying outside. Jeffy tries looking for it, but due to the lottery ticket being upside down, Jeffy mistook it for another lottery ticket.
Jeffy comes back inside the house angry, but the lottery ticket gets blown into the house, landing right in front of Jeffy. Jeffy asks Mario how he can get the money on the lottery ticket. Mario says he has to bring it to the lottery office. Jeffy sends his lottery ticket in on live TV and exchanges the money for bouncy balls, to which, Goodman calls him an idiot for that. Jeffy comes back to dump his bouncy balls all over Mario and Rosalina. Mario is angry at Jeffy for getting bouncy balls instead of money, but Rosalina likes all the bouncy balls and decides to play with them. Mario, disgusted by all of the sticky bouncy balls, goes to take a bath.
Mario fantasies about killing himself, but the bathtub is full of bouncy balls. Mario gets angry at Jeffy and calls him an idiot, which makes Rosalina angry. Rosalina decides that they should sort the bouncy balls. To which, Mario reluctantly agrees.
Chef Pee Pee is trying to make some food in the microwave, but the microwave is full of bouncy balls. Frustrated Chef Pee Pee decides to get a drink in the fridge, which is also full of bouncy balls. Chef Pee Pee gets angry at Mario and asks him what's going on. Mario explains to Chef Pee Pee the situation. The news comes on again to announce that they’re going to allow bouncy balls as currency due to counterfeit.
Jeffy, now knowing he’s a millionaire, asks to get a happy meal. After they come home from Jimmy John's, Mario asks Jeffy For some money. Jeffy says that they can have money that isn’t on the couch. Mario asks where are the other bouncy balls, and Jeffy says that they’re in the toilet.
After Mario gets the bouncy balls out, the news comes on saying that they won’t allow bouncy balls as currency anymore. Mario is upset that they’re not millionaires anymore.
In the epilogue, Mario goes to collect the mail, but the mailbox is full of bouncy balls much to his annoyance.
- The description is the same as the title.
- Lovell once again plays Hansel in this video instead of Chris, making this video the second time Hansel is voiced by Lovell. The first was in "Goodman's Son Gets a Job!". This was due to Chris not being available due to COVID-19 and quarantine.
- This episode was uploaded 5 years after "Bowser Junior's Game Night 2".
- It may be a coincidence this takes place when discussion of 'Dogecoin' (A form of cryptocurrency from the Doge meme, a stock scam recently popularized by false stock analysts/investors on TikTok) was being heavily discussed in the news and the web due to stock market.
- The bouncy balls being a new form of currency in the SML universe could also be to mock cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin and many others.
- Goodman may have forced Jeffy to choose the 'bouncy balls' option due to Jeffy not being 18 years old yet which is the age required to claim the lottery, or he wanted the money for himself.
- This video was filmed the same day the previous one became monetized.
- This video's SML Question is reused from "Chef Pee Pee's Lottery Ticket" and "Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!"
- Jeffy appears to be oblivious to the lottery, despite seeming to know about it in "Jeffy's Paper Shredder!".