| Please note the following:
"Jeffy The Rapper!" is the 283rd episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy becomes a rapper! But is the thug life too tough for Jeffy?
It starts when Black Yoshi and Tyrone are playing Call of Duty, until Mario comes in and asks Black Yoshi to watch Jeffy, while he goes to a store. But, he refuses to watch Jeffy because he's focusing on playing Call of Duty. Jeffy plays a song on his cat piano, and Black Yoshi gets annoyed and Tyrone got impressed by Jeffy, and then Jeffy plays the song again using his cat piano while Tyrone is dancing, and then after that, when Mario got back from the store, Black Yoshi told him to get the watermelon seeds, and Mario told him that he can't eat/suck watermelon seeds, but after that Jeffy called Mario a Nigga because he is now a rapper named J-Fee and Tyrone said that he has a hit single song called "Why" and then Mario said it is ridiculous, but then Tyrone showed Mario some money. Mario isn't satisfied until Tyrone gives him more money. Then he said that J-Fee needs to get arrested, and Mario said that the deal's off, but Tyrone already called the cops.
The Brooklyn Guy shows up, and J-Fee gets arrested for shooting an old woman "And opening someone else's mail." Mario convinces to him that he's only 12, but J-Fee goes to jail anyway. Since he's famous, he only goes to jail for a few months. Mario then talks to Tyrone that his son has gone to jail. Tyrone then convinces him that he would "Go to jail for a couple of months, get out, drop a new song, get rich again, and then go back to jail!"
Mario doesn't like the idea, but he trusts him after he told Mario that it's part of a plan and that he gets rich. J-Fee was even on the news for becoming a new hit rapper. At Toad's house, he gets angry at J-Fee for stealing his thunder and that he'll show him who's boss. 2 months later, J-Fee gets out of jail and tells Mario that he got raped. Then he goes to jail again for domestic violence. (Smacking his girlfriend.)
2 months later, J-Fee gets out of jail and tells Mario that he got his "pee-pee" pierced, and since they messed it up a few times, he said it looks like a flute now. Tyrone then shows J-Fee that Toad had dropped a new diss track on J-Fee. Tyrone then convinces him that he must drop a diss track back at him or his career will be over, meaning that he wouldn't be rich or have any ladies. J-Fee is beginning to make one when Toad then messaged J-Fee that he'll meet him outside. He goes outside but he couldn't find Toad until he pulls up with his car, shoots him in the chest and drives off.
The story also made it to the news that night. At home, Jeffy gets medical treatment by The Brooklyn Guy, and Tyrone is saddened that his career is officially over. Mario apologizes to Jeffy that he should've just chosen him over the money. The video ends with Jeffy asking The Brooklyn Guy that his "pee-pee" looks like a flute.
- There is a behind the scenes video of Logan making the rap song on Chilly's channel.
- Also, Jeffy's song "Why" had the official music video released on SuperLuigiLogan, gaining over 28 Million views.
- This SML video is the SML video that reached 10 million views the quickest.
- This was one of the few videos that were not demonetized or age-restricted in December of 2017, despite Logan himself even admitting that this is arguably his most inappropriate video.
- The SML Crew got busted during the making of this video (as seen in the Behind the Scenes video) as, during the filming of Jeffy's music video, security staff went up the parking structure that the crew was filming it, as they thought there was a sports car meet-up.
- This is Tyrone's first appearance since Taken and his first appearance in 2017.
- This is Black Yoshi's first appearance since The Bake Sale! and his second appearance in 2017.
- The name J-Fee is a pun on Jay-Z.
- The name J-Fee could be a pun of K-Fee, a company that produces coffee and is known for their scary commercials.
- This is the first time Jeffy uses the N-Word and also first time getting arrested.
- This is the first time Jeffy has been shot but survives.
- When Tyrone says "Oh my Jewish God", it is a reference to him being of Jewish faith as well as his Jewish family, as he is the step-father of Cody.
- This is the first time in a while since we have seen Toad rap a song, and the first time there is rap since Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 5.
- It is revealed that Toad has a new car, which appears to be a blue Dodge Challenger.
- It has now been more than a whole month since Rosalina has appeared in a video.
- This episode is quite similar to an older SML video, Toad is Cool, as both episodes involve Toad battling with another person, and that Jeffy becoming a rapper by being introduced to another rapper is similar to Toad becoming a rapper by being introduced to a rapper.
- Toad likely got arrested off-screen in the video.
- The rap in this video became a meme when YouTuber "Zelda Flash" uploaded videos called "Jeffy's Rap but with the Fred Christmas is Creepy Song" and "Jeffy's Rap but it's in Nightcore", the meme also expanded when his cousin Multisonic_247 uploaded a video called "Jeffy's Rap but every Why is replaced with S H O T."
- This video is also known as "Jeffy The Gangsta".
- The video has become the most viewed video on SML's channel, surpassing Bowser Junior's Summer Vacation with 16 million views.
- Jeffy's song has the same music as Tyrone's.
- The most viewed video on all of SML's channels (excluding SuperBowserLogan) is related to this video.
- On January 24th, the video was age restricted over 10 months after the video was made
- It is unknown how, in the “Why?” music video, the voice of Mario was used if he was not present and did not even know about it.
- Tyrone is shown to be racist in the is episode since he randomly accused Mario of enslaving ancestors and called him the devil because he is white.