"Jeffy Sleepwalks!" is the 232nd video of SML Movies.
Jeffy is sleepwalking and making messes for some reason!
The Story begins with Mario putting Jeffy to sleep. Mario tries to put Jeffy's PJ's on but Jeffy refuses, and instead wants to sleep in his "big boy pants". Mario explains to Jeffy that while he would like Jeffy to sleep in his big boy pants, he can't let him due to Jeffy always pooping in them during the night. Jeffy begins to poop in his pants right after Mario finishes his sentence. Annoyed, Mario puts a blanket over him and tells Jeffy that he has to sleep in his now pooped pants.
Jeffy complains, but Mario refuses. Jeffy then asks Mario if he can play his cat piano. Of course, Mario says no. But Jeffy begins to play his piano regardless until Mario takes it out of his hands and throws it away, taking off his hat in the progress. Jeffy begins to complain again and asks for cereal, but Mario tells him that he won't have cereal until morning.
Jeffy then says he wants Froot Loops. Mario repeats that he'll give him Froot Loops in the morning, Only for Jeffy to say, "With milk." Mario once again refuses, saying rather irritated, "In the morning Jeffy!" and Jeffy gives a short yell at Mario. After an awkward silence, Mario just tells Jeffy to go to sleep. Mario proceeds to turn the light off, but after doing so Jeffy screams and Mario turns back the light on in shock, Mario asks what's wrong, but Jeffy denies that he screamed. Mario goes to turn off the light again, but Jeffy screams once more.
Mario, becoming even more annoyed, yells at Jeffy to stop, but Jeffy refuses it's him. Mario then turns the light off once more, this time catching Jeffy screaming. Mario points out he saw him, but Jeffy still refuses to say it's him. Mario, angry, begins to flicker the light on and off, on and off, on and off. Jeffy rapidly screaming over and over again. After scolding Jeffy, Mario turns the light off for real this time and Jeffy continues to scream.
Mario tells Jeffy to stop it, but Jeffy wants his night light. Mario tells him he can't have it and tells him to go to bed. Jeffy then says "what if the boogieman comes after me?" with Mario replying that kids in pooped pants aren't taken by the BoogieMan. Jeffy then poops his pants agian. Mario, now furious and tired, hops into bed. And as he is about to go to sleep, he hears the cat piano. Mario turns to look at Jeffy, playing the piano. Mario Immediately throws the cat piano out the window, probably damaging or breaking it.
Jeffy asks where is his cat piano, and Mario says he ate it, Jeffy repetitively asks why Mario ate his piano until Mario tells Jeffy to go to sleep. Mario threatens to staple his eyelids shut. Confused, jeffy asks, "Why would you do that, daddy? First you eat my cat piano, and then you want to staple my eyelids shut." Mario yells at Jeffy to go to sleep and Jeffy makes a 'uhh uhh' sound. Jeffy and Mario sleep.
It cuts to a scene where Jeffy sleepwalks towards the kitchen and makes Froot Loops. Jeffy breaks a bowl, pours the cereal and milk all over the counter and brings a spoon of cereal into his bed. Mario wakes up and looks at Jeffy, thinking that he is dead. Jeffy then poops, revealing that he is not dead. Mario then walks to the kitchen, finding the big mess.
Mario calls Jeffy into the kitchen. Jeffy then lies about him not making the mess, but finds a trail of Froot Loops leading to Mario's bedroom and onto Jeffy's bed. Jeffy pins the clues on Mario and lies about not making the mess. Mario sets up a camera so that he could catch Jeffy. And the next morning, Mario wakes up to find a huge mess in the living room.
After questioning jeffy on it, Mario heads to his security cameras. It turns out Mario caught the video he was looking for but Jeffy denies that he was the one messing up. Then Mario calls Jeffy a bad boy and Jeffy cries and bangs his head against the wall like he usually does when called like that. That following night Mario caught Jeffy walking out of the room and that's when he knew he was sleepwalking. Mario then apologized to Jeffy and Jeffy told him he was just doing stuff with his eyes closed. Mario then gets knocked by Jeffy and he looked for him with his shut eyes, ending the episode.
- The Twinkle Twinkle audio was previously used in a Doofy The Dragon episode in Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack!, but in that video, Doofy sang it as 'The Drug Song', and in this video, it was instrumental.
- The scene with a trail of Froot Loops is likely a reference to a scene from Monsters Inc where Sulley leads Boo into his bedroom.
- This is the second video where only 2 characters are present. The first is Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Black Ops 3!
- This is the second time Jeffy has a different thumbnail pose. The first time was in Jeffy's Mistake!
- This is the fourth time a character, is shown with his eyes closed, the first three were Black Yoshi and the Birds, Bowser Junior's All Nighter! and Bowser Junior's Nerf War!
- This is the first video where Mario and Jeffy appear by themselves.
- This is the 2nd video Jeffy breaks stuff, the first being Jeffy's Mistake!
- Jeffy is shown to be clumsy in this episode because Jeffy was trying to see what he can do with his eyes closed.
- This is the second video a security camera appeared, the first was The Ouija Board!
- Jeffy was shown to be a liar in this video because he thought that he didn't do it when he actually did, And when he screams when Mario turns of the lights.
- its possible that the reason why he lies is because he didn't see himself doing it.
- This is the 2nd time Mario and Jeffy appear only, the 1st being in Jeffy's Stupid Home Video!
- When Mario says he's going to give Jeffy a spanking, this is a reference to Jeffy's Bad Word!
- This is the second time Jeffy screams in Mario's face. The first being Jeffy Gets Potty Trained!
- This video only has 2 characters.
- This video was demonetized according to an Instagram post
- Mario should have noticed Jeffy "sleepwalking" on camera.
- There shouldn't have been a trail of Froot Loops leading to Jeffy's room as Jeffy only carried a spoonful of Froot Loops to his room.
- When Jeffy damages the camera, Lance's face can briefly be seen.
- At 0:37, Jeffy says "Cat pian" instead of "Cat piano".
- It is unknown how the other characters (Chef Pee Pee, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Shrek, Black Yoshi etc) did not hear Jeffy trashing the apartment it is likely that the other Characters are heavy sleepers.
- On 4:59, when Jeffy says "Found it", his mouth does not open.