"Jeffy Plays Baseball!" is the 376th episode of SML Movies.
Mario is outside playing baseball with Jeffy. When Mario throws the ball, Jeffy becomes scared and cusses at him. Mario then irritably explains how to play, then throws the ball again. In slow-motion, Jeffy hits the ball. Goodman is then seen driving to Mario's house in his car because Mario's house payment is overdue. The ball ends up hitting and cracking the windshield of Goodman's car.
After realizing what happened, Mario and Jeffy then frantically run inside, with Mario telling Jeffy to go to sleep so that Goodman wouldn't know it was him. Goodman is then seen at the door of the house, asking if Mario was the one who cracked his windshield. Mario attempts to deny this but is exposed when Goodman shows that the ball has the words "Jeffy's Favorite Ball" inscribed on it. Mario denies this, saying the neighbors were trying to frame him. Mario says that Jeffy was sleeping, which leads to Goodman going to Jeffy's room in order to wake him up.
Mario and Goodman see the baseball bat in Jeffy's hand, with "Jeffy's Favorite Bat" inscribed on it. Goodman finds out that these two items are related, and ask if Jeffy used his favorite bat, to hit his favorite ball, which hit Goodman's favorite windshield. Jeffy then strikes Goodman with the bat, knocking him unconscious.
Mario calls Brooklyn T. Guy to check if Goodman is alive. He finds out that he's still alive, but feels at a big bump on his head, asking Mario what happened. Mario lies and says that he was jumping on the bed, much to the dismay of the Brooklyn Guy. Goodman wakes up, only to be presumed as having amnesia since he doesn't remember anything.
Mario says that Goodman was trying to give Mario and the Brooklyn Guy 1 million dollars each. Goodman, however, was faking his amnesia and remembers everything. Goodman then says that he cannot move his arms, hands, legs, and anything below his neck. The Brooklyn Guy says that somehow Goodman was paralyzed from the neck down and Brooklyn Guy tells Mario that he must take care of him since he thinks it's his fault.
Mario changes Goodman; he then places a diaper on Goodman. Again, Mario changes Goodman's underwear/diaper. Goodman then asks Mario for food. He asks for filet mignon, medium rare, peppercorn, blue cheese crumbles, with caviar. Goodman soon asks for the remote. Mario makes a "That's What She Said" joke, much to the dismay of Goodman. Mario then apologizes and says he didn't think it would hurt that bad and Goodman says "That's what she said" Mario gets annoyed and presumes to buy the caviar off-screen, and go cook the food.
In the kitchen, Jeffy appears, holding a squash, shaking it around like a swollen erection. Mario then explains what squash is to Jeffy. However, Jeffy tries to pound the squash flat with a mallet. Mario tells Jeffy to leave the kitchen.
Soon, Mario is done cooking and places the food on a plate near Goodman. Goodman then complains about the food. Due to his loss of appetite because of the food he only asks Mario to change his diaper again.
Goodman is placed in the bathtub, where he tells Jeffy that he must hold up Goodman's head due to his paralysis. Mario then presumes to go get the shampoo and soap off-screen. When he comes back, Goodman is underwater, as Jeffy focuses his attention on a squash/pumpkin. Mario then tells Jeffy to save Goodman, to which Jeffy throws the pumpkin/squash into the water.
Mario presumed to save Goodman off-screen, where he apologizes for Jeffy's actions. Goodman says that Mario is the worst caretaker he has ever seen and that a deaf-blind dumb person could do a better job. Mario finally snaps and insults Goodman, saying that he is the meanest person ever, and his paralysis was karma for all of the evil/greedy things he has done in the past. He then says he won't pay another house payment, and drive Goodman's Lamborghini. Goodman then stands up, saying that he has enough, and announces his paralysis was faked since he wanted Mario to be his servant for two weeks since Jeffy hit a baseball with his baseball bat, landing and cracking Goodman's windshield. He then complains about the actions that happened within the video, and leaves, as he would return for Mario's house payment.
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 13th appearance in a row.
- The same SML Question in this video was also used in "The Fender Bender!".
- This is the 2nd time Goodman fakes being paralyzed after "The Fender Bender!".
- Unlike the aforementioned video (where he does it in an attempt to get an insurance check), he only does it here to spite Mario.
- This is the third video in the unofficial "Jeffy Plays" series; "Jeffy Plays Minecraft!" being the first and "Jeffy Plays Fortnite!" being the second.
- However, unlike Minecraft and Fortnite which are video games, baseball is an actual physical sport.
- This was uploaded 1 day before the 1 year anniversary of "The Secret Door!".
- Goodman's complaints about Mario's food was similar to "Black Yoshi's Black Friday!".
- In the description, Goodman's name is lowercase.
- If Goodman's paralysis was fake, he would have just moved when he was drowning in the water after Jeffy let go of his head. It could be that he did not want Mario to know that he was faking his paralysis.
- There is a "!" in the title but not the thumbnail.
- After Jeffy Gets a Cavity was uploaded, In a Chilly Vlog, Logan confirmed he wouldn't make any more videos with Jeffy in them, however, Jeffy returns in this video.
- The title of the video was misleading because despite the episode being titled "Jeffy Plays Baseball", Jeffy does not appear for the majority of the episode, nor play baseball. It is possible Logan did this just for views.
- If Goodman really was paralyzed, then he wouldn't have been able to feel himself soil his diaper, this is a hint that he isn't actually paralyzed.