"Jeffy Loses His Pencil!" is the 292nd episode of SML Movies.
What the title says.
The episode starts with Junior playing with his Triceratops (actually a Chasmosaurus) with Jeffy. Jeffy pulls out a cheeseburger, claiming it's a tougher dinosaur than the Triceratops, and thereby messes up everything on the table. Then he and Junior play Rock, Paper, Scissors, and Jeffy picks paper every time, thereby winning. Suddenly, Junior notices that the pencil is missing from Jeffy's nose. Jeffy freaks out and yells at Mario and Rosalina about it, making a weird face.
Mario, not having any idea where the pencil is, gives Jeffy a brand-new pencil saying that it's his, but Jeffy declines it, saying it's not his pencil. He freaks out some more by shaking his head really fast. To stop him, Mario and Rosalina agree to help Jeffy find it.
Five hours later, Mario and Rosalina have yet to find the pencil, and Jeffy freaks out some more. Rosalina then points out that the pencil might be still in his nose, and stuffed further up there (referring back to Smart Jeffy), and Mario decides to call Brooklyn Guy (Does Bad Things Guy. Lets pretend Does Bad Things Guy is Brooklyn T Guy) for help. Brooklyn Guy never finds it, and Jeffy freaks out again. To help Jeffy, he brings a machine that allows Mario and Rosalina to watch Jeffy's memory: "the memory-look-a-back-a-machine," so they can see if they can find when and where Jeffy lost the pencil. However, the machine will only go as far back as two days. A helmet is strapped to Jeffy, and memories are seen on the monitor.
In the first memory, Jeffy humps the Cheerios, then "brushing his teeth" (spraying toothpaste all over the mirror and making messes with the toilet paper), riding a vacuum cleaner down the stairs, attacking green beans with a baseball bat and sledgehammer, and finally, dressing up like a chicken and trying to wake the neighborhood up with his rooster impression. Only then does the pencil actually fall out.
Mario, Rosalina, and Brooklyn T. Guy go outside and on top of the roof where Mario goes to look for the pencil. He falls off the roof and breaks his back in doing so, but upon landing, finds the pencil in the grass. Brooklyn T. Guy proceeds to fix Mario, and Jeffy is thankful that he found his pencil. As a reward, he treats Mario to a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors...and declares himself the winner, despite Mario's protesting that they both chose paper (which they did).
In a post-video scene, Logan and Chilly reveal their Golden Play Button.
- Does Bad Things Guy
- Bowser Junior
- Doofy The Dragon (cameo on Doofy-O's in background)
- Thomas, Edward, James, Percy (on the curtains)
- Logan (post-video)
- Chilly (post-video)
- This is the first and only time Rosalina calls Jeffy a bad boy.
- This is also the first time in a while that Jeffy bangs his head on the nearest surface when being called a bad boy.
- This is the third time someone loses something of value to them, the first time being Bowser Junior Loses Thomas! (when Junior loses Thomas) and the second time being the Ken series (when Cody loses Ken)
- Does Bad Things Guy's line "It's only gonna hurt a LOT!" returns from Bowser Junior's Flu Shot!.
- Mario asks Rosalina, "So where were you for like two months?", even though she was in The Couch!, he possibly asked because of Rosalina's final appearance in Jeffy's Bathtime!
- This is the second time Jeffy is in a chicken costume.
- Bowser Junior says "Fee Fi Fo Fum!" while playing with his "triceratops" toy, which is a reference to Jack And The Beanstalk.
- Jeffy's pose in the thumbnail changes again.
- James as a train appears in the episode but on the curtain.
- Jeffy is seen insane in the bathroom for some reason, like in Jeffy Gets Stung By A Bee! and The New House!
- Brooklyn Guys Jokes come back from Jeffy's Flu Shot!
- This is the first time that Jeffy violently shakes his head.
- While viewing Jeffy's brain in the "Memory Looker-Backer Machine", now the viewer possibly knows what Jeffy does in his spare time, although those things happen just about 2 days ago.
- It is revealed that Jeffy also has great rooster impressions as well.
- This is the second time Mario gets covered in a cast. The first time was in Rosalina's Ex-Boyfriend!
- The reason why Rosalina, Mario, and Jeffy cannot change their hand signals in a game Rock Paper Scissors is because their fingers and hands don't move.
- Jeffy's chicken impersonation is an actual chicken sound, as Anthony Miller was laid off from the series.
- Jeffy creates a face reacting to something that's not really a big deal, much like in The New House to his new crib.
- When Does Bad Things Guy says he didn't go to medical school, it was a hint that he was posing as Brooklyn T. Guy.
- This is the second time Jeffy humps the Cheerios, the first being Shrek The Babysitter!
- When the pencil falls out of Jeffy's nose, if one would slow down the video to 0.25%, we can see that the pencil that is up Jeffy's nose is a pencil with half of it broken.
- This video has been age-restricted due to Jeffy humping his Cheerio box until removed on April 16.
- Rosalina mentions the events of Smart Jeffy.
- The brand the pencil in Jeffy's nose is from is Up&Up: A Target Exclusive
- Jeffy's Crying does not Use the same in the Quiet Game, Unless he Used one in Jeffy's Tantrum! This was Different.
- In Jeffy's debut, he does not have his pencil in his nose, nor does he care. However, he DID know where his pencil was. It was in his hand.
- The Triceratops toy, in the beginning, is actually a Chasmosaurus because its frill was too big to be a Triceratops.
- When Jeffy hammers the green beans in slow motion, his mouth is not seen moving.
- When Mario tried to replace Jeffy's pencil, Jeffy mentioned that there were boogers on his old pencil, but when Mario found it, it had no boogers on it.