"Jeffy's Yard Sale!" is the 457th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy has a yard sale to make money!
The video starts off with Jeffy telling Mario about a new expensive toy that he really liked, and he didn't want Mario to say "the N- word" (No). The commercial about the toy was shown, and the toy was a moving robot that shoots balls, and it cost 500 dollars.
Even though Mario thought it was a cool toy, he thought it was really expensive and Jeffy already had numerous toys he could play with, so Mario refused to buy him the toy. However, he had an idea of making Jeffy sell his old toys for the new one, but Jeffy didn't want to sell them first, and he threw a tantrum at him. However, he started doing it a bit later.
Sometime later, Jeffy opened the yard sale, selling his old toys for very high prices. Brooklyn T. Guy came in and asked the prices of some items, including crayons, Play-Doh and more. Brooklyn Guy complained about these prices. However, he decided to buy a third of a blue crayon for 5 dollars.
Mario then came in and ask how his yard sale was going, and Jeffy said that it was going fine since he got 5 bucks. Mario did complain about the high prices too, and he gives him a tip of selling stuff he didn't care about for a cheap price.
Jeffy came back to Mario with a lot of cash on his hand because he literally sold a lot of stuff he didn't care about (in which others like Mario did), including a couch (in which Jeffy didn't care about, but Mario did). Jeffy was selling furniture at extremely cheap prices, like a couch for 5 bucks, a table for 3 bucks and a chair for 4 bucks.
Jeffy was selling more things that he didn't care about at extremely cheap prices. For example, Screwball was moving a couch that he bought at apparently 5 bucks, Judy was buying an iron for 2 bucks and a razor for 5 bucks, etc. While all of this was happening, Mario complained about Jeffy's yard sale that he was supposed to sell toys at cheap prices and not furniture at cheap prices, but Jeffy didn't listen to his father.
More examples of people buying stuff Jeffy didn't care about included Tyrone buying a knife set for 4 bucks. Moreover, what was seen for sale on the kitchen was a blender for 2 bucks, some paper for 6 bucks, the microwave for 5 bucks, an oven for 10 bucks and a drawer for 2 bucks.
Meanwhile, a homeless man was caught eating food from the pantry by Mario and Jeffy. Mario gets mad about the situation, but Jeffy allows him to "try free samples". Hansel takes the whole jar of cheese balls and leaves.
Patrick walks up to Jeffy's stand with all his money from the Tooth Fairy, and gets excited about how many toys Jeffy has. Jeffy suggests buying the scissors for 200 bucks. Patrick buys them and runs away. Mario tells Jeffy that it sucks to have his toys sold, but Jeffy says that he doesn't care about scissors. Mario throws a tantrum and asks Jeffy to go upstairs to negotiate a deal.
Mario argues with Jeffy that he's stealing his stuff and selling it for extremely cheap. Tyrone comes upstairs and asks Jeffy how much the toilet paper costs, and Jeffy sells it for 3 dollars. Tyrone then brings a boombox which Jeffy sells for 6 bucks, an iPhone for 10 bucks, hotdogs for 6 bucks, and a remote for 3 bucks which Tyrone eats it.
To teach Jeffy a lesson, Mario comes to the stand and tells everyone that all toys are for 1 dollar now. Everyone rushes to get the toys, and Jeffy says that everything in the house is now for a dollar.
After a while, Mario is standing with Jeffy near a red sign that says "SOLD". Mario says that they sold the house for one dollar. Jeffy says that at least he has his toy, and Mario tells Jeffy that the stupid robot is not worth selling the house.
Goodman gets angry that Mario sold his house, and tells him that because of his debt, he can't sell his house. Goodman says that Jeffy’s robot is now his, but he changed his mind and breaks it. Mario says that he sold it to a homeless guy.
Goodman goes to the house and meets Screwball. He explains that he bought the house for a dollar, but Goodman beats him up. Goodman then tells Mario that if he ever sells his house again, he's getting a spanking, and asks where his son is because he needs a spanking.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Mrs. Coleman (mentioned)
- Mr. Potato Head
- Mrs. Potato Head
- If you look closely, the gold play button is free.
- This is Hansel's first appearance in 2019.
- This is the second time where all character development for Jeffy was dropped. The first being "Jeffy's Parents!".
- The Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head toys are Toy Story 4 models.
- The Patrick toy from "Jeffy Breaks His Leg!" reappears.
- Goodman saying that Jeffy's new toy is now his because Goodman bought it is exactly how he bought all of Junior's stuff he used on the credit card in "Bowser Junior's Credit Card!".
- Patrick buying the pair of scissors from Jeffy is likely a direct reference to how Patrick cut off his own body parts using a pair of scissors in "Jeffy's Sister Returns!".
- This is the first time that Mario lost control over his anger (smashing his head on the table repeatedly.)
- The red and black boombox from previous videos such as "Jeffy Gets Hypnotized!" and "2 Tickets" reappears.
- Jeffy's statement to Brooklyn T. Guy, "Well why don't you hope in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up faster", is a callback to Mr. Goodman's statement in Black Yoshi's Black Friday!, "Well why don't you hope in one hand and s**t in the other and see which one fills up faster".
- All items that Jeffy sold include:
- 1/3 of a crayon - $5
- Grey couch - $5
- Several unknown items
- Iron - $2
- Razor - $5
- A kitchen drawer - $2
- Kitchen knife stand - $4
- Microwave - $5
- A jar of cheese balls - Free
- Scissors - $200
- Toilet paper - $3
- Boombox - $6
- iPhone - $10
- Hot dogs - $6
- TV Remote - $3
- A bunch of Jeffy's toys - About $16 (The money seen on the table)
- Unknown amount of house items - $1 each
- Mario's house - $1
- With that, Jeffy would earn about 273 dollars, which would mean that he earned at least 227 bucks offscreen.
- The Old Sad Theme Song "Every Step by Silent Partner" has returned when Jeffy starts to cry after Mario tell that he can sell all his toys to get the new toy
- In the thumbnail, Brooklyn T. Guy was wearing his doctor’s uniform but wasn’t wearing it in the video.
- When Mario is talking to Goodman about selling the house, Mario says that he sold it to a homeless man. However, when Goodman talks to the owner of the house, it isn’t Hansel the homeless man, but instead it’s Screwball the clown. It's possible because Screwball is also homeless like Hansel (explaining why he formerly lived with Joseph), or Screwball along with Hansel bought the house along with the other people as Screwball says: "we" bought the house for a dollar".
- In the scene where Jeffy says the robot can shoot balls, it doesn't appear to.
- Mario said he would put Jeffy up for adoption if he sold any more items, but when Jeffy sold Tyrone the remote Mario did not put him up for adoption. It is possible that Mario did not want to be too harsh on Jeffy.
- In the video, Tyrone says that he didn't know that they had an upstairs area, even though in some of the videos, he has been up there.
- During the scene when Brooklyn Guy is complaining about the prices of Jeffy's toys, he claims that nobody is going to buy a cup of Play-Doh for fifty dollars. However, the prices for one cup of Jeffy's Play-Doh is seen to be only twenty-five.
- However, it is possible that Brooklyn Guy is just exaggerating to emphasise how nobody would buy Jeffy's overpriced toys.
- At 10:04 you can notice Mario lying on the table when Mario calls Jeffy upstairs.