"Jeffy's Virtual Reality!" is the 472nd episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy plays a video game!
Jeffy comes to the couch to ask Mario if he can throw his boomerang outside. Mario says no because it is dark outside. Then Jeffy asks if he can throw it inside. Mario refuses but Jeffy throws it anyway. Jeffy wonders why it wasn't coming back and Mario says that boomerangs never work. Jeffy says he is bored so they watch TV. On TV is a commercial for VR sunglasses and they cost 500 dollars. Jeffy asks for some but Mario says they're too expensive and he doesn't have $500. Jeffy has $500 dollars because he licked cheese and crackers off a guy's toes. Mario goes to get the VR sunglasses. Mario comes back with the sunglasses. Jeffy starts playing a game. Jeffy drives a car in his game while Mario gets a bath ready for Jeffy. Jeffy starts screaming because there is a shark in the game and he thinks it's in real life. Then, they go to the kitchen and Mario feeds Jeffy green beans. In Jeffy's game, a man starts attacking him and he thinks it's Mario. He gets mad and hits mad. Then, he fires a rocket launcher in the game. Mario takes Jeffy's sunglasses off. Jeffy starts yelling about it and goes back to the couch. When Mario asks if Jeffy has eaten his green beans he says, "I did". Then when Mario leaves he says, "not". While Mario checks, Jeffy goes back to his game and goes on a roller-coaster. After Mario finds out Jeffy hasn't eaten his green beans, he takes Jeffy's sunglasses away, tells him to go to bed and hides the sunglasses in the dishwasher. Jeffy is about to get payback on Mario by smashing the plates in the dishwasher only to find his glasses. At school, Jackie Chu is teaching the students about vowels while Jeffy is still playing with his VR sunglasses, falling from a tall building without a parachute on in the game.
At home, Jeffy returns with his sunglasses and Mario finds out. But not before Brooklyn Guy arrives and explains that the VR sunglasses Jeffy got were illegal as the guy who stole them were actually experimental VR sunglasses from the CIA. Mario and Brooklyn Guy get Jeffy to turn in the sunglasses, but Jeffy refuses. So Brooklyn Guy tases Jeffy, and while Jeffy is paralyzed, Mario takes the sunglasses away. Though instead, he has given him legally, virtual reality glasses and Jeffy enjoyed them. The video ends with the boomerang hitting Mario, giving him a concussion and returning to Jeffy.
- Jackie Chu
- Bowser Junior
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Chris Netherton
- Bully Bill (no speaking role)
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 22nd appearance in a row.
- An SML Parody of the same name was uploaded before the official SML Video.
- You can see a crack on Jeffy's VR glasses.
- Game footage of Grand Theft Auto V was used in this video as the game Jeffy was playing on his VR glasses.
- Letters that are not classed as vowels are actually known as "consonants".
- This is the third time Jackie Chu pronounces "screaming" as "creaming".
- The VR Headsets featured In the video are Oculus Rift and the Oculus Quest, The PSVR Headset can be seen in the thumbnail.
- The taser Brooklyn T. Guy uses is actually a toy one, since using a real one might demonetize the video.
- Strangely, Jeffy was tased and got affected from it, but in "Officer Jeffy!", he was shown to be completely immune by them. It is possible that the taser Brooklyn T. Guy used was stronger than the ones in "Officer Jeffy!".
- Despite the thumbnail, Jeffy doesn't get the actual headset until the end of the video. However, the headset used in the thumbnail could likely just be an example of one of those virtual reality devices, as the glasses that was used as a certain type of VR.
- When Chris (known as Pablo) hosts the VR Sunglasses commercial, the background of a room has an atap watermark on it.