| Please note the following:
"Jeffy's Sleepover!" is the 380th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy has a sleepover!
The video starts with Jackie Chu explaining the anatomy of the eye.
Then Jeffy asks Jackie Chu about what would happen if someone was to put a fork in their eye, to which Jackie Chu responds that it will hurt really bad but they have two eyes for a reason.
Then it cuts to Cody asking Bowser Junior to come to have a sleepover at his house (obviously to do stuff with him and Ken). Bowser Junior then thinks about it and asks Cody if Jeffy can come, to which Cody replies: "Sorry, Jeffy, but four's a crowd. And three's loud." Bowser Junior then decides to come, much to Cody's surprise. Cody then goes to get ready.
Then it cuts to Mario watching TV when Jeffy comes home. Mario asks him of how was school, to which Jeffy says that it was gay and says that he'd rather staple his ballsack to his leg than go back to school. Mario tells him not to say that. Jeffy then asks Mario if he could have a sleepover.
Mario then asks with what friends is he going to have a sleepover with. Jeffy says that he has friends. Mario tells him to name one. Jeffy tries to name one and names Mario himself. Mario says that he is not his friend, which makes Jeffy get sad and grunts at Mario, which says that he is his friend but he is his dad and he doesn't count and he is talking about a real friend and if Jeffy can have a friend over, Mario will let them have a sleepover.
Jeffy then goes and thinks of who he can call to have a sleepover with him. Then Jeffy gets an idea and calls 9.1.1. Then Brooklyn T. Guy picks up and says "9.1.1. What's your emergency?" Then Jeffy makes a voice impersonation that sounds like a man beating a woman.
This prompts Brooklyn Guy to race over to the house and rings the doorbell in seconds. Jeffy then answers the door and Brooklyn Guy tells him that he has got a disturbance call a while ago and that he is there to join in and throw a couple of punches. Brooklyn Guy then says that he was just kidding and he is there to arrest some people. Jeffy then tells him that it was just him. Brooklyn Guy then surprisingly ask if it was him. Jeffy answers yes and Brooklyn Guy tells him that it was impressive and he thought that someone was beating their wife.
Then he tells other units on his walkie-talkie that the domestic call was a false alarm. Then the Brooklyn Guy says that they made him carry his walkie-talkie where ever he goes and let them know what's going on. Then he tells him to do no more prank calls. Jeffy then agrees and tells him that he really wants to have a sleepover and asks him if he can join. Brooklyn Guy then thinks about it at first but rejects the invitation as crime never sleeps. Then a police officer on the walkie-talkie warns and tells all units to respond as there is a shooting at the gas station and they need all units. The Brooklyn Guy then tells the officer that he will be right there and he will bring back up. Then Brooklyn Guy says "Alright. Now, how about that sleepover? Huh?"
Then Jeffy brings him in and goes into the room where Mario is watching TV and tells Mario that he has found a friend for his sleepover. Mario then asks of who it is. Then the Brooklyn Guy taps his shoulder and pushes him as he says that Jeffy told him that Mario was beating on him and asks if he thinks it's funny and asks what if he was starting to beat on him. Mario, who was worried, asks him what was going on. Then the Brooklyn Guy chuckles and says that he was just kidding and tells him that he was there for the sleepover. Mario then tells Jeffy that he cannot invite a cop to a sleepover. Jeffy then asks why and says that he is his friend. Mario then tells him that he is not his friend. Brooklyn Guy then starts accusing him of saying that cops are not friendly and asks him if he is a dirty cop and replies that he is not a dirty cop and says that he took a shower this morning. Mario then says that Brooklyn Guy is not a dirty cop and tells Jeffy that he can't invite a police officer for a sleepover because they are busy. He then asked Brooklyn Guy if he's on duty and Brooklyn Guy said he already went on duty and the toilet, then tell Mario to appreciate his joke. Mario continues to convince Jeffy that Brooklyn Guy is busy and has donuts to eat. Brooklyn Guy asks Mario for some ravioli and calls him fat. Mario gave up and tells Jeffy he can let Brooklyn Guy stay for his sleepover.
The first activity in the sleepover is a pillow fight, where Jeffy began beating Mario with a pillow with Brooklyn Guy joining him. Mario then tell the two to hit each other and Jeffy knocks Brooklyn Guy to the ground. After receiving a distress call from his fellow police officers at the gas station, Brooklyn Guy faked being taken down. After the pillow fight, Jeffy decided to tell scary stories. Mario doesn't know any scary story by Brooklyn Guy knows one.
One day, he went up to a vending machine for some Cheez-Its, but the machine got stuck after he put his only dollar bill in. Brooklyn Guy began attacking the machine but stopped after realizing that it can lead to death. So he went up to his friend Joe and bribed him for some quarters. When Brooklyn Guy returned to the vending machine and inserted the quarters he got from Joe, but the machine only accepts bill. Brooklyn Guy, now without any money, decided to leave until he notices a kid approaching the machine and getting two bags of Cheez-Its. One of the bags was actually that one Brooklyn Guy had paid for, so he approached the kid and asked for his bag of Cheez-Its. When the kid says no, Brooklyn Guy began strangling the kid until the kid's mother came. Brooklyn Guy tried to explain the situation, but the mom doesn't listen and calls the Brooklyn Guy's boss. The Brooklyn Guy tries to speak to his boss, but the boss tells him to forget about the Cheez-Its. So Brooklyn Guy decided to arrest the mom, sending her son to foster care, and taking the two bags of Cheez-Its. After eating the first bag of Cheez-Its, the Brooklyn Guy became sad because he ate them so quickly, but then he realized he had another bag of Cheez-Its and ate them, too. After finishing up that bag of Cheez-Its, he felt satisfied and learned to always have an extra dollar just in case.
Brooklyn Guy concludes his story and explains the whole scary factor of it being the whole message of "You're never going to guess what life's going to give you." Unfortunately, Mario and Jeffy fell asleep, implying they found the story boring. Brooklyn Guy decided to check up on his fellow police officers at the gas station but receiving no response, probably implying they got killed during the shootout. Brooklyn Guy says "Well, I guess I'm off duty." and leaves.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Blue M&Ms Officer
- Cheez-Its Kid
- Angry Mom
- Doofy The Dragon (poster)
- Bowser (poster)
- Unnamed Cop (voice only)
- This is the only sleepover episode(so far) to not feature Five nights at Freddy’s animatronics in it.
- This video is One of the most hated sml videos so far. likely because brooklyn guys story was to long or it didn’t have the FNAF animatronics from the first 2 sleepover episodes.
- This video reveals that Brooklyn T. Guy loves Cheez-Its.
- This is the second time that Nicktendo animated part of a video. The first was "The Monster!".
- A poster for Doofy The Dragon’s cereal Doofy-O’s and Bowser Juice Xtreme is seen in the background of the animation.
- The Nintendo Switch (which is a light switch in the SML universe) appears again in this video.
- This is the third appearance of the Blue M&Ms Officer, the first was "The Pizza Delivery!" and the second was "Pinch! Pinch! Pinch!".
- Around the time this video was uploaded, there was a story similar to the one told in this video in the news, where a Florida man beat up a kid for eating all of the Cheez-Its.
- Jeffy somewhat sounds similar to how he did when he first appeared in the series.
- In the thumbnail, there is a picture which resembles Jeff The Killer.
- Junior is shown to be a hypocrite to Cody for supposedly being racist, yet in many other videos he criticizes and makes fun of other religions.
- The kid technically should have gone to jail for stealing Brooklyn Guy's Cheez-Its.
- A lot of channels have been making parodies of this video before its release.
- When Jeffy is Impersonating a domestic violence call to lure in Brooklyn T. Guy, he sounds like Woody. Coincidentally, Jeffy and woody are both voiced by Lance Thirtyacre.
- The video got panned because the story Brooklyn T Guy told was too long.
- Jeffy is in Joseph's desk in this video instead of his original spot where he was in the second row, next to Bowser Junior, a desk above Patrick, and a desk below Bully Bill.