"Jeffy's Puberty!" is the 469th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy is going through a lot!
The Video starts off with Mario calling Jeffy that he Needs to go to school, Jeffy Shows Up with his Tomato Head Mask, Then he Gets Upset when Mario takes the Mask Off. Jeffy Gets a Durr Burger Mask and starts licking at Mario and Putting the mask off Again, and Grabs Jeffy to School.
At school, Jackie Chu is teaching about puberty. He says that your balls get hairy. Junior likes puberty. Cody makes a gun that makes you go through puberty fast. Junior wants to be hit with the machine but Cody wants to test it. Jeffy comes in, and Cody shoots Jeffy. Jeffy now has a mustache and a deep voice.
Mario calls the doctor because he thinks it is not normal. Brooklyn Guy comes in and says Jeffy is completely fine; he’s just going through puberty. Then, he stays to watch TV. The news is playing and Goodman is hosting a contest to sing Goodman to sleep. The prize is one million dollars, much to the excitement of Brooklyn T. Guy and Jeffy.
When the trio arrives at the competition, Jeffy practices singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Mario compliments Jeffy's singing and gurantees him that he will win. Brooklyn T. Guy is jealous of Jeffy's singing talent and tries to come up with a way to stop Jeffy from winning. The contest begins and Brooklyn T. Guy sings "The Itsy Bitsy Spider", but Goodman hates it. Black Yoshi comes in and makes up his own rap about The Three Little Pigs, but Goodman protests that it is not a song. Black Yoshi then asks when does he get his one million dollars, but Goodman orders him to leave and replies that he didn't win it and Black Yoshi storms off in a huff, calling Goodman "greedy". Brooklyn T. Guy punches Jeffy in his crotch and his voice is really high. He is screeching in his performance of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", despite practicing with Mario. Goodman really hates it and says it is the worst performance he has heard.
The contest ends as the trio heads back home, where Brooklyn T. Guy apologizes and punches Jeffy in the stomach again and his voice is like his original. The news plays and Goodman hosts a best mustache competition. Brooklyn T. Guy grabs the mustache off of Jeffy‘s face. The video ends as Mario supposedly kicks Brooklyn T. Guy out of the house off-screen.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Black Yoshi
- Jackie Chu
- Bowser Junior
- Bully Bill (Cameo; no speaking role)
- Meatwad (mentioned)
- This is the first video of October 2019.
- This is released when ‘Joker’ hits theatres, The final trailer of Hazbin Hotel gets uploaded to YouTube and Big Mouth gets a third season on Netflix. Coincidentally, this video was about puberty and Big Mouth is a Netflix show that is about puberty.
- This is Brooklyn Guy's 19th appearance in a row.
- Because of this, Brooklyn T. Guy started receiving criticism for being extremely overused.
- Black Yoshi believes The Three Little Pigs is a rap song when it is actually a fairy tale.
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's first time entering a competition.
- Puberty was pronounced as "Puh-ber-tee" in this video. this was due to Logan needing to keep the video family-friendly and the word Puberty is not Family-friendly.
- This is the third time where the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song was used, the first being Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack! and the second being Jeffy Sleepwalks!.
- This video was likely made as it was an often requested video by several fans.
- When Jeffy was hit in his crotch the first time, this has caused his voice to sound like Meatwad from the Adult Swim show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. This was even mentioned by Jeffy himself, implying that Jeffy may be a fan of the show.
- Jeffy’s “adult voice” was portrayed by Tito Jimenez.
- When Brooklyn Guy punched Jeffy's crotch, it caused Jeffy's voice to become messed up. This is very similar to when Black Yoshi did the same to Toad after Toad got a deep voice in A Bird Problem!.
- Even though Brooklyn T Guy has a lot of jobs (Cop, Doctor, Fire-Fighter, etc.), he is in debt. He could have been lying so Mario would let him win.
- He in debt might be a possible reference on how he became poor if Bowser Junior never existed in the previous SML Movie, Bowser Junior's 11th Birthday!.
- In the thumbnail, it looked like Jeffy was going to shave his mustache. However, in the video, he didn’t shave it. This video also never had any scene that took take place in a bathroom.