"Jeffy's Pokemon Card!" is the 353rd episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy has a rare Pokemon card, and Junior wants it!
Bowser Junior and Cody are sitting on the couch, and Cody asks Junior if he wants to play Pokémon. Cody shows him his pokemon card. Junior then asks Cody if he wants to see his, and brings out a binder that's full of the same pokemon. Jeffy comes in, and Junior asks him if he has pokemon cards. Jeffy doesn't know what they are, but wants some nonetheless.
Junior recommends he asks his dad (Mario) for some, but Jeffy doubts he will cave to his demands, but Junior suggests that should he say no then scream, Jeffy compliments Junior for the idea and goes off to find Mario. He asks his dad if he can have some, Mario says no, and Jeffy decides to "break it down." Jeffy shows Mario a chart that if he says yes he will not scream. And if he says no he will scream. Despite the info on the sign, Mario says no, so Jeffy follows through with the sign's description and screams really loud until Mario gets him a pack of Pokémon cards.
Jeffy comes back with a pack of cards, and opens them, one of the cards being a Politoed EX. Junior asks Jeffy for it, and says that he will give him anything, even Thomas, and Jeffy says that he will think about it. Jeffy gets a chicken nugget, and puts it on the card. Junior starts to freak out, and tells him to wash the card. They then dry it off, and Junior says that it's his birthday, and wants the card. Jeffy takes the card, and lights it on fire, singing the birthday song. Junior gets mad, and Jeffy takes the card and puts it in Shitass's mouth. Jeffy tells Junior that he's too busy, and can't decide whether or not to give Junior the card. He takes the card out of the dogs mouth, and puts it in a blender to make it smooth again. Junior, eventually tells him that he doesn't want it anymore. Junior was very upset until Jeffy came in and said that they can share it, and cuts the card in half much to his horror.
Junior runs to Cody, and tells him that Jeffy destroyed the card. Cody tells him that he has a Politoed EX that he got online, and tells Junior that he'll give it to him if he does something for him.
- The 80 card album Junior has belongs to Logan, since Logan's favorite Pokémon are the Poliwag evolution line.
- Shitass is named "Poopy Butt" this time in order to keep the channel's family-friendly streak; though it could also be a reference to "Jeffy's Shirt!" where the name on Jeffy's shirt gets changed to Poopy Butt.
- Cody probably said "I'm down to Muk" to also not get the video age-restricted, however, this was a bit more than likely just a pun.
- It had been over an entire month since Shitass's last appearance in "The Diamond!" until this video; this is also Shitass' 3rd appearance overall.
- This is the second time in a row where Cody, Junior, and Jeffy are the main characters, the episode before this was "Robot Jeffy".
- The 80 Card album is first shown and reveal in one of Chilly's Vlog. Here's the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LjAiVf90Byg
- The Booster pack Mario buys Jeffy is from the Pokemon XY Evolutions Expansion, and contains the following cards:
- Caterpie (Jeffy calls it a "Cater-pee-pee")
- Machop (Cody asks for this card from Jeffy to which he complies with indifference)
- Chimchar (Jeffy calls this a "Mr. Monkey)
- Politoed EX
- The remaining 4 cards are unknown, however one of them is most likely an energy .
- This makes fun of the concept of collectors desiring items to have for their collection and other people take these desired items and don't even care about it and take it anyway.
- This episode is similar to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Card".
- The cat glasses Jeffy wears on the Happy Meal scene are based on Jibanyan from Yo-kai Watch.
- Cody pronounced Nidohunk(Nidoking) as "Nie-doh-hunk" when Nidoking's name is pronounced "Nee-doh-king", so Cody should've said "Nee-doh-hunk.