"Jeffy's Pet!" is the 268th episode of SML Movies.
The video starts with Mario and Rosalina with Jeffy, who is nodding his head to music. Rosalina asks Mario where is Jeffy's helmet, who then tries to call Jeffy's name, who pretends not to hear Mario. Jeffy says he's listening to The Bunny Do (which Jeffy refers to as Hop Hop). Mario later tells Jeffy the headphones are not plugged in.
Jeffy takes them off, then Mario asks Jeffy where's his helmet, who says someone stole them. Mario forces Jeffy to go find it. Jeffy asks Junior where are they, he says he doesn't know even though that Jeffy's helmet was on his dinosaur toy. After doing a stunt with his dinosaur, Junior's pet Chompy comes, after that Jeffy started wanting a pet. Junior took Chompy outside to poop until they see a worm, but it's really a snake, he named it Wormy, Junior then went to show Chef Pee Pee, who was terrified of the snake.
Jeffy then asked Mario he didn't agree to it at first until Rosalina told him why it can be good for him. They bought him a fish, which Jeffy named "Pee Pee Suck". But less than a minute later, he eats him.
They then bought Jeffy a hamster in a hamster ball instead, Mario called him "Melvin", but Jeffy called him "Pee Pee Suck 2", Jeffy went to show Junior. He made a trade deal with Jeffy, Pee Pee Suck 2 for Junior's snake, Jeffy accepted it. Jeffy showed Mario and Rosalina, they were really terrified and forced Jeffy to trade it back. Junior used Pee Pee Suck 2 to do a stunt down the stairs (was just a stuffed animal stunt devil), when Jeffy came to trade back, Junior agreed. When Jeffy went back to Mario and Rosalina, Jeffy ate Pee Pee Suck 2. They called a doctor (Brooklyn T. Guy), he said it is probably dead by now, but then came out of Jeffy's mouth alive. Jeffy said "Hey Pee Pee Suck 2 What Doin'?!" Brooklyn guy replied with "What?"
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Wormy (debut)
- Pee Pee Suck (debut)
- Melvin (debut)
- Hop Hop Bunny (mentioned)
- Logan (post-video)
- This episode is possibly a reference to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode Wormy where Wormy scared everyone, just like this time when Jeffy scared Mario and Rosalina with Wormy. and Junior scaring Chef Pee Pee with Wormy. Except this video's Wormy is a snake rather than a butterfly.
- It is the 2nd recent SML video that is similar to a SpongeBob Episode, The first was Smart Jeffy which was like Patrick SmartPants.
- This is another time where Jeffy is the only one on the thumbnail and has his regular pose.
- This video once again triggers Jeffy's "crazy side" for obvious reasons, because Jeffy scared Mario and Rosalina with the snake, traded pets with Junior and ate the pets and spit them out.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Wormy, Pee Pee Suck, and Melvin.
- This episode is the first video on SuperMarioLogan to be uploaded on a Tuesday since WE GOT 1,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS!, and the first SML movie on a Tuesday since Pokemon Part 6 in June 2016.
- This is the first appearance of Thomas since Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2, when he was burned. It is possible he got a new Thomas toy.
- This is the second time that Chef Pee Pee makes a mess, the first was in Happy Merry Christmas!.
- It was revealed in the post-video that the hamster in the ball that Junior pushed downstairs is a plush hamster.
- This is possibly the first 2017 video to not have Mario tortured.
- This is the second episode to have the word "Pet" in it, the first being Bowser Junior's Pet.
- Chef Pee Pee was a robot in this video as explained in Chef Pee Pee The Robot.
- Running Gag: Jeffy giving his pets vulgar names.
- Pee Pee Suck 2 is a teddy bear hamster, a hamster native to northern Syria and Southern Turkey.
- This video released in January 10, 2017 after
Tony Rosato died in January 10, 2017 in the same day.
- When Mario and Rosalina was exaggerating about how bad snakes are, Mario says they are also poisonous, this is false however, as several snakes species are venomous, meaning contact from a venomous bite would kill you, if snakes were poisonous, it would need to be eaten to kill you.