"Jeffy's Nightmare!" is the 354th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy has a nightmare and wants Mario to fix it!
The video starts with Jeffy jumping up and down with his bunny suit, ready for bed. He asks for the light on because he's scared by a 'loud banging noise'. He grabs a hammer when Mario leaves, and he bangs his crib with the hammer.
Mario is trying to relax, but he hears Jeffy banging the wall. Mario comes in the room and Jeffy puts away the hammer and acts like he doesn't know. Mario sees his crib is slightly damaged and asks what's wrong with his crib. Jeffy grabs the hammer and hits his crib, and Mario asks Jeffy to stop banging the hammer on the crib, but it doesn't work so he takes the hammer and leaves the room in frustration.
Jeffy comes in the room screaming about a nightmare about a bunny trying to eat him. Jeffy asks Mario if he could sleep on the couch, So he yells at Mario until he says yes. He finally goes to sleep and he wakes up screaming.
Then Mario calls the doctor. The doctor gets annoyed how they called him over a dream. But he helps with a machine that, when connected to a person's head, will open up a portal into the person's dream once asleep.
Brooklyn connects the machine to Jeffy and he falls asleep, opening the portal and allowing Mario and Brooklyn to jump in. They land and a land full of pink clouds, pencils and raining Cheerios. Then they see Jeffy but his body is that of a dinosaur. Mario asks him if he sees the bunny but he says he hasn't. He just assumes that Jeffy made all this up and decides to exit the dream. Brooklyn reluctantly agrees. Before they can though, the bunny exits the dream and runs off.
Mario and Brooklyn come back to the real world and wake Jeffy up. Jeffy agrees he didn't see the bunny either. Mario accuses him of making the whole thing up and sends him to bed.
Later, Jeffy wakes up and finds the bunny in his room. He runs to Mario to tell him. He doesn't believe him at first but then Brooklyn suspects that the bunny must've escaped Jeffy's dream while they were in there. They go up to his room to find the bunny in the crib, they saw it and begin to chase it. Mario, Brooklyn, and Jeffy are unable to keep up with the bunny, so Brooklyn comes up with a plan.
He makes a trap where a bunch of carrots is under a box being held up by a stick connected to a string. Brooklyn plans to pull the string to trap the bunny in the box once under it. The bunny approaches but Brooklyn pulls the string too early and the bunny runs away. Trying again, Mario and Brooklyn get into an argument about the odds of the bunny falling into the trap again and don't realize the bunny approaching.
They finally notice it but panic and pull the string too early again. Trying again, Brooklyn hands the string to Jeffy, but he doesn't pull the string and lets the bunny take the carrots.
They give up on the trap. Next, they try trapping the bunny into Junior's dreams. They hook up the dream machine to him, get a carrot to bait the bunny, who approaches, and throws the carrot into the portal. The bunny chases it into the portal. Mario and Brooklyn celebrate their victory and run off before Junior wakes up from having a nightmare of the bunny.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Bowser Junior
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Scary Bunny
- Sharon (mentioned)
- Thomas (cameo on bedsheets)
- Bully Bill (mentioned)
- This video might mark the 1 year anniversary of Jeffy's Parents! and the 2 year anniversary of Mario The Babysitter!
- This is the third video having to do with a character having a nightmare; the first being Mario's Nightmare and the second being Shrek's Nightmare.
- This is seemingly the first time Brooklyn T. Guy refers to Mario by name, as he points this out.
- This video reveals that Brooklyn T. Guy is in his late 40's, as he said he "woke up and it wasn't a dream".
- The plot is very similar to The Monster, with Jeffy having trouble falling asleep because of something he finds scary.
- The way that Mario and Brooklyn Guy enter to Jeffy's dream was the same way Mario enters Luigi's dream in the game Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.
- A sign saying "no green beans allowed" was seen in Jeffy's dream, even though he had to like or at least be able to eat green beans in Jeffy and the Beanstalk though he was reluctant to eat them.
- When Brooklyn T. Guy says that if he and Mario die in the dream, that they'll die in real life, is a reference to A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
- Brooklyn T. Guy still remembers the box trap from Bowser Junior Gets Rabies!
- When they were planning to put the Scary Bunny into Bowser Junior's dream and Brooklyn T. Guy tossed the carrot into the portal, the background of Bowser Junior's dream was the same as Jeffy's dream; however, this was probably to save time by not making new assets.
- Brooklyn T. Guy said this was the first time he called Mario by his name. This isn't true since he has called him Mario in the past before in Mario's Family Moves Out! and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?; though this could just be a simple inconsistency.
- For an unknown reason, there is a thermometer sticking out of Jeffy's rear end when he is sleeping in his crib after Brooklyn T. Guy and Mario left his dreams, unintentionally allowing the bunny to escape.