"Jeffy's New Dad!" is the 493rd episode of SML Movies.
The video starts with Jeffy singing his version of The Hokey Pokey (or as Jeffy calls it, The Jeffy Pokey and only singing the left-hand verse), all the while wanting Mario to sing along, but gets annoyed and throws the cat piano away from Jeffy. Jeffy suggests that they go to the park. Mario agrees, but only for 30 minutes and needs to use the bathroom before they leave. However, Jeffy demands that they leave immediately. Mario relents and holds it in until they get there. As Jeffy rides on a springy duck (Jeffy mistakes it for a donkey), Mario has to pee and decides to pee in a bush, but Patrick witnesses it, causing him to freak out and call his mother. Mario tries to explain that he didn't see Patrick in the bush, but the Colemans continue to freak out and run away in disgust.
Not long after Mario and Jeffy return home and Mario promises Jeffy 4 Legos, the police officer and Patrick show up at the door and arrest Mario, whose protests and apologies weren't enough to prove himself innocent. The news then reveals that Mario is being arrested and the Nintendo company has yet to decide the appropriate punishment for Mario's public urination. Mario is finally bailed out of jail, but Brooklyn T. Guy declares that he must keep 100 feet away from kids, much to Mario's frustration. Jeffy reminds Mario that he still needs to buy him Legos. Mario apologizes for the inconvenience and tries to get his son to the toy store, but Brooklyn T. Guy does so instead, due to kids being there.
Jeffy comes back with 4 boxes of Legos and Brooklyn T. Guy with only 1. Mario then sees this and wants to take back the Legos because Brooklyn T. Guy didn't earn them, unlike Jeffy, but Brooklyn T. Guy says after Mario explains to his neighbors that he is now a registered sex offender (do keep in mind that the term itself was mispronounced avoid demonetization). However, Brooklyn T. Guy suggests they play ding dong ditch on the doorstep of Tyrone Calvin, who beats up Mario in fear that he will take his crime out on him. The duo then shows up at a house next door to Mario's, where Screwball admits that he is also a registered sex offender.
Mario is embarrassed by Brooklyn T. Guy's rules and Goodman unexpectedly shows up at Mario's house, telling him that his contract with Nintendo is terminated and his pleas to save Mario from losing his position weren't good enough and leaves with Mario's hat. Brooklyn T. Guy, now in his doctor's outfit, also states that Mario is no longer allowed to be Jeffy's dad and wants to send Jeffy to foster care. Mario won't allow it but negotiates plastic surgery in return for letting Brooklyn T. Guy keeping his Legos.
Mario arises from the plastic surgery as Darth Vader and introduces himself, much to Jeffy's dismay. Brooklyn T. Guy takes off the mask and is skeptical about Mario's new facial appearance, but allows Mario to keep Jeffy and says he is no longer a registered sex offender. The video ends with Jeffy playing a parody of Bingo on his cat piano, which is a song about Mario peeing in a bush, much to Mario's annoyance.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Patrick's Step-Mom (cameo)
- Darth Vader (mask only)
- Mrs. Coleman (indirectly mentioned as Patrick saying mom)
- This video reveals that Mario and Screwball are next-door neighbors.
- This is Screwball's 3rd appearance in a Mario/Jeffy video.
- This is one of the most hated videos of 2020, with the negative review from fans and how everyone was rude to Mario by saying he's a sex offender.
- This is the second video where Jeffy plays the song Bingo on his cat piano, the first being Jeffy's Fidget Spinner!.
- This is Tyrone and Patrick's first appearance in 2020.
- This Brooklyn T. Guy's 18th appearance in a row.
- Logan has confirmed on YouTube that the Mario puppet is not permanent, as said in the pinned comment.
- It's possible Logan filmed this as a test video when the other puppets were introduced as there is a Christmas reef on Screwball's door.
- Jeffy's line "if you shake it more than three times, you're playing with it" is a reference to a line in the 2002 film The Hot Chick starring Rob Schneider.
- The same line was referenced in Jeffy's Brain!.
- This is the first video to use the Mario puppet.
- Throughout the video, the term "sex offender" is intentionally mispronounced to avoid demonetization.
- Jeffy was rapping "Mask Off" by Future as soon as Mario was taking off his Darth Vader mask.
- After Brooklyn T. Guy did surgery on Mario, they made two Star Wars references. Mario and Brooklyn T. Guy did Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Mario and Jeffy did Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
- These references later became referenced during the elevator scene in Toy Story 2, where the Evil Emperor Zurg tells Utility Belt Buzz Lightyear that he is his father, much to Buzz's dismay.
- This is the first episode of February 2020.
- This video was uploaded 1 year after Jeffy's Drone!, and 3 years after Root Beer!.
- The park that Mario and Jeffy went to was the park near the apartment.
- Jeffy saying "Eee err" at the playground might reference the opening to the Roddy Rich song, The Box.
- In the SML Question, the word "most" shouldn't be there.
- Mario becomes a registered sex offender in this video for peeing in public, despite in Jeffy's Bad Word!, he already became one for spanking Jeffy. It's possible that Logan forgot as it had been 4 years.
- When Patrick shouts to his mother after Mario accidentally exposes himself, the woman looks nothing like her previous appearance, so it is possible that she might be Patrick's foster mother due to his actual mother's abuse towards him.
- That is confirmed in Jeffy's Lie!, since Patrick tells Jeffy that his mother is in prison.
- When Mario was opening the door to tell Tyrone about the incident, there was a random zap-like sound effect.
- Brooklyn Guy shouldn't be able to unregrester Mario as a sex offender as Mario's case wasn't overruled first. It's possible that Brooklyn Guy was able to bribe the system since it is corrupt.