"Jeffy's Lunch Money!" is the 413th episode of SML Movies.
The video instantly begins with Black Yoshi obviously trying to ask Mario for money for KFC, and Mario denies. Jeffy comes along, and asks for lunch money, saying he doesn't want to eat his poop. Once taking the $5 given to him, Jeffy reveals he's saved the $20 that Mario gave him the 4 consecutive days prior.
Black Yoshi starts to complain why Jeffy gets money, but he can't even get $50. Black Yoshi volunteers to do some chores, such as washing, mistaken for watching, dishes, and taking out the trash, mistaken for a date. Mario truthfully explains that a father has to take care for his son, while Black Yoshi must help himself. Black Yoshi uses creativity, and he critically plans.
Later that night, Jeffy hops into bed, telling Mario that he did a dump in his diaper. Later that night, Black Yoshi comes in, puts Jeffy in the closet, and locks him in. He puts on his Jeffy costume.
Mario wakes up “Jeffy“ for school, where Black Yoshi wearing a Jeffy costume appears. He makes multiple lies and excuses for money, where Mario blindly falls for his disguise. He leaves with $80, and heads off for school.
At “Y U Dumb Elementary School”, Jackie Chu announces that they will learn about the 50 states in the United States, then weirdly talks about how China is way to the left (and right) of the U.S. He holds up a challenging wager, to anyone who is willing to receive $50 for correctly answering all 50 questions right, except for Cody, because he (Jackie Chu) wants to teach the DUMB students a lesson.
He starts with “Jeffy”, who is bored in all of this. He is awakened, and Jackie Chu puts in the first question, where Black Yoshi gets incorrect, in a stupid state of mind, by saying the state above Tennessee is "Elevenssee", thinking it's about counting. He gets 2 more questions. Black Yoshi says the capital of Kentucky is "fried chicken" and responds that Popeye’s is next to Kentucky. He gets 1 last chance, The question is "What state is below New York" and Black Yoshi says "Old York" and he ultimately fails. This causes Jackie Chu to get ticked off. Bully Bill does his usual, gets snitched, next scene.
Mario is chilling out on the couch in the Game Room, where he then hears shaking from Jeffy's closet door. Mario unlocks it, and finds the real, and angry, Jeffy. Mario thinks he's skipping school again, with Jeffy truthfully denying it, and denying taking the money Mario gave out that morning. Mario, out of realization from a previous conservation, angrily thinks it's a scam from Black Yoshi. Also, after being told, and yet tricked, about it, Jeffy complains about wanting to go to “the book fair”.
Back at “Y U Dumb Elementary School”, Jackie Chu gives ... Black Yoshi (as Jeffy) 3 more chances, with Black Yoshi making nonsensical sayings about how he thinks the capital of Colorado is “Coloring Book Factory”, how Minnesota is where they make the “Mini Sodas”, for Minnesota's capital, and the state below Virginia is for when he lost his Virginia (virginity) at 14 years, in Mississippi, and how it “‘sippiss“ on Minnesota, from Minnesota. Jackie Chu takes the clock above him, and slams his head brutally on the face of the clock 5 times, throws it down, and tells everyone to go home.
Black Yoshi (still disguised as Jeffy) comes back to Mario, who knows it's him now, and brings more lies. Mario “promises” him more money, then calls the doctor, telling Brooklyn Guy that Black Yoshi's “sick”. Mario acts surprised, nonetheless. Brooklyn Guy makes short fun of Mario for not recognizing the disguise at first, pointing out the obvious nose of Black Yoshi (and saying that the next video should be called "Mario Gets Glasses!"). Mario confiscates the money then asks Black Yoshi if he's learned his lesson. Black Yoshi pretends to learn his lesson, and lies by not apologizing to Jeffy. Jeffy, after Mario asks to make sure, says no. The doorbell rings, and Black Yoshi, disguised as Brooklyn Guy, asks for the $10,00 bill, but will reduce it to $400 (for friends sake).
The video ends after a revealing of replica Jeffy puppets coming soon, with 1,000 gold tickets waiting for the first 1,000 preorders (so if you love Jeffy, don't miss out!). The video ends.
- Black Yoshi
- Jackie Chu
- Bowser Junior
- Bully Bill
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Yoshi (mentioned)
- Logan Thirtyacre (post video)
- Lance Thirtyacre (post video)
- This video contains the new Jeffy puppet found at https://smlmerch.com/ .
- If one was to include the post video at the end, this is the first SML video since Joseph Moves In! to be over 20 minutes.
- This is the second time Black Yoshi goes to Junior and Jeffy's school and wants something that Jeffy has and has to apologize for it, the first being Jeffy's New Shoes!.
- This is the first time Cody gets in trouble in class for being gay with Ken.
- Black Yoshi references his cousin Yoshi and how Mario rides on his back in the Mario games.
- This was the first episode where Jackie Chu has an anger breakdown due to Black Yoshi's stupidity.
- It is revealed that Black Yoshi lost his virginity when he was 14 years old (mistakes the word "virginity" with Virginia).
- Even though this video has Jeffy's name in the title and a few scenes with Jeffy, this is mainly a Black Yoshi video.
- Jackie Chu didn't say Virginia when he listed all the bordering states of Kentucky that Black Yoshi could’ve named.
- Jackie Chu also didn't say New Jersey when answering what state is below New York.
- It could be because he was asking what state is directly south of New York rather than southeast.
- When he said what state was above Tennessee, Virginia is also above Tennessee, but it's possible he wanted north, and not northeast.
- Mario knew that Black Yoshi was in the costume when he realize Jeffy was not in school but when Brooklyn Guy pulled Black Yoshi out of the costume Mario was surprised and seems not to know that Black Yoshi was inside it. However, it could be that Mario did know that Black Yoshi was in the costume, but was not 100% sure about that.
- It's possible that also he was just being sarcastic.
- Black Yoshi says that he needs to put batteries in his PS4 controller but it doesn't take batteries, it needs a cable to make it work.