| Please note the following:
"Jeffy's Imaginary Friend!" is the 420th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy has no friends so he makes an imaginary friend!
|WHAT IS IT?!|
The video starts off with Jackie Chu teaching the class about dodo birds. Jackie Chu explains that the DoDo bird died because nobody liked it since it smelled like Poop. Jackie then teaches the word Extinct. He says Extinct means no longer existing. After that Jackie Chu gives an example of Extinct: Girl in China soon to be Extinct. Bowser Junior then mentions Joseph's Mom and Joseph's Dad are extinct. (They actually are not) Joseph starts crying when he got reminded of his Mom's fake death. Jackie Chu explains why the play-doh was in front of everybody. It was not for them to eat. Everybody was upset when Jackie Chu said that. It was for them to do their partner project on a made up extinct animal. They were supposed to pick a partner and combine their play-doh to make up an animal that could have gone extinct. Bowser Junior gets happy when he finds out he can choose his partner to be Cody. Joseph says he wanted to be Bowser Junior's partner but instead Bowser Junior decides that Joseph should be partners with Toad and Toad agrees. Patrick makes his pink play-doh a long tongue and puts it in his mouth before Bully Bill asks him to be his partner. Patrick agrees. Jeffy raises his hand and says he does not have a partner. Jackie Chu says that Jeffy has no partner because Jeffy does not have any friends and then tells Jeffy he gets extra play-doh and throws it onto his desk. When Jeffy returned from school, Mario asks how was school for Jeffy. Jeffy said it was terrible. Jeffy goes to the playroom and creates his imaginary friend, 'Bunghole' out of play-doh. Jeffy wanted Bunghole to be red but Bunghole came and said that he'd rather be blue. Jeffy asks if he is real. Bunghole says yes.
- Bunghole (debut) (Antagonist)
- Booger (debut)
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Jackie Chu
- Bully Bill
- Bowser Junior
- Naruto (Mentioned)
- Joseph's Mom (Mentioned)
- Joseph's Dad (Mentioned)
- This is the first appearance of Toad and Patrick in 2019.
- This is also the first appearance of Booger and Bunghole.
- The ending where Mario says that Jeffy is his best friend is similar to the ending of Fountain Of Youth! where Junior says to Bowser that he's still cool to him even when he's old.
- Jeffy made Bunghole out of Play-Doh and suddenly came to life, similar to how Junior and Jeffy made Gumbo out of Play-Doh and did the same thing in Drawing Jeffy!.
- This video introduces the idea that Jeffy is a fan of Naruto.
- At 1:02, you can see a bit of Lovell's mouth on the top right while Toad asks Joseph to be his partner.
- When Junior says Joseph's parents are extinct, however, it was revealed that in Joseph's Mom! that Joseph's Mom faked her death. Although, this is not the first time this has happened, and may just be a simple inconsistency.
- When Jackie Chu asks Bowser Junior and Cody how their big penis dog has gone extinct, extinct is instead pronounced ex-tinc.