Jeffy's Good Day! is the 603rd episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy needs to be bad for one day but can't stop being good!
The video starts with Jeffy comes in shaking his crayon box because he has no paper. Mario tells Jeffy that he will buy more paper for him tomorrow but Jeffy wants to color right now. Jeffy then leaves and goes to find something to color on. He starts coloring on the wall and his grunting noises catch Mario and Rosalina's attention. They run to Jeffy to find him coloring a drawing mocking Mario on the wall. An enraged Mario yells at Jeffy and calls him a bad boy which makes Jeffy upset and runs to his room. Rosalina see's Mario upset and decides to take Mario out on a walk, where they come across a shooting star. Mario wishes that Jeffy would act good for just one day.
Meanwhile in Brooklyn Guy's house, Brooklyn Guy is seen enjoying his day until Karen comes in and starts to annoy him. Karen saw a baby in a grocery store and decides to have a baby with Brooklyn Guy right now but Brooklyn Guy doesn't want to have a baby. Brooklyn Guy wants to show Karen how bad a kid could be by introducing her to Jeffy as a demonstration. At first, Mario declines but Brooklyn Guy pulls out $10,000, promising to pay him this amount if does so. Mario immediately accepts the deal but Rosalina is skeptical but decides to leave him to his own fate. Brooklyn Guy goes back to Karen and pretends to want to have a kid. Brooklyn Guy then takes Karen to Mario's house to meet Jeffy. Mario then goes to wake up Jeffy. But there is something strange about him. He's wearing a formal attire, removed the pencil from his nose and took off his helmet. Strangest of all is his behavior. Whereas Jeffy is usually hot-tempered, rude, and foul-mouthed, he has become kind, respectful, and well-mannered.
Mario takes Jeffy to Brooklyn Guy and Karen, in which Jeffy compliments Karen. Brooklyn Guy is confused as to why Jeffy is acting so nice and that this is not how he normally behaves. After several failed attempts at trying to get Jeffy to do something bad, Karen sees Brooklyn Guy's terrible behavior and decides to not have a child and takes Brooklyn Guy home, leaving Mario without his $10,000. The next morning, Mario hears Jeffy vandalizing the wall and starts yelling in terror and misery as well as grounding Jeffy for a whole month off-screen which ends the video.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Mr. Puffypants (mentioned)
- Jiminy Cricket (mentioned)
- God (mentioned)
- This episode was uploaded 1 year after "Jeffy's New Friend!", 5 years after "Bowser Junior Learns Karate!", and 6 years after "Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster!".
- In a surprise turn of events, Brooklyn Guy said "fuck" uncensored. This marks the return of SML having uncensored swear words, and this is the first time someone said “fuck” since "Junior's All Nighter!".
- Because of the use of "fuck", this additionally is the first video to have a fully uncensored "fuck" with no form of censorship or obstruction since "Bowser Junior's AirPods!”.
- Brooklyn T. Guy breaks the fourth wall by saying that he broke a hole in the walls a couple videos ago which is an obvious reference to "Flushed Away!".
- This is the fourth time that Jeffy wrote something on Mario's property. The first being "Mario the Babysitter!", the second being "Bad Jeffy!", and the third being "Jeffy!".
- This is one of the rare videos where Mario is at his breaking point.
- The concept of Jeffy being a good boy and Mario not wanting Jeffy to change is likely a reference to "Smart Jeffy".
- Despite Mario promising not to feed Jeffy green beans ever again in "Zombie Jeffy!", Mario feeds Jeffy green beans in this video. However, Mario only did that to prove that Jeffy is a bad boy in front of Karen.
- Rose accidentally calls Marvin, Mario. Due to SML having to rename Mario into Marvin, Rose should have not said his name as Mario.
To see full results of this poll, see here.