"Jeffy's Foster Home!" is the 445th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy has been acting bad, so he ends up in a foster home!
The episode starts off with Jeffy annoying Mario with his toys, as usual, leading to Mario smack him in the hand. Angered, Jeffy lied to Brooklyn Guy and forced him to come to his house.
When Brooklyn Guy arrives, Jeffy tells him his lie and Brooklyn Guy believes him. Eventually, Mario gives Jeffy and Brooklyn Guy green beans. But Jeffy throws them away as usual and Brooklyn Guy, siding with him, does the same thing. And the two of them demands Mario to get the Happy Meals.
However, Jeffy is still angry because he got the same toy in his 20 Happy Meals and refuses to eat the food. Mario hits Jeffy again, prompting Brooklyn Guy to take him to a foster home. Before leaving though, Brooklyn Guy tells Mario about his plan to have Jeffy at the foster home until he learns his lesson, which is why I was siding with Jeffy the whole time.
Jeffy was then taken to his foster home, where he was greeted by Brooklyn Guy's brother, Makes Bad Decisions Guy and his roommate, Tim. The two of them showed Jeffy a candy sculpture and fed him earthworms and a severed arm. After Jeffy refuses, Tim locks him up. But Jeffy escaped his foster home later that night and succeeds.
Off-screen, Jeffy runs into Brooklyn Guy, who takes him back to Mario's house. Jeffy says sorry and Mario lets him back in the house. The video ends with Brooklyn Guy wanting another Happy Meal.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Makes Bad Decisions Guy (debut)
- Tim (debut)
- Spider-Man (mask only)
- Bloo (mentioned)
- Forky (happy meal toy only)
- This is the debut of Makes Bad Decisions Guy, one of Brooklyn T. Guy's brothers.
- Jeffy not eating his 20 happy meals may be a reference to Lawrence Russell Brewer, a man who was executed in Texas for murder and how also order a whole bunch of food but he never ate a single thing.
- The trailer house Jeffy went to is reused from "Joseph's House!" for Makes Bad Decisions Guy's house in the video.
- Jeffy had gotten 20 toys of the character Forky from Toy Story 4. Coincidentally, this video was released the same day Toy Story 4 and Child’s play (reboot) was released in theaters.
- Jeffy also asking for 20 Happy Meals is similar to how he wanted 20 Happy Meal Toys in "The Hitman!".
- Jeffy says that Mario beats him with a pillowcase filled with bars of soap, which may be a callback to "Toad's Mistake."
- Jeffy's portrayal of Mario being a boxer is somewhat similar to the concept of Mario attempting to beat up D. Money Sr., Rosalina's ex in a boxing match from "Rosalina's Ex-Boyfriend!".
- The same arm prop from "Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday!" is used again for this video, on top of that, the same Leg prop that had appeared in a few other videos such as "Bigfoot!" appears again, both these props were used as the body parts Tim and Makes Bad Decisions Guy have for dinner.
- This video is very similar to the 1974 horror film, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- Reasons the video is based off The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Tim is very similar to Leatherface while Makes Bad Decisions Guy is more based off Ed Gein, Nubbins, and/or Chop Top from the Texas Chainsaw movies. The ending is very similar to the ending from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) as Tim chases Jeffy through and out of the house, like how Leatherface did to the final girl Sally. The only 2 differences is that Sally jumped out the window, while Jeffy went through the front door. Tim didn’t chase him far while Leatherface in the movie did. And the scene with the intestines is very similar to the dinner scene in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Does Bad Decisions Guy, Leatherface, and Tim are also cannibals which is what the Sawyers are in the movies.
- Brooklyn T. Guy refers to the show Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends, a show centered around Imaginary friends and production lasted from 2004 to 2009, after he told Mario that Jeffy would be sent to one if Mario were to hit Jeffy.
- When Jeffy Appears with his Lightsaber and Spiderman mask He Says: Hey Daddy! I, Am your Father. This was Heard Multiple times and it was heard in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes back.
- Jeffy also calls Mario the names of famous Spider-Man villains like Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin.
- When Jeffy lied that Mario bit his ear off after telling his false story on how Mario beats him with boxing gloves, he is referencing Mike Tyson and how he bit off the ear of Evander Holyfield.
- When Brooklyn T. Guy saw the rattlesnake balloon, he went and said that rattlesnakes are very poisonous, this is false however because rattlesnakes are venomous.