"Jeffy's Energy Drink" is the 378th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy drinks an energy drink!
The video starts with Joseph and Junior sitting on the white couch. They start watching Doofy the Dragon where he is shown jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. Then they got hungry so they both go to Chef Pee Pee for dinner. Chef Pee Pee gave them Happy Meal and Junior says that he bought it and didn’t cook it. Chef Pee Pee got mad and walks away.
Meanwhile, Jeffy comes into the kitchen and Mario gives him a plate of green beans. This causes Jeffy to flip the plate and started cussing on the table. Junior then told Jeffy that it sucks he had to eat the plate of green beans. Junior then told Joseph that he has packs of energy drink in his fridge and he went and get it. He then also gave Jeffy an energy drink.
When Junior and Joseph drink the energy drink, they became full of energy. Jeffy then also decided to drink the energy drink and he goes crazy breaking plates in the kitchen. Then, he gets a Heart Attack and dies from his heart overloading.
Junior then calls a Doctor to see if he is dead and the doctor said he is. Junior then wanted him to save Jeffy but the doctor can’t. He attempts CPR but it didn’t work so Junior decided to try pumping him up so the doctor sings a parody of pump it up but it failed too. Junior calls Cody over for help. Cody then tries to use Alexa which just results in Junior making fun of Cody's mom. After this Cody gives Junior the idea to drink enough energy drinks to travel back in time, which kills Junior. Cody then drinks enough energy drinks to travel back in time and then stops Jeffy.
- Bowser Junior
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Chef Pee Pee
- Doofy The Dragon
- Judy (mentioned)
- Sharon (mentioned)
- This is the third video about energy drinks. The first one was "Black Yoshi's Koolaid" and the second was "Bowser Junior's All Nighter!".
- This video contains the song Scrub Dishes.
- This is Doofy's first appearance in 2018 since "Stuck!" in 2017.
- His suicide methods have been toned down. Additionally, he now says “hey, mature audiences!” instead of “hey, kids”. This was done to avert the common misconception that SML is aimed at young kids.
- This is the first time that Doofy dies off-screen, mostly due to YouTube's strict policy.
- This episode reveals that Joseph is diabetic.
- This is one of the rare videos where Jeffy and Joseph see each other.
- Despite having the title "Jeffy's Energy Drink". Jeffy doesn't have a major role in this episode as he dies right after having a heart attack.
- Cody can survive drinking the energy drinks despite the fact that he has diabetes. He may have developed the endurance to do this after the events of "Bowser Junior's All Nighter!" with this likely extending to Junior and Joseph, however, Cody seems to get the best mileage out of this talent as Junior was unable to finish the crate of Monster.
- Brooklyn T. Guy sings a parody of the 1989 hit song Pump Up The Jam by Technotronic when trying to revive Jeffy as well as when Junior is drinking all the energy drinks.
- This is one of the rare times where the video starts off on the white couch rather than the red couch.
- This was uploaded two years after "Bowser Junior's Credit Card!".
- This is most likely a Jeffy version of Bowser Junior's Addiction.
- When Cody runs back in time, it is similar to TT Movie: The Vase where Jet runs back in time to stop his future self from breaking the vase but fails.
- After Cody drinks the energy drinks, Jeffy disappears from the couch.