"Jeffy's Drone!" is the 422nd episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy gets a drone and causes a big mess!
The video starts off with Mario sitting on the couch, while Jeffy comes to him. Then Jeffy puts a mouse trap on the couch. Then Jeffy slams his hand onto it, and his hand gets caught in the mouse trap, which made Jeffy scream. Mario asks why he did that, Jeffy says it's because he doesn't have any toys to play with and he's bored. Mario asks what type and Jeffy points to the TV and it's about buying a drone, and to price is 75 payments of $19.99 which is $1,500. They argue for a minute and Mario then says yes but only if Jeffy doesn't play with rat traps anymore.
Mario buys the drone and he says to Jeffy to not do anything stupid with it. Mario has to use the bathroom. Bowser Junior comes in and sees the drone, and asks Jeffy to fly it in the house and Jeffy says, Jeffy agrees, and Junior also says he wants to tie Jeffy to the drone so he can fly.
Jeffy is tied to the drone and Junior flies it. Jeffy freaks out and Junior doesn't know how to get it down. Mario sees Jeffy on the drone and Jeffy screams to Mario to get him down. Mario uses a tennis ball and misses, but the drone fly down safely. Mario is mad at Jeffy for doing that and says not to fly it inside but to fly to outside. Junior comes back in and asks Jeffy what did Mario said. Jeffy tells Junior that Mario says they have to fly it outside. Junior says to Jeffy about flying it to Mars, Jeffy says yes and asks Junior this time that he has to fly it outside this time and Junior says yes.
Outside, Brooklyn guy is flying a plane and says to everyone they have no reason to worry about any plane troubles. Jeffy and Junior began to fly the drone into one of the turbines. The two of the immediately ran into the house.
Just then, Brooklyn Guy, the pilot of the plane arrives at Mario's house and explained what happened. He managed to land the plane safely on a cornfield but it angered the farmers and the airport. As such, he was fired from all his jobs.
Mario tried cheering Brooklyn Guy up. In the end, Brooklyn Guy lied about being allergic to peanut butter to see who took all his jobs. After finding out someone named Bronx Dude took his jobs, the news about the plane crash came back on, this time informing that Mario was the one guilty of the plane crash because Jeffy's drone was registered in his name; Goodman also takes the opportunity to personally admonish Mario on television for believing a drone was more important than his house payments.
After that, Brooklyn Guy ordered a pizza to kill Bronx Dude and get his jobs back. After getting his jobs back, Brooklyn Guy tells Mario about it and the fact that the police wants Mario arrested for the plane crash. But since they're best buddies, Brooklyn Guy decided to lie to the police. And the episode ends with a warning from Brooklyn Guy telling everyone not to fly a drone into a plane or kill people with pizza.
- This episode shows how much of a sociopath Jeffy truly is when he blamed Mario the plane incident and even refusing to take responsibility. However, Jeffy somewhat has a point where he claims that Mario doesn't want him to fly the drone outside nor inside, which pretty much defeats the purpose of Jeffy's permission from Mario to fly the drone.
- This is the first SML Movie of February 2019.
- This video is possibly based off the Gatwick Airport drone incident, where lots of people were flying drones around Gatwick Airport in London, England, which was a big problem, as it caused hundred of flights to be cancelled. Heathrow Airport (also an Airport in London) also had drone problems to the point the airport went into lockdown.
- The drone that Jeffy is using is a DJI Phantom 4 pro which is actually, the same drone used in The Drone!, a older drone related video in 2015.
- Tito Come Outside! is heard during the News showing the black box cockpit recording.
- The drone controller is a Gameboy Advance SP.
- When the Brooklyn Guy said that he's brother who's name is Mr. Plane Crash died back in 2001 , this appears to be a reference to American Airlines Flight 587 an Airbus a300 that crashed 2 months after the September 11 attacks when it was on a flight from New York City to Santo Domingo its tail broke off which is why the plane crashed.
- This is the first video to feature Brooklyn T. Guy as a pilot.
- While talking about the jobs that Brooklyn T. Guy lost, he refers to the jobs that were taken by him in various other videos.
- The Pilot uniform Brooklyn T. Guy wears when he's piloting the plane is the same uniform he wears in Bowser Junior Goes To Military School!.
- A video like this has actually been made before the date of this SML Movie. It's a SuperMarioLogan parody video of Jeffy getting a drone with the title of the same name. It was uploaded by a YouTuber named Kable10 and the video can be viewed here.
- It's revealed why Mario is afraid of flying which is what happened during the flight in Black Yoshi's Call Of Duty Special Edition!
- Despite the title, Jeffy didn't do much in this episode aside from flying his drone into the plane Brooklyn Guy was piloting.
- The plane Brooklyn T. Guy was flying is a Boeing 777.
- When Brooklyn T. Guy was talking about how he crashed his plane in a corn field is based of United Airlines Flight 232, a McDonell Dougles dc-10 flying from Denver, Colorado to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with a stopover in Chicago, Illinois when its tail-mounted engine exploded and damaged flight controls even though the pilot got the plane to Sioux City, Iowa but the plane turned, crashed, and cartwheeled down the runway into a nearby corn field.
- During the first news segment, "passengers" is misspelled as "passenegrs".
- At 16:31, the word "f**k" is uncensored.
- If a drone flue into the planes engine the engine would fail the plane wont actually loose its wing it would just get damaged by shrapnel.
- The news report states that 250 passengers were on board the plane. However, Brooklyn T. Guy later mentions that there were 200 passengers on board.
- Brooklyn T. Guy mentions that he landed the plane safely and that no passengers were harmed. However, he later states that some people caught on fire. It is possible that he meant that no one in the plane died.