"Jeffy's Drivers License!" is the 401st episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy gets his drivers license!
The video begins with Mario looking for Jeffy so he can go to school. Mario sees Jeffy's pencil fall out of nowhere and sees that Jeffy is hiding on top of the ceiling fan. Mario turns on the fan to get him off. After grabbing his pencil, they head to the car.
Mario starts to backs up his car quickly and touches Goodman's Lamborghini. Goodman comes out and he demands Mario to give him his driver's license. Back inside, Goodman says he's going to tape Mario's driver's license onto a rocket and shoot it into space towards the sun. Mario decided to call the cops but Goodman already did.
Brooklyn Guy comes in and gets bribed into allowing Goodman to do this, and that Mario can't get another license. After Goodman leaves with Mario's license, Brooklyn Guy says he can get Mario a new license in a month, but someone will have to drive him around in the meantime. After a bit of convincing (And the fact that "A police officer can do anything and get off scott-free"), they decide to allow Jeffy to take s driving test. At the driving test, Jeffy does his all-to-familiar "Why?" bit, and starts the car. However, Brooklyn T. Guy said he was missing something. Jeffy don't know what he is missing and Brooklyn T.Guy tell him that he needs to use the seatbelt. However, Jeffy refuses to use to seatbelt. Brooklyn T. Guy couldn't stop him so he let it go since he has a helmet. Jeffy now has to go through a series of tests to pass.
First, Jeffy was told to run over a cone that Brooklyn T. Guy said was his ex-wife. He did, and he passed the test just for hitting it.
The second test for Jeffy to a police stimulation where Jeffy gets pull over by a cop. During the test, Brooklyn T. Guy shows up outside of the car asking what he is in a rush for and if he has any drugs. He said he doesn't and Brooklyn T. Guy then ask whether he has a driver's license. Jeffy said no and got pulled over. Mario got worried and Jeffy is then pulled out for checks. Mario then asks if the test is over and Brooklyn T. Guy replied yes. They then went back into the car.
The third test is the drunk man test where Brooklyn T. Guy pretends to be drunk and Jeffy has to not give the keys to him. Brooklyn T.Guy keeps telling him to give him the key but Jeffy refuses. This is until Brooklyn T.Guy went talking about how he will be fire at work making Jeffy feel symphatetic for him causing him to give him the keys. Brooklyn T.Guy load the key and start the car and it wobble around hitting cones. Brooklyn T.Guy was going to fail him but decided not to because he hit the cone which he call his ex-wife. Mario, however, was angry at this.
The fourth test is for Jeffy to hit the cones again. Jeffy has to go through and series if cone and not knock over any of them assuming they are on a parking lot. Jeffy manage to dodge all of them by a margin at the end. Brooklyn T. Guy then finally told him to pretend that the cone is her ex- wife so he then drove back knocking all of them.
Brooklyn T. Guy tells Jeffy to drive to McDonald's. Jeffy does so and Brooklyn T. Guy says he's gonna pretend to be a spoiled brat and he tells Jeffy to order a Happy Meal for him. Mario asks what this has to do with driving and Brooklyn T. Guy says all people do this when they have kids. Jeffy is in the drive through and tells Brooklyn T. Guy he's getting apple slices but Brooklyn T. Guy whines like a brat and Jeffy gets a Happy Meal anyway.
At the house Brooklyn guy tells Jeffy that he passed and Mario is proud of him. Brooklyn T. Guy looks through the Happy Meal and then he asks for Jeffy's license back. He says that Jeffy failed because theirs no toy in the Happy Meal and since toys are what makes them Happy Meals, Brooklyn guy is not happy. Mario says they can go back to McDonald's but Brooklyn T. Guy says that doesn't count so he tells Mario goodbye and to wait 30 days to get his license back. Goodman arrives at the house and shows Mario the spaceship that he taped his license to and shows him the launch button Goodman tells Mario to say goodbye to his license. Mario says goodbye and Goodman launches the rocket into the sun destroying the spaceship and Mario's license. Goodman says that was so beautiful and was worth every penny and then leaves, ending the video.
- This confirms Mario's birth date as May 1, 1983.
- This is the second video that a character tries to get their drivers license, first was "Bowser's Drivers License!".
- This is the first time in a while where Jeffy repeatedly says "Why?" whenever someone gives him a command.
- This is also one of the most heavily panned SML videos of 2018.
- Brooklyn T.Guy saying that he can get away with anything as a cop is a reference to an actual news story that happened where a Police Officer in Texas shot a man thinking it was his house, turning out that he was at the wrong house, but got away charge free as a police officer.
- Goodman clearly got his car hit on purpose since he pulled up to the driveway and stopped before Mario hit his car.
- After this video, in a Chilly Vlog, Logan announced that he was finally burning Jeffy, but yet again, Jeffy returns in Jeffy Gets Hypnotized.
- This episode was uploaded 4 years after "Bowser's Mom", and 5 years after "Junior Car".
- In the thumbnail, the car is a Volkswagen Eos; but in the video, the car is a Nissan Maxima.
- On Mario's drivers license, it is said that he was born in 1983, making him aged 35 as of this video. However, Mario has stated that he was in his 40's in previous episodes and also confirms he was born in May, but in Rosalina's Ex-Boyfriend!, he claims he was born in November.
- It is unknown how Jeffy was legally able to obtain his driver's license, as he is 14, whereas the minimum driving permit age in Florida is 15.
- However, in Goodman's Son Gets a Job!, Jeffy is shown driving Mario's car.