| Please note the following:
"Jeffy's Biggest Fear!" is the 414th episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy has a huge fear!
Mario wakes Jeffy up and says they need to go to school. Jeffy obviously refuses, but when Mario points out that it's 7:00 AM, Jeffy screams. Jeffy explains that he's afraid of the number 7, but Mario does not seem to understand and gives him $7, which also makes him scream. Mario gives him $5 instead and Jeffy goes to school.
At school, Cody needs some gum from Junior because his breath smells bad. Junior says he only has 7 pieces, which causes Jeffy to scream again. Jeffy tells Junior and Cody the same thing, teasing him, until Jackie Chu comes in.
Nearly everything that Jackie Chu teaches involves the number 7. Eventually, after iPhone 7s at 7%, Jeffy runs back home.
Mario attempts to resolve the problem by offering Jeffy a Happy Meal if he stops screaming, but it doesn't work. Mario gets the help of Dr. Brooklyn Guy to help Jeffy remember why he's afraid of something so silly.
Jeffy remembers a day in school (possibly the day before) when Junior tells Jeffy the classic "seven ate nine" joke. This joke scares Jeffy thinking that seven will eat him. This, obviously, makes Mario incredibly angry, and demands to Brooklyn Guy to fix it. He puts googly eyes on a 7 and says that he was framed and that 6 actually ate nine.
Unfortunately, this only succeeds in making Jeffy scared of 6. Mario gets angry at Brooklyn Guy for making Jeffy scared of 6. Eventually, Brooklyn Guy tells Mario to tell Jeffy to come to the front door where Brooklyn Guy stabs a 7 shaped balloon with a knife, thus making Jeffy no longer afraid of the number 7.
Unfortunately, Jeffy ends up getting scared of the number 6 and Mario and Brooklyn Guy proceed to give up, ending the video.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Chef Pee Pee (mentioned)
- Bully Bill (Cameo)
- This is the 5th "Biggest Fear!" video to be made. The first 4 being: Bowser's Biggest Fear, Bowser's Biggest Fear 2, Bowser's Biggest Fear 3 and Bowser Junior's Biggest Fear!.
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 12th appearance in a row.
- It is revealed the Brooklyn Guy has spent 315, 569, 520 seconds with his ex-wife, meaning they were together for 3,652 days, 10 hours, 12 minutes and 0 seconds, or for short roughly 10 years.
- *Running Gag*: Jeffy screaming every time the number 7 is mentioned and Jackie Chu mispronouncing Screaming To Creaming.
- This video was originally made on December 7, 2018.
- This may or may not be an error, but Jackie Chu wrote, "deady sins" wrong. However, Jackie Chu can't see well, so that would make sense.
- Jackie Chu states that the date is December 7th. However, Junior's cell phone is dated December 19th.