|Please note the following:
"Jeffy's Bad Word!" is the 225th episode of SML Movies.
Mario is about to go to Walmart to buy a couple things and asks if he can trust Jeffy to stay home alone. Although Jeffy says yes, Mario decides to take Jeffy with him after Jeffy begins asking random offending questions, such as if he can poop in the sink and bathtub.
On his way to Walmart, a hobo comes out of nowhere and spontaneously ambushes them asking for change. In haste, Mario yells at the man and calls him a faggot. Jeffy overhears Mario use the word and begins saying faggot. Mario scolds Jeffy and tells him to not say the word, but Jeffy resumes using it regardless.
In Walmart, Mario is about to get a "white" light bulb in which Tyrone notices and gets offended. He says he should get a black light bulb instead, reasoning that Mario buying a white light bulb would be considered racist. Meanwhile, in the cart, Jeffy says the word faggot, which offends Tyrone and making him think he's black and gay. When Mario tries to tell Jeffy not it say faggot or anything else, Jeffy says it anyways and makes Tyrone beat up Mario.
After returning home, Jeffy continues saying faggot and Mario calls Rosalina to help. Eventually, Mario threatens to spank Jeffy (much to the shock and horror of Rosalina). Jeffy, however, says "Then do it, Faggot.“ Furious, Mario decides enough is enough and begins spanking him in rage, all the while shouting "You made me do this!". Jeffy was yelling "RAPE!" as Mario was spanking him very hard.
Rosalina becomes tearful and very angry at Mario and calls him a "child beater" to which Mario responds by calling Jeffy a "retard". She goes to get Jeffy to rest, but Jeffy begins claiming that Mario raped him, saying Mario stuck his fingers in his butt, and twirled them around and then sniffed them. Rosalina puts Jeffy in his bed, but when she leaves, Jeffy takes out his iPhone and dials 911 on Mario.
While Mario tries to tell Rosalina that all he did was spank Jeffy, Brooklyn Guy arrives furious, claiming that they received a call from Jeffy that he was raped by Mario even though it was not true. Mario tells the truth saying that it's not true. Rosalina tells Brooklyn Guy that Mario hit Jeffy on the butt very hard and multiple times, so Mario gets arrested.
As the news is talking about Mario being falsely accused of child abuse, rape, and vehicular assault, Mario eventually comes back, but he claims to be a registered sex offender and a felon, as well as the loss of his driver's license and the ability to vote or own a gun of any kind.
Rosalina then shows him the news, in which Hansel the homeless guy is interviewed and tells a false story about getting run over by Mario, with a fractured skull and a broken arm. When the news ends, the Dr. Goodman show starts and Goodman interviews Jeffy himself about how he was raped. Goodman insists that "Mario is a faggot" after hearing about Jeffy's false story. The video ends with Mario, distraught, saying that all he did was spank Jeffy, followed by Rosalina saying that he "didn't have been a faggot.", causing Mario to scream in rage as the video ends.
- This is the third time Mario gets arrested.
- This is the last video that used Jeffy's original thumbnail pose before it was changed.
- The idea for this video was thought up of by a fan named "GeorgeyPorgey0221", whose channel was renamed to "It's a 0221". Additionally, all of the channel's videos have been deleted GeorgeyPorgey0221 may have done so in the fear of people blaming him for the video.
- Due to this, some fans have blamed GeorgeyPorgey0221 for the video, and put flame comments on the video insulting the channel, while some even believed GeorgeyPorgey0221 was secretly a hater (which is likely just not true).
- This is the first time Jeffy gets hit by Mario thought it was just a spanking and was legal (but not legal according to Brooklyn T. Guy).
- The word "Faggot" was said a total of 40 times.
- Mario saying that he's no longer allowed to have a gun could be a reference to how his nintendo counterpart was originally going to have a gun.
- After this video, many people thought that Mario and Rosalina broke up. But in Jeffy's Mistake!, they are still seen dating.
- It's likely she decided to stay with him because she is aware Mario and Jeffy act irresponsible with each other and since Jeffy's parents were unknown at the time. And it's likely that Mario got all his crimes resolved because they were just false reports. And let him go.
- After one year and 2 months, Jeffy's Bad Word got demonetized, along with Netflix and Kill, Cody's House, Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4, Black Yoshi's Blank Check!, and Turkey Tyranny!
- This is Elaina Keyes' favorite video, but was upset when the older fans hated it due to Jeffy saying the word 'faggot' or Rosalina calling Mario a child abuser.
- In 2017, this video was demonetized for cursing.
- This video is without a shadow of a doubt, the most hated SML video of all time. And considered one of the worst of all time by fans.
- When Tyrone beats up Mario, a smashing sound (possibly the black lightbulb) is heard.
- This was the first SML video to use the current news channel design
- This can be similar to the movie South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut.
- As of 2020, the video is age restricted due to extensive cursing and possibly child abuse.
- Mario makes a dinosaur sound like Bowser Jr when he is freaking out at the end, this is because both Mario and Junior are voiced by Logan
- This is the second most disliked SML video along with Locked out.
- Goodman being Dr. Phil could be a reference to Dr. Phil and friends Logan's secret channel
- This episode is not likely at all to be remade on the new channel due to the child abuse and excessive cussing.
- The Dr. Goodman Show is a parody of The Dr. Phil Show.
- "Black Lights Matter" is a parody of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- This episode has similarities to the Pingu episode "Pingu Runs Away." When Mario was spanking Jeffy’s butt.
- This episode is similar to an episode plot seen in numerous TV shows where the plot is revolved around a character hearing a swear word, and they say that swear word towards others:
List of cartoons that use the story:
- SpongeBob SquarePants: "Sailor Mouth"
- Animaniacs: "Cutie and the Beast"
- Rugrats: "The Word of the Day"
- Dexter's Laboratory: "Rude Removal"
- Tiny Toon Adventures: "To Bleep or Not to Bleep"
- Arthur: "Bleep"
- Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!: "The Bad Word"
- Seven Little Monsters: an episode of the same last title
- Franklin: "Franklin's Word"
- Baby Looney Tunes: "Who Said That?"
- Angela Anaconda: "The Curse of Baby Lulu"
- Rolie Polie Olie: "Dinglie Danglie Doodle"
- Caillou: "Caillou's Cross Word"
- The Berenstain Bears: "The Big Blooper"
- The Loud House: "Get the Message," (mainly) "Potty Mouth," and "Job Insecurity"
- The Powerpuff Girls: "Curses"
- Milo: "Bad Words"
- Dinosaurs: "Baby Talk"
- If you look closely at the scene where Jeffy called 911, the bottom says "Calling home".
- Most likely because prank calling 911/false reports are illegal.
- On the news when Goodman was talking about how Mario was accused of multiple crimes, the headline has a typo as "mascot" was spelled "macot". This is most likely that Logan rushed to upload this.
- When Brooklyn T. Guy arrives at the house, he seems to not know who abused Jeffy even though Jeffy said "My Daddy raped me".
- Tyrone should have known that Jeffy said the word and not Mario as their voices are completely different. Mario even told Tyrone that Jeffy said the word. But somehow he wasn't buying it. When he should have since Jeffy's voice is much different. Even his voice today sounds more diverse then Mario's.
- Mario said "It's my son", when Jeffy wasn't Mario's son yet, when later in the video, Mario said Jeffy wasn't his son.
- After Mario had a black eye, in the next scene it was gone. It is possible he went to get it cured.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.