"Jeffy's Bad Dog!" is the 409th episode of SML Movies
Jeffy has a bad dog!
The video begins with Mario and Poopy Butt sitting on the couch in the Game Room, where Jeffy comes in. Jeffy wants his chocolate cake, but, Mario asks him if he's cleaned his room. Jeffy replies, “Yes, but don’t check.“ Mario goes to check anyway. Jeffy follows, and yells "I SAID DON'T CHECK, DADDY!!"
They arrive in Jeffy's room, where Mario is disappointed to see Jeffy had lied. Jeffy then makes up a non-sensical twist. Mario tells him to clean it up in 5 minutes, or else, he's grounded, with no chocolate cake. Jeffy lowers it down by 1 minute, twice, with Mario going down to 1 minute, as a challenge.
Jeffy starts by opening up a window and throwing out what he needed to clean up. He returns to Mario, as Mario goes back to the room, and is impressed to see that Jeffy listened. Jeffy asks for his chocolate cake. Mario says it's in the kitchen.
They bring the cake onto the couch, where Poopy Butt is still at, and Mario tells Jeffy to get a fork. They go to the kitchen. Then, Poopy Butt is slowly crawling towards the cake. After Jeffy and Mario return from the Kitchen, they see a... “worm food” (dead) Poopy Butt on the couch, with Jeffy's cake gone. They assume it's Poopy Butt, so they call the doctor.
Brooklyn T. Guy arrives, asking about if they're having a yard sale, with Jeffy's items on the yard. Mario lets him in. Brooklyn Guy and Mario argue quietly over what to tell Jeffy. Brooklyn Guys agree to tell him, in a demanded cartoony way. He literally says, ”Jeffy? Your dog is dead.” Jeffy starts sobbing. Mario is disappointed, Brooklyn Guy, in a sarcastic way, says it in a cartoony way. He then leaves.
Jeffy, who's still sobbing, keeps demanding for his dog to come back, with Mario singing a horrible song, which gets Jeffy angrier. Craig then appears, as Jeffy refers to him as ”The Ketchup Man”, where Craig isn't amused. Mario is concerned about the ”help” Craig wants to give them, which he says he can bring Jeffy's dog back because he's the Devil. He tells them to stand back, then seemingly performs his trick, he pranks them, which for real, he then brings Jeffy's dog back.
Poopy Butt, who's now evil, is attempted to be hugged by Jeffy, then he bites Jeffy's arm, then runs off. Mario forces Craig into helping him stop the dog, which Craig agrees to. They try holy water, which obviously failed for Craig, but then, they poison his dog food, which can work. They lure Poopy Butt to his food, which he eats. Then he falls unconscious. Jeffy asks if Mario can shine his bowling ball, and the ball rolls over, and crushes Poopy Butt's neck, making him paralyzed from the neck down again, surprisingly, but, he's immortal and evil now.
Back at the couch, Craig explains if there are any more bites, that's an “I love you“ sign, then, if heard closely, says “I hate you.”
- Craig the Devil
- Poopy Butt
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Big Red (non-speaking cameo)
- Thomas (Cameo)
- Logan Thirtyacre (post video)
- Lovell Stanton (post-video)
- Tito Jimenez (post-video)
- Craig the Devil was in this video, despite him being in The Costume Contest! so recently. This doesn't make any sense as it was confirmed prior to The Costume Contest! that Craig the Devil would not be appearing.
- This is the 6th appearance of Mario in a row.
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy’s 7th appearance in a row.
- At 0:33, Big Red can be seen in Jeffy's bed.
- The Bowling ball scene could possibly be a callback to Jeffy's Home Alone! since both time they were attack by some villains and both times were hit by bowling balls.
- This video could be a possible 1-year anniversary celebration for Shitass. Despite Jeffy's Dog! being uploaded on a different day, both videos (Jeffy's Dog! and Jeffy's Bad Dog!) were uploaded on the same month, November.
- The way Mario makes electric noises is a direct callback to "The 1UP!" after his grandpa died and tells Brooklyn T. Guy to bring him back to life, just like with Jeffy's dog.