|"An Art Duel!"|
— Jacques challenging Bowser Junior
Jacques Pierre François was a famous French artist and was a character in Bowser Junior's Painting!. He acquired his fame by revealing his latest painting with Goodman on the news called "The Sneeze", because he put paint in his nose, then sneezed it on the canvas. He claimed that it took him three years to paint it. He then stumbled upon Junior upon the news and decided to challenge him an art duel. Junior got in this deal and agree to battle for their rights to paint. He won him in the art duel by cutting his ear off and pasting in on a black canvas calling it "The Sacrifice".
Jacques Pierre François is later revealed to be the father of Jeffy in Jeffy's Parents! He had committed suicide in the same episode for his painting called "The Suicide", and he had left all of his money he had when he died for when Jeffy turns 18 as inheritance money to give to his oldest son, Jeffy.
- In Jeffy's Brain! it is revealed that he taught his son Jeffy to speak French.
- Jacques Pierre François is a French name which means his English name would be "James Peter Francis"
- Jacques Pierre François is also based on many French artists such as "Jean Pierre" and "Charles François"
- Despite being French, his name derives from the Hebrew language.
- The ear of the Jacques Pierre François is actually magnetic and it can actually be taken off and on with ease.
- The cutting his ear off could be a reference to Vincent Van Gogh, a famous Dutch painter who cut off his ear.
- He is the first character of 2017 to commit suicide.
- it was revealed that he was the one who wrote the mysterious torn note. The note states he lives in Jeffy street in Paris, France.
- As the note states to return Jeffy to his father, it is likely Jacques still cared for Jeffy. This brings up the question as to why Nancy chose not to drop Jeffy off at Jacques home when she abandoned him, but it is possible she didn't do this because she hates and does not care about him.
- The note also oddly lists Jeffys name as Jeffy Jeffy with any mention of François.
- In Jeffy's Parents!, It was revealed that Jacques had passed away from commiting a suicide, and left his million dollar fortune to his child, who was known as Jeffy.
- The Sneeze - (May 10, 2016); a splotched jumble of red, yellow, blue and green paint, bearing similarities to the Windows logo. From an interview with Mr. Goodman, Jacques stated that he stuck a dollop of each color into his nose, and then sneezed it onto the canvas, creating the unique splatters on the canvas. The painting reportedly took three years to create.
- The Sacrifice - (May 10, 2016); an entirely black canvas painted by Jacques himself, containing only his severed ear. Originally planned as Jacques' vision whenever his eyes were closed, his ear was added to the painting when during an art duel between himself and Bowser Junior, both contestants were told by Mr. Goodman to add something unique to their paintings, Jacques, choosing to cut his own ear off in the name of art.
- The Hangman - (2015); a failed game of Hangman, the loser dying in the name of "ART". In an interview with Mr. Goodman, Jacques revealed that the full name would have read "FART".
- The Suicide - (Jan. 23rd, 2017); a painting of unknown description. According to a news report by Mr. Goodman, Jacques shot himself in the head to make this painting (doubling as his suicide), hinting that the painting may contain his blood-splattered remains.