|"An art duel!"|
— Jacques challenging Bowser Junior
Jacques Pierre François was born in Paris, France and got his passion for art when he was a child, after seeing the Mona Lisa during a school field trip. After that, he dropped out of school and made many famous paintings. When he turned around an adult, he met and fell in love with Nancy, who would later give birth to Jeffy and Feebee on August 21, 2004.
In the meantime, he made a painting called "The Fart" on August 21, 2015. His ultimate claim to fame, however, was with his painting titled "The Sneeze" (which consisted of him putting paint in his nose then sneezing it out on the canvas), which was displayed on the news by Goodman. He claimed that it took him three years to paint it. He then stumbled upon Junior on the news and decided to challenge him to an art duel. Junior got in this deal and agree to battle for their rights to paint. Ultimately, he defeated him in the art duel by cutting his ear off and pasting it on a black canvas, which he called "The Sacrifice."
He is later revealed to be the father of Jeffy in Jeffy's Parents!, having committed suicide in the same episode for his painting called "The Suicide", and he had left all of his money to Jeffy as inheritance money once he turns 18.
- "I, am Jacques Pierre François. And I challenge you to an Art Duel."
- "Both of us will make an entirely new painting. And if I win, I get your $50 million. If you win, you get my $30 million, and the loser never paints again!"
- "Oui Oui."
- "You dropped this on the plate, didn't you?"
- "Well, if you use the brush like you claim, then you would've might having an Art Duel!"
- "NO! There can be no tie in art!"
- "An Art Duel"
- "What is the matter? Are you as you not can say, 'turkey'? Gobble gobble?"
- "When I close my eyes, it is what I see."
- "I will do anything for art."
- In Jeffy's Brain! it is revealed that he taught his son Jeffy to speak French.
- Jacques Pierre François's name anglicized to English would be "John Peter Francis".
- Jacques Pierre François is also based on many French artists such as Jean Pierre and Charles François.
- The ear of his puppet is actually magnetic and it can actually be taken off and on with ease.
- Jacques cutting his ear off is most likely a reference to Vincent Van Gogh, a famous Dutch painter who cut off his ear.
- He is the first character to die in 2017.
- it was revealed that he was the one who wrote the mysterious torn note. The note states he lives in Jeffy Street in Paris, France.
- As the note states to return Jeffy to his father, it is likely Jacques still cared for Jeffy. This brings up the question as to why Nancy chose not to drop Jeffy off at Jacques's home when she abandoned him, but it is possible she didn't do this because she hates and does not care about him.
- The note also oddly lists Jeffy's name as Jeffy Jeffy with any mention of François.
- Though most characters have died and were revived in the next and/or future video(s), Jacques Pierre François is one of few characters to have died and stayed dead.
- His voice and French accent sound similar to that of Inspector Clouseau from the Pink Panther series.
- The Sneeze - (May 10, 2016); a splotched jumble of red, yellow, blue and green paint, bearing similarities to the Windows logo. From an interview with Mr. Goodman, Jacques stated that he stuck a dollop of each color into his nose, and then sneezed it onto the canvas, creating the unique splatters on the canvas. The painting reportedly took three years to create.
- The Sacrifice - (May 10, 2016); an entirely black canvas painted by Jacques himself, containing only his severed ear. Originally planned as Jacques' vision whenever his eyes were closed, his ear was added to the painting when during an art duel between himself and Bowser Junior, both contestants were told by Mr. Goodman to add something unique to their paintings, Jacques, choosing to cut his own ear off in the name of art.
- The Hangman - (sometime in 2015); a failed game of Hangman, the loser dying in the name of "ART". In an interview with Mr. Goodman, Jacques revealed that the word would have read "FART".
- The Suicide - (January 23, 2017); a painting of unknown description. According to a news report by Mr. Goodman, Jacques shot himself in the head to make this painting (doubling as his suicide), hinting that the painting may contain his blood-splattered remains.