|"YOU DUMB! YOU DUMB AS SHIT!"|
— Jackie Chu's catchphrase
— Jackie Chu when he is at a door
Jackie Chu is a recurring character of the SuperMarioLogan series. He is currently working in Education as a K-5 Teacher/Instructor for ESE Special Need‘s, he mainly teaches all the 5 main course Subjects:
- Social Studies
Chu has a schedule of the certain days, and certain subjects he Teaches which is currently unknown as of 2018
Jackie Chu believes that Math is the most important Subject in School, Jackie is seen giving more math homework,
Mr. Chu has a PHD in Advance Cacurus, and pushes his students to the core in Math,
Math is not the only Subject Chu Focuses on he has been seen giving homework in English/Science
Before Working as a School Teacher, he worked as a chef at a Chines Buffet/Personal Chef
As Of 2018 Jackie Chu has been working as and k-5 Instructor for almost 6 Years
Jackie as of December 11th 2018 has no plans of Retiring anytime soon, saying he loves what he does and doesn't mind teaching children.
Jackie Chu says that he will not be teaching the 2019 Summer School season because he wants to enjoy time with his family in china.
Chu is portrayed by Lance Thirtyacre.
Jackie Chu is one of the smartest characters in the SML universe, and is the ESE Instructor for K-5. Because of this, he tends to be rude and condescending towards the other characters, often calling them dumb whether it's true or not. He is also shown to be a strict, no nonsense kind of person, which is especially seen in the classroom.
He's not a complete jerk, however. He can be nice and generous, like in Chef Pee Pee's Birthday how he gave Chef Pee Pee a brand new shirt with his name on it. In Bowser Junior's Summer School 7, he was seen crying about the session ending as he would miss teaching the class, showing that he cared about them even if they were all dumb.
When Jackie Chu was born, he and his family went to Victoria City, British Hong Kong, due to the Cultural Revolution that was happening in Mainland China. In 2012, he went to Pensacola FL, USA, and he currently resides there, along with his son, Jackie Twu.
Earlier in 2014, Jackie made his debut in "Bowser Junior's Cellphone", where Bowser Junior and Toad prank-called him. Jackie tells the duo that he's going to have to kill Junior, Toad, and their families for prank-calling him. He then becomes Bowser's second chef in Bowser's Chinese Food when Chef Pee Pee calls him saying he needs somebody to cook Chinese food for Bowser because he can't. After a few months of absence, Jackie appears in 2014's Thanksgiving special The Big Thanksgiving. He has one line, in which he mentions that he believes in Godzilla. Jackie competed in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. The questions were too easy for him and he was the first contestant to win $1,000,000. In "The Fly Problem!", a fly is bothering King Strongbottom so Chef Pee Pee decides to call an exterminator. To make things worse, Bowser Junior, who decides to join the hunt, knocks Chef Pee Pee out with a flashlight while trying to kill the fly. The exterminator fails to kill the fly and only makes it bigger with Raid anti-fly spray. They give up and call the master Jackie who brings his smart son Jackie Twu who has a PhD in calculus twice and is due to go to college. However, not even Jackie and his son could kill the fly so Jackie hands his flyswatter to Tom Brady who has precise aim. He fails and starts throwing things in the kitchen so Jackie Chu calls the cops. Officer Goodman comes in and kills the fly with his shotgun earning respect from Jackie and Jackie Twu.
Appearance in the Summer School series
In Bowser Junior's Summer School, he is the teacher, though, he is not very good at his job. He always calls his students dumb if they do something wrong or don't understand something. He also beats his students with a flyswatter to discipline them. In Summer School 4, he celebrated with the class (for him and his wife just had a son) with cupcakes and cookies. In Part 5, Jackie Chu reveals he doesn't understand what happens when the fire alarm goes off. In fact, he just makes the class go up to the corner of the wall and panic until Brooklyn T. Guy comes in to save the day. In Part 6, he comes to the class late and says that there will be a bigger test in the next part which is the finale. In Part 7, he awards Junior for killing the fly and passes him.
Appearance in the 1st Grade series
In "Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!", he is called to as a substitute for Harold Wilfred who had broken his hip for a while. He claims to have recognized Bowser Junior, Joseph, Cody and Toad from summer school, "which says a lot as he cannot see". Junior and Cody become overjoyed when he comes as he is their favorite teacher. He is surprised to find Jackie Two there who was meant to be in college but isn't smart enough. Jackie Chu becomes angry with him and calls him dumb, shit and no longer heir to Jackie Chu Fortune 500. He also orders him to do 2000 calculus problems and to make 2 iPads. Because of this, he lets the class off early but first reads them Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss which he thinks is a bad book for the children. Cody reminds him about homework and he assigns the class an essay on Dr. Seuss or else they fail and they will have to come to summer school. After this, Junior does not like him as he wasn't fun anymore. He is not seen the next day and a new permanent teacher, Mr. Winkle, replaces him. In "Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 4", he becomes another permanent teacher due to Mr. Winkle being a pedophile. He tells the class it is Art Day and brings them to the art room. He later comes in to see the class's drawings. He gave Junior an F because Junior wanted to be a helicopter and Jackie Chu told him he could not physically be a helicopter.
Appearances in the Days of School Series
He appears in each Days of School video. In First Day Of School!, Jackie Chu is the teacher for the second grade students. He has everyone introduce themselves and gives the students a ten page essay.In Substitute Teacher!, he gets sick and has Judy Calvin come in for him. In The Love Potion!, he made cameos teaching the class. In The Baby Project!, he hands out the kids baby doll to kids and gave Junior and Jeffy a A since they burn the baby doll and they have to burn them since they are female. In Jeffy Gets Bullied!, he got a cameo saying that 8-4=8. In The Test!, he was making sure no one cheats on the test. In Picture Day!, he took the picture of Junior, Jeffy and Cody. In Jeffy's Shirt!, he made a cameo taking the attendance.
Likes and Dislikes
- His PHD in Calculus
- Egg rolls
- Cooking dogs
- Calling people dumb (Despite being dumb himself)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (favorite book revealed in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?)
- French Fries
- Cooking Cats
- Cooking Squids
- Bowser Junior
- Walt Disney World
- Chef Pee Pee
- Jackie Twu
- Yum Yum Fortune Cookies
- Flies (They killed his grandfather)
- People smarter than him (except Jackie Twu)
- People who take his phone
- People who are dumb (Despite being dumb himself)
- Adolf Hitler
- People that write Hitler's name on their desk.
- Jeffy cussing
- Jeffy Being Angry
- Jeffy cheating
- Bully Bill
- Jeffy beating up Bully Bill
- Bully Bill being mean to Jeffy
- Baby Girls
- Green Eggs & Ham
- Chef (formerly)
- School teacher
- Fly Exterminator
- Karate Sensei
- Owner of dry cleaners
Chef Pee Pee
Jackie Chu and Chef Pee Pee are really good friends but Jackie thinks he is dumb just because he got a PHD in calculus. On Chef Pee Pee's birthday, he got him a shirt with his name on it which made Chef Pee Pee's birthday better.
Jackie is Bowser's 2nd Chef formerly. Now, Jackie usually serve as a school teacher but Jackie seems to like Bowser considering he get paid a lot on his job whereas Chef Pee Pee only gets a few. Bowser also really likes Chu's food too which is another reason why he get paid more.
Bowser Junior is one of his students in the 3 school series so far, Summer School, 1st grade, and 2nd grade (known as the Days of School). Jackie seems to like Bowser Junior but he complains about how dumb he is. Jackie also appreciates that Junior is the only one to kill the fly (or fry according to his accent.)
Cody is another student that is in 3 schools so far, Summer School, 1st grade, and 2nd grade. Jackie likes Cody because he would do all the work and homework and also thinks that he's a pretty smart guy. He also likes that he always gets an A+ in the exam during the Summer School series.
Chu has a major dislike of Jeffy. Ever since they met in First Day Of School!, when Jeffy first attended school, Mr. Chu called him dumb for writing “Poopy Butt” on his name tag and writing his own name multiple times all over his desk. He does not like how he acts towards Bully Bill, as seen in Jeffy Gets Bullied!. When Jeffy got his report card at the end of 2017, it had all Fs, and Jeffy threw his desk at Chu, and then lied saying it was not him. When Jeffy got a cavity, he took a bite of chocolate and it hurt his tooth so bad he screamed, making Chu send him to the principal’s office.
Like his relationship with Jeffy, Mr. Chu has a strong dislike of Bully Bill. He bullies Jeffy, even though Chu hates Jeffy. Jeffy beats up Bully Bill, even though Chu hates Bully Bill. In Jeffy Gets Bullied!, Bully Bill called him a retard multiple times, and Jeffy kept beating him up. Chu then told Mario about it. Jeffy tried to apologize, but Bully Bill threw the paper ball at him, with the paper he wrote saying “RETARD” on it. Jeffy then beat him up a second time, leading to Jeffy getting suspended for a week. Mario didn't know about it, but Jeffy had proof and Rosalina was concerned. The next week, when Jeffy came back from suspension, Bully Bill wondered why Jeffy had the camera on his helmet, and asked him what he was filming, he suggested “A Day in the Life of a Retard”, and then Jeffy beat him up once again. Jackie Chu then claimed that Jeffy was no longer in trouble. Bully Bill was the one in trouble. Jackie Chu thought Jeffy taught him a lesson. Bully Bill then called Jeffy by his real name and apologized, but this was all a lie, because he still likes bullying people, and even gave Jeffy a black eye in Picture Day!, when they beat each other up. He and Jeffy might never get along.
- Jackie Chu’s favorite novel is Harry Potter.
- Chu is portrayed by a sunny prince puppet.
- Chu occasionally works for Bowser as his second chef. Chef Pee Pee becomes jealous of him because Bowser pays him $50 an hour; this is how much Chef Pee Pee makes in a year.
- In The Fly Problem, it is revealed that Chu has a son named Jackie Twu. He appears in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! but as his son. He also has a different voice than The Fly Problem.
- He is probably related to Kung Pow.
- He owns a laundry place called "Dry Clean Uh", as revealed in Bowser's Chinese Food. He also has his own phone number, which is 1-800-EGG-ROLL.
- Chu is probably the most racially stereotypical character, next to Tyrone and Black Yoshi, (Black)
- He may be a parody of Tuong Lu Kim from South Park, a character notorious for being Asian and mispronouncing words such as City as Shitty and Fly as Fry.
- His name is likely a reference of Chinese actor and martial artist Jackie Chan.
- Chu is shown to have 5 Occupations: A Dry Cleaner, Pest Exterminator, Chef, Elementary School Teacher, and Karate Teacher.
- He has a habit of calling people "dumb shit".
- He has complaints of Chinese viewers of being racist.
- Despite being smart, he is shown to be dumb sometimes.
- In Bowser's Chinese Food, he misguides Chef Pee Pee to cook Chinese food.
- In The Fly Problem!, he seems to try to kill the fly by waving the fly swatter.
- In Bowser Junior's Summer School 5 and Bowser Junior's Summer School 7, he tells the kids to hide in the corner of the wall during the fire.
- In Bowser Junior's Summer School 7, he didn't notice the obvious paper in Junior's bib (Might be excused on the basis he claims his eyes are: "So slant they can't see shit".)
- In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!, he doesn't seem to know that his own son, Jackie Twu, is attending the first grade until Chu sees Twu in the classroom.
- In The Dog Show!, he brought a cook dog to the competition.
- In Smart Jeffy, he thought dog is the main ingredient in Sushi.
- In Jeffy Gets Bullied!, he said that 8-4=8. However,since he was teaching "Jeffy's Law" it could be seen as him being right.
- In The Test!, he said that taking a picture can cause plants to grow (photosynthesis).
- In Picture Day!, he said that the fourth state of matter is "Black Lives Matter".
- In Jeffy's Switcheroo!, he misread the Chinese letters which actually roughly translates to "You and I, have you ate?" But he say it meant "Do not drop watch in shit toilet."
- In Jeffy's Imaginary Friend!, Jackie Chu not only mispronounce Dodo Bird as Doodoo, but he also gave the wrong reasoning on the extinction stating that they got extinct because they stinks.
- In Character Q&A On Lance’s Channel,it is revealed that the fly killed Jackie Chu’s Father by eating egg rolls,choking and swallowing the fly.
- Despite saying he is Chinese, he also says that he is Japanese in Nintendo Switch and Jeffy Skips School!, and claims he’s southeast Asian in Jeffy Gets Hypnotized!
- It is possible that Jackie Chu is a third of each of these races, meaning he could be Chinese-Japanese-Southeast Asia
- It is revealed in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, that Chu's favorite book, aside from a calculus book, is Harry Potter.