"Home Alone" is the 83rd episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior is left home alone...
The rally has a special where if you admit two people, you only pay for one. Bowser decides to bring Chef Pee Pee with him.
Meanwhile, Bowser Junior is watching a soap opera in his room. Bowser comes in and tells him about the monster truck rally, which Junior can't go to.
Junior is very upset about it. Bowser says that he hired a babysitter for Junior, while in reality he didn't.
Not long after Bowser and Chef Pee Pee leave, three burglars appear, preparing to rob Bowser's house.
The third burglar, named Ray, shows up late because he was at Bell's buying a new shirt, despite the fact he was told to wear black.
Junior is still upset about not being able to go to the monster truck rally, but then decides to pull a joke on the babysitter.
He puts a bowling ball on top of the door. Ringo walks in and gets crushed by the bowling ball, killing him. Junior finds this hilarious, and decides to pull more jokes on them.
As George and Paul walk through the house, Paul picks up Thomas and takes him for his son. As they go into the kitchen, George and Paul see some Cheez-Its that Junior laid out on the floor. They follow the trail and it leads to the oven.
There's a golden watch and a mouse trap in there. George is fully aware that it's a trap, but as Paul tries to get the watch, Junior closes the oven door on him, leaving Paul to burn to death.
George gets angry and chases Junior through the house, until Junior locks himself in his room and electrifies the doorknob. When George tries to open it, he gets electrocuted and passes out.
Later, when George regains consciousness, he is tied up and laid out on Junior's train set. Junior is preparing to kill George with Thomas, but when he does, it just gives George a minor headache.
Just as Junior is about to try again, Officer Goodman shows up at the door to arrest George, and tries to ask Ringo if he needs medical attention.
Bowser and Chef Pee Pee return home complaining there were no monster trucks at the rally, just as Officer Goodman is escorting George out. Junior and Goodman both explain the situation. Junior then asks what would happen to Bowser since he left him home alone. Goodman states that Bowser will also be arrested because Junior wasn't old enough to be home alone (child neglect), Bowser calls him a stupid pig and his rules are stupid. Officer Goodman says that Bowser and George are coming with him and takes them to jail. Bowser started crying and Bowser Junior tells Bowser bye.
- Bowser Junior
- Brooklyn T. Guy (Burglar George)
- Simmons (Debut) (Burglar Paul)
- Ray (Debut) (Burglar Ringo)
- Chef Pee Pee
- Officer Goodman
- Ray: His skull is crushed by a bowling ball planted above the front door of the SML House.
- Simmons: Lured into the oven by Bowser Junior and cooked alive. His death is non-canon.
- Junior uses his Nerf gun from Bowser Junior's Nerf Gun against George.
- Junior is revealed to still be sick from the events of Bowser Junior's Sickness. It is similar to how in a 1997 film "Home Alone 3" where Alex was sick by having chicken pox and he has to stay home alone all by himself.
- This is the first SML episode to reference a movie.
- This video was requested by a fan named LuigiGaming.
- It is unknown how Logan recorded the oven scene. It's possibly a green screen.
- This video is the second out of a few where Bowser gets arrested.
- This episode marks Simmons first appearance, though he is known as Burglar Paul in this episode.
- At 10:19 when Brooklyn T. Guy yells "NOT AGAIN!!!" while getting shocked, it is a reference to The Call of Duty Blackout where he got shocked twice.
- This video is a plush remake of Home Alone, the 1990 film where Bowser Junior was "Kevin" but instead of 2 robbers, there were 3.
- Brooklyn T. Guy named himself George after George Harrison, Simmons named himself Paul after Paul McCartney, and Ray named himself Ringo after Ringo Starr. If one more person joined them and named themselves John after John Lennon, the team would be named after The Beatles.
- You don't have to be 18 to be home alone. The legal age is 12 in Florida.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.