| Please note the following:
— Harry's catchphrase
Harry is a character who debuted in "The Redo Button!". He appears to be a a British foreign-exchange student from London. He reappeared in “Bowser Junior’s Big Discovery! “ Harry's possible last appearance and death is in Say Cheese and Bye! where Harry is trapped in a picture in a picture. Junior tries reviving Harry via washing machine. Harry comes out trapped but no longer a picture in a picture.
Harry is a male with round gold colored glasses with no lenses and with curly hair resembling taco meat. He also wears a red striped shirt.
Harry appears to be a very intellectual person. Examples of this include having a very large brain, and the ability to invent things, similar to Cody. However, he appears to only invent things for his friends, or whenever he feels like it.
- Harry is the replacement for Cody until Chris' self quarantine is over, as confirmed in Say Cheese and Bye!. Despite this, Cody still appears in FaceTime calls.
- Judging from his ethnicity, British accent, name, and glasses, it is most likely that Harry is based on Harry Potter.
- Harry is actually from the puppet company, Puppet Partners, but his glasses are from a Feebee puppet.
- He appears to be for sale on this website: https://www.getreadykids.com/Puppet-Partners-boy-puppet-p/300c.htm.
- Harry seems to be a human british version of Cody.
- Harry is the newest student in Y U DUMB elementary school.
- From his first episode, his catchphrase seems to be "NOoooOOOO"
- Harry‘s possible death in Say Cheese and Bye! could possibly hint at Pablo’s self quarantine ending which means that Cody could physically return soon unless Junior saved Harry off-screen
- Harry speaks with a Cockney accent