| Please note the following:
— Mr Wilfred when people talk
Harold Wilfred was born December 14, 1929 (said in the 1 up)
Harold Wilfred is first introduced when he gets kicked out of the nursing home after seven years for stealing pudding cups and causing problems. Mario then picks him up and takes him back to his house. He usually forgets Mario's name and can't seem to agree on one thing to call him. He seems to be into opera music and doesn't like Mario's taste of modern rap music that much. He also expected Mario to become a doctor rather than a plumbing mascot for Nintendo. At the end of Mario's Grandpa, Mario calls another nursing home for an interview. He has shown signs of sexism and racism.
This version of the Harold Wilfred puppet is from Silly Puppets.
Likes and Dislikes
- United States of America
- Being racist/sexist
- White Supremacism
- Working for the KKK
- Watching TV
- Accidentally pooping his pants and at times, sitting in it.
- Killing Nazis, communists, and terrorists
- Fighting in the U.S. Army
- Donald Trump
- Old Music (His Jam)
- Using Electricity to fight off the Nazis
- Tom & Jerry
- Life UhLert
- Duracell Batteries
- Writing his name in German
- Claiming he doesn't have any change when he encounters a BLACK person
- Fourth of July
- Sexy Nurses
- Lynching black people
- Thinking that WW2 is still going on
- Taking naps
- United States Military
- Wearing only his American flag underwear on the 4th of July
- Touching women
- Pudding (His Favorite Food)
- Old Technology
- Wishing That the Nazis Die
- Yelling carrots in front of the Chinese
- Calling people he can't hear Rufus, Murphy, Marcus, Montiago, Jimmy, etc.
- Visiting Mario's house
- Dropping nukes on Asians
- Associating everything with World War 2 or America
- Candy (Food)
- Calling people he doesn't like chinks and homos
- Monopoly Board Game
- Microwave (mistaken for a TV)
- Trump's Border Wall
- Claiming he fought in wars for his country to justify him being mean so people will treat him better
- Wearing Jeffy's Clothes
- Eating "kitty"
- Dreaming about him in a war
- Protecting his freedom from people who he considers enemies of America
- Saying "What?" to people not talking loud enough to him
- Mrs. Coleman (Veronica)
- African-Americans [sometimes]
- People who he can't hear when they aren't talking to him loud enough
- Adolf Hitler
- Barack Obama
- The Chinese
- His first nursing home
- Modern Music
- Hip-Hop (Monkey Music)
- Toad's Rap Songs
- Jackie Chu
- Asians (Especially the Japanese because of WW2 and Pearl Harbor)
- Having a heart attack
- Breaking his hip
- Falling on the floor
- Being left alone
- Mario's Clothes (thinks they make him look like a clown and a homo)
- Being locked inside the car
- Mario trying to help him with something he thinks he can do himself
- Mario leaving the lights on when he's away from home and ruining the economy
- Taking his Alzheimer's Medicine
- Mario using up all the electricity he could have used to fight the nazis
- People holding his hand like a "homo"
- Tinker Toys
- Rocking Horses
- Hurrying up in the bathroom for Shrek
- Concentration Camps
- Nazi Traps
- Students he's teaching who aren't white
- September 11th attacks
- D-Money Junior
- Girls with Pigtails
- His grandson dating black women
- People who don't want to see him in his underwear
- Cable Rules
- Black Ghosts
- North Korea
- When he forgets to put all the money back in the Monopoly box
- Getting arrested
- When terrorists took his eyes
- Cold SpaghettiOs
- Being Poisoned
The 1UP! (Jumps downstairs) (revived)
Jeffy Skips School! (Jumps downstairs again) (possibly)
- In Super Bowl Commercials, Mario mentions the possibility of buying Life Uhlert for his grandpa.
- In Super Bowl Commercials, Mario's grandpa is seen as the man trying out the Life Uhlert, where he is referred to as Harold. In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!, Mario's grandpa is the teacher and introduces himself as Mr. Wilfred. This makes his complete name Harold Wilfred.
- However, this also means that Mario's name is Mario Wilfred applies to Nintendo's Mario "Jumpman" Mario. However, there is a possibility Harold Wilfred is not his CANON grandfather, which could explain why they don't have the same last name.
- It is possible that he has PTSD since he still believes that the Nazis are still around.
- In his first appearance he reveals that he fought the Vietnam war.
- He has bad hearing and often calls people different names.
- He has implied that he is an ex-member of the Ku Klux Klan, and that he is worried about the ghost of a black man he killed coming after him in the afterlife.
- This caused him to confuse Chef Pee Pee for a BLACK GHOST
- He also makes a cameo appearance as a moviegoer in Bowser Goes To The Movies!.
- It is possible he died in Jeffy Skips School!.
- Before Jeffy was around, it was possible Mario's Grandpa was originally going to be the ice-breaking annoying character that Jeffy is, due to how he acted in videos before Jeffy with Rosalina, like "The 1-Up"
- He is NOT the only SML character to be born in the 1920s decade.
- it's revealed that he fought 6 wars some of those wars he could have served in are WW2 and possibly the Korean war.
- in The 1UP! He falsely said he fought in The Great war(more commanly known as World War1)even though he was born after The Great War and no World War 1vetrans servive today
- "Candy tastes like sh*t!"
- "I think I'm gonna die here, in this smelly bathroom!"
- "Damn those Nazis."
- "It ain't nothing! Damn Obama's new cable rules!"
- "It is my right, an American to sit here in my underpants, and spit on Nazis all day."
- "The damn Nazis came, knocked me over, and tried to steal my kidney."
- "See smell."
- "You know what? I'll get my own, goddamn tell her I can do it"
- "Don't tell me what I can't do, I fought The Great War with my old friends, I fought 6 wars, I can do whatever I want!"
- "I pooped! IIIIIIIII POOPED!"
- "You kamikaze sons of bitches, I'll show you a kamikaze!"
- "How about I drop two more nukes, on your Asian ass!"
- ''What kind of Nazi trap is this?''
- "I don't wanna go to no concentration camp!"
- "AH! GUNFIRE QUICK HIT THE DECK!"
- "Good God, what is wrong with this country? But in my day, everyone was white!"
- "Yep, I'd say it again too. I fought for this country and I earned the right to yell 'carrots' at the Chinese"