— Hansel when he sees Mario
Hansel is a homeless man who debuted in Mario's Hobo Problem!. He frequently called Mario "Cheeseburger Man" due to giving him a cheeseburger when he asked for his twenty dollars and a burger. He also appeared as the main antagonist of his debut, Mario's Hobo Problem! and Jeffy's Bad Word! He is a minor character in the SuperMarioLogan series. He had a habit of calling men “(something) man” if they give him something.
The puppet used for Hansel is made by Evelinka from Beacon Art Studios.
Likes and Dislikes
- Mario (or Cheeseburger Man)
- Sleeping on the street (and other places)
- Making messes
- Birthday cakes
- Cheese balls
- Sleeping in a regular home
- Seeing Mario getting angry at him
- Getting ran over
- Lack of beer
- Getting kicked out
- water (due to his grandfather dying in the sinking of the Titanic)
Hansel is a homeless alcoholic who lived on the street and ate garbage but don't let this fool you. Hansel wasn't homeless because he got fired from his job, or didn't pay the bills, he became homeless because he was too lazy to do either one. He thought he could just get money if he makes people feel bad for him, and never bothers taking in a job offer. Even if he did get a job and money, all he would ever do is spend it on booze. He may have said that Mario is his friend, but all he did was mooch off of him like Black Yoshi, and would happily frame him for hitting him with the slightest tap if it means he would get more money.
Hansel was born on August 21, 1979. During his childhood, his parents often told him he was an accident. This implies that he possibly has abusive parents at some point. When he was young. he was taken by The Aliens who probed him and brainwashed his mind, which may have been the reason he became lazy and stupid later on. Its possible that he told the government, but they sued him to shut him up and made him homeless or either he was too lazy but that remains unclear.
- In Stuck!, he was eaten when Junior, Joseph, and Cody were stuck in the couch.
- In Black Yoshi's Job Interview!, he underwent brain surgery, but Black Yoshi lost his brain after Brooklyn T. Guy removed it and handed it to him.
He committed a couple of crimes in his lifetime. These include:
- Jay Walking - In Jeffy's Bad Word!, he walked in front of Mario's car
- Lying - In Jeffy's Bad Word!, he asked Mario for money, and then on the news, he faked injuries by lying and wearing fake bandages.
- Theft - In Jeffy Gets a Job!, he stole sandwiches from Jimmy John's due to Jeffy's incompetence as a Cashier. In The Rings!, he, along with Black Yoshi, stole Tom Brady's Super Bowl Rings from Mario and pawned them to the Loan Dolphin.
- Attempted Theft - He also tried to steal a TV from Walmart.
- Loitering - In Stuck! he camps inside the upstairs couch, along with pulling down Thomas, Junior, Cody, and Joseph. Luckily he was eaten by Junior, Cody, and Joseph before he could pull down anybody else.
- He is well known for calling Mario "cheeseburger man".
- His birthday was revealed to be August 21 in Jeffy's Birthday Wish!, meaning he was drunk in The Dead Body.
- According to the first episode of Logan Reacts, Logan reveals he was originally going to be Jeffy's dad.
- Hansel, in Mario's Hobo Problem! is based on an actual homeless man named Hansel that Logan met at a burger place, he gave the homeless man a cheeseburger, and he called Logan "cheeseburger man." 
- He seemed to believe in aliens as shown in The Alien!.
- He was called "Stinky" in Bowser Junior's Stinky Friend!