| Please note the following:
"Friday The 13th!" is the 333rd episode of SML Movies.
It's Friday the 13th and Junior thinks something bad is gonna happen!
The video starts out with them watching Hey Arnold, which shows Arnold hooking up with Helga. Cody states how much TV shows have changed and how they never remember watching that episode. They then decide to play hide and seek, with Junior being the seeker. Cody and Joseph hide under Junior's bed as Junior starts to find them. He sees that the door to his room is opened so he checks inside his room.
He hears a voice and thinks it's from inside the wall and thus breaking it, ultimately finding an old newspaper saying that a kid has drowned in Junior's backyard lake on September 13, 1957. They then decide to call the cops. Brooklyn T. Guy shows up and Junior shows him the old newspaper. Brooklyn mentions that his father told him about this before. A flashback shows Brooklyn T. Guy as a little kid wanting to swim in a lake but his father denies, saying there are sea monsters there.
The flashback ends and Brooklyn T Guy yells "WTF" asking what flashback this is. He tells the kids that the boy comes out of the lake every Friday the 13th to kill kids who have not saved him, then runs away yelling "Good Luck" to Junior and his friends. Joseph runs away since he doesn't want to risk dying, making Junior and Cody complain at him since he leaves every time something bad happens. So Joseph insults them and leaves, leaving Junior worried that he is going to get killed, but Cody calms him down. They tell Chef Pee Pee, who is currently making an Irish Dish, that a kid drowned in the lake 60 years ago, however he doesn't care.
Junior says that he murders kids and Chef Pee Pee denies saying that this is unrealistic. Junior, however, is still scared though. Suddenly, Jason starts to slowly come out of the lake arriving at Junior's house. Chef Pee Pee opens the door, thinking Jason is going trick or treating and he makes fun of him for that, leading Jason to (possibly) killing him. Later, Jason arrives at Junior's gaming/hangout room.
Cody then tries to use his and Ken's hunkiness to kill him and fails. They run but soon discover that Jason can teleport. They soon remembered that he drowned and that water could hurt him, then they run to the kitchen and throw a cup of water that knocks him out since water is Jason's weakness. Junior and Cody then save Ken, only to find out that Jason is back, this time wearing floaties. Junior then pops his floaties and leads him to the bathroom, forcing him to die.
Junior and Cody then unmask Jason to see who the killer really is. Finally, when they take off the mask, it turns out to be Chef Pee Pee, saying "Nah It's just me n*gga", and the video abruptly ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Mr. Guy (flashback only)
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Arnold Shortman
- Helga G. Pataki
- Jason Voorhees (as Chef Pee Pee/Poo Poo)
- Cody saying how cartoons changed could also be an inside reference to the criticism on how SML changed since Jeffy first appeared on the show.
- The way that Junior popped Jason's floaties is most likely a reference to how Mario popped Jeffy's big duck floated in Jeffy's Bathtime!.
- The dish that Chef Pee Pee cooked is similar to the food that Chef Pee Pee made in Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter!
- It's unknown what happened to Joseph after he ran out of the house.
- This is the second episode to have a BTS and Bloopers, the first was "Bowser Junior's Doll!".
- This is the second Friday the 13th themed video. The first was "Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!".
- This is the first appearance of Brooklyn T. Guy's Dad.
- This is the last episode to use the "Nah it's just me, n***a!" gag. The first time is Bowser Junior's Doll!, the second time is Bigfoot! and the third time is Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!
- This is Arnold Shortman, Helga G. Pataki and Jason Voorhees' first and possibly only appearance in an SML video.
- This video peaked at #6 on YouTube Trending.
- This is the second episode to mention Cody's muscles, the first was Superpowers 2.
- Jason drowning from water contact is similar to Gumbo's death from touching water.
- The fact that Brooklyn T. Guy said that the police were gonna have a lot of reported murders on that night was a spoof on how the police would've gotten a lot of reported murders after the events of The Purge!
- This was the second episode after Bigfoot! where Chef Pee Pee wore a full body costume to scare Bowser Jr.
- It's unknown if Jason Voorhees was a bald child with a deformed face like in the original Friday the 13th film.
- It's also unknown if the kids were bullies towards Jason Voorhees or not.
- This video is based on Friday the 13th horror film franchise.
- It was revealed that Chef Pee Pee was in the costume, but earlier Jason and Chef Pee Pee were both on-screen and Jason (possibly) killed Chef Pee Pee.
- However, it could be possible that Logan had Chef Pee Pee just for the joke at the end of the video.
- Or that it was perhaps Chef Poo Poo who wanted to have Junior all to himself.
- A couple seconds after Cody reads "kid drowns in lake" on the 60-year-old newspaper, Joseph says "Wait, was it my mom?!" even though he already knows that his mom died on Halloween, 2015 as said in "Bowser Junior's Halloween Problem!"
- It's possible that Joseph may have forgotten that she died on Halloween 2015, or that he may have confused Jason Voorhees for his own mother.
- Chef Pee Pee's clothes can be seen in the water when Bowser Junior re-drowns Jason Voorhees in the bathtub.
- Jason Voorhees wouldn't be able to put the floaties on when he was still stunned by the cup of water earlier.
- Brooklyn T. Guy looks at his arm pretending there was a wrist-watch on it
- It's possible that his father scared him with the drowning story so much, that it gives him irrational fears of drowning/getting killed by Jason Voorhees every time the story was mentioned and that he looked at his arm out of fear.