| Please note the following:
The video begins with Bowser Junior sleeping in his bed, followed by Bowser waking Junior up for his first day of school. Junior, confused, says it's December, but Bowser doesn't care as he doesn't make the rules & tells Junior to get in the car where Chef Pee Pee is waiting for him. Junior questions about the month again, when Bowser yells at his son to go, which Junior does.
At school, Junior, Joseph and Toad complain about the first day of school, with Toad calling it "whack". Cody, however, is excited about the first day, because he gets to learn, which got him to be called a nerd by Toad and Junior. After wondering what they had to do & where the teacher was, Cody tells the other three to read the board which read - First Day of School: To Chu List - 1. Find a Seat. 2. Write your name on your desk. 3. Shut your Mouth! - Junior gets excited about that, so does Joseph, but Cody already has finished, because he follows the rules. Junior then reminds him of the 3rd rule - to shut your mouth, followed by a roast & Cody being pushed off his desk.
After writing his name, Junior looks at Joseph's nametag, which read "Adolf Hitler". Junior laughs at first, but then gives him advice to write his real name, because he could get in trouble. Joseph doesn't do it anyway, because he claims that teachers love that stuff. Jeffy, not having a marker, asks Junior to borrow his marker, which Junior gives to him. Meanwhile, Patrick, being the crazy one, didn't draw his name, but instead, drew a drawing that has SO MUCH in it, that even the plot can't explain. After Junior wonders where the teacher is, Principal Steinbeck bursts into the classroom laughing evilly, introducing himself while Junior becomes scared.
After confronting Cody on why he is on the ground with his desk, Principal Steinbeck goes on and says that he hates all of the students, he hopes they die and fail, which if they do, Principal Steinbeck will murder every single one of them. Finally, he says that the class' teacher will be here in a minute and slams the door as he exits.
As if on que, Jackie Chu comes out from under his desk trying to kill a fly, whom escapes from being murdered from him & introduces himself to the class as the teacher. Junior, Cody and Joseph are excited about this which Cody also adds that this time, there is no pedophile-like teacher. Jackie Chu then starts to come to the kids' desks to see if they did what they were told. He came up to Toadette's desk, which after checking her nametag, gives her a gold star. Next, he comes up to a new student, an overweight kid named Atso, which Jackie Chu replies as "Fat AS (As S-t)." He also gives Atso a gold star for following instructions and having a diet soda.
Then, coming to Patrick's desk, Jackie Chu sees the crazy drawing on Patrick's nametag, but gives him a gold star anyway, because he has ADHD. Then, Jackie Chu comes to the 2nd row, which started with Toad. Toad said his name, but then tells him his rap names, which were Milk, Dat Ni*ga and Cookie Crisp. After Jackie Chu questions the one that said "Dat Ni*ga", he gives Toad a gold star, even though the N word is racist. Then, he comes to Junior and asks for his name. Junior however, thought that Jackie Chu remembers him, which the latter says he did, but he wanted to check the name on his tag, which Junior says he did. Jackie Chu then proceeds to give Junior his gold star and goes on to Jeffy.
He asks Jeffy for the name on his nametag, but instead sees a bunch of names on Jeffy's actual desk that says Jeffy. After questioning him about it, Jeffy states that the rules clearly said to write the name on the desk, which after Jackie Chu calls Jeffy dumb, gives him a gold star anyway, admitting to messing up because he should've known there would be at least one literal-minded student. However, he still wanted Jeffy to write his name on the nametag anyway. Joseph, still going with the joke, tells Jackie Chu that his name is Adolf Hitler, which Jackie Chu finds messed up and doesn't even give Joseph a gold star for writing it, along with telling him that he's going to call his mother. Cody then jokes about Joseph's mom being dead, which Joseph takes offense.
Then, Jackie Chu sees Cody's name written so neat on the nametag. He found it so neat, he gave Cody 2 gold stars, but then makes it 1 gold star after Cody shows his gay side. Finally, he goes to a new student, a bully named Bully Bill, who didn't even write on his nametag, crumpling it. Jackie Chu proceeds to give Bully Bill no gold star for that, which he didn't even care about, though Jackie Chu also recommends the school's counseling program for Bully Bill's hard life at home.
Jackie Chu then proceeds to explain that whichever student has the most gold stars at the end of the year, gets a surprise. Junior and Cody start to brag about who will get the surprise, when Joseph butts in about how it could be a Pizza Party, when Cody roasts Joseph, saying that the surprise could actually be a mom that's ALIVE. Junior joins in on the roast, but goes too far after pushing Joseph's desk, making it fall on him. Jackie Chu then notices & proceeds to take away Junior's gold star, which the latter gets upset about. After Cody brags to Junior again, Junior proceeds to make Cody's desk fall on him again, which makes Jackie Chu make the total amount of gold stars Junior has at -1.
After all of that, Jeffy makes Junior laugh when he tells Junior that he wrote "Poopy Butt" on his nametag. Their laughing however, was quiet enough that Jackie Chu couldn't hear. Jackie Chu then proceeds to have anyone ask questions about the first day of school. Atso asks what time Lunch is for the day, but Jackie Chu answers by saying that today is a half day, which makes Atso upset, but Jackie Chu tells him to go eat the food on his desk. Jackie Chu then announces that there will be homework, which makes Junior, Joseph and Toad surprised, but not Cody.
Cody gets excited, but knows what's gonna happen next, so he just does it on his own. Jackie Chu then tells the students that homework makes you smarter. Jeffy then proceeds to ask the teacher is he is high, with the F-Bomb being used. Jackie Chu then threatens to take away Jeffy's golden star if he talks like that again, which Jeffy replies to, saying "Fuck you teacher!" Jackie Chu then takes away Jeffy's gold star, which Jeffy doesn't even care about. Jackie Chu gets even more mad when he counts 4 students losing their golden star already. He then sees Cody on the floor again & threatens to take away HIS gold star if he doesn't get up.
Then, Jackie Chu then tells everyone that the homework is a 10-page paper of what they learned in class & what they plan on learning for the rest of the year, which he also says is worth 65% of their grade & is due tomorrow. Junior, shocked about this, says they haven't even learned anything now when he sees Cody already starting the list. Jeffy then asks Junior on what Jackie Chu just said about the homework, which Junior explains his way, which was the correct way, and Jeffy said that his thoughts were correct. Jackie Chu then proceeds to tell the class more information before class gets dismissed, when Jeffy flips his desk and tells the teacher that he's not doing the homework and that he can eat his butt.
Meanwhile, Mario and Rosalina are wondering how Jeffy's first say of school went when Jeffy comes in the car & tells them he got in trouble. He then proceeds to give Rosalina a note written by Jackie Chu explaining what happened in class & that his behavior will not be tolerated. Jeffy then explains that Jackie Chu was giving the class homework on the first day, so he had to ask him if he was high. Mario then decides to ground Jeffy with no TV when they get home, and Jeffy decides to throw an F-bomb at Mario. Mario then threatens to come over to where he is, but Jeffy mocks him while adding the word "". Mario then beats Jeffy senseless as the video ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Bowser (cameo)
- Chef Pee Pee (mentioned)
- Principal Steinbeck
- Sean Abel
- Atso (debut)
- Bully Bill
- David Winkle (indirectly mentioned as 'pedophile')
- Jackie Chu's letter reads as follows:
Dear Jeffy's Parents:
Jeffy was very bad today, using nasty language, flipped his desk and told the teacher to eat his butt.
His behavior will not be tolerated. Please discipline your child.
Signed, Jackie Chu
- This marks the first school series in the new house, skipping the apartment. This is also another major crossover in the SML series.
- This is the first (and so far only) time we hear Jeffy laugh. It occurs when he tells Bowser Junior that he wrote "Poopy Butt" on his nametag
- This is the 1st time that the multi-purpose room is used, in which it is mainly supposed to be for the school series now, and possibly every future school series. Now Jeffy's crib is most likely placed in Junior's room. Also, Junior can't just walk to the room because if he walks across the hall to the room, then the school would be in his house. The room is in Logan's house, but it doesn't take place in the SML Universe.
- SuperMarioLogan uploaded this episode the day he left with his grandma to go to Texas to watch the Dallas Cowboys play against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Chilly Jimenez referenced the trip on her Instagram the night before, with Logan posting the picture on his Instagram that Saturday.
- Toadette is played by Elaina rather than Logan who played her in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! or Chris who played her in Bowser Junior's Summer School (She was known as Paulena).
- This is the 18th video to be filmed at the new house.
- This marks the Fly's first appearance since Bowser Junior Learns Karate!.
- This is Principle Steinbeck's first appearance since Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 5.
- This was the first SML episode to be uploaded on a Saturday in the new house, and the first SML video to be uploaded on a Saturday as a whole since No Crust!.
- This is Toad's first appearance since Bowser Junior's Piggy Bank!.
- It's also his first appearance since the move to The New House.
- This is Patrick's first appearance since The Hitman!.
- Cody mentions Mr. Winkle from Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!.
- Jeffy references himself by introducing himself to Jackie Chu the way he did to Mario in his first appearance, Mario The Babysitter!.
- It seems Joseph's mom is not alive, confirming that the events of The Past Machine! were erased (Therefore, Joseph's Mom) because Junior summoned the Big Bang, which is supposed to go back in time. The cycle plays again and Junior and Joseph broke the Past Machine. So Joseph couldn't bring Joseph's mom back without the Past Machine.
- Jeffy throws another F-bomb, this time both at Jackie Chu and Mario. Jeffy also says Jackie Chu is on drugs. possibly triggering Jeffy's supposed "sane side". This is the 3rd time Jeffy F-bombs someone, the first being Turkey Tyranny!, and the second being Jeffy Loses His Teeth!. This is the first time he F-bombs Jackie Chu, and the third time he F-bombs Mario.
- This is the third time Mario beats up Jeffy, the first being Jeffy's Bad Word!, and second being The Hitman!.
- This is the first video to be about education since Jeffy's Homework!.
- This is Bully Bill's first appearance since Bowser Junior Learns Karate!, where he was originally a one-time character. It is possible he will replace Tanner the Shy Guy from Bowser Junior's Summer School.
- This is the second time Jeffy is called bad but he didn't throw a fit, the first being Jeffy Goes To The Zoo! And Turkey Tyranny!.
- This episode reveals that the school is two-stream.
- The classroom was posted on Logans Instagram.
- This marks the first appearance of Atso.
- Jeffy should probably be in around 6th grade since he is 12, as mentioned in Jeffy's Parents!, but Jeffy is in the same class as Junior, who should be in 2nd grade.
- It is possible Jeffy was held back due to his stupidity.
- This is one of the few times Jeffy's smart side is shown, as Jeffy writes his name all over his desk due to the chalkboard saying "Write your name on your desk." instead of "Write your name on your nametag."
- All cussing from this video is uncensored.
- It shows that Jeffy can read since he read the instructions on the chalkboard but it's unknown of why in Jeffy's Birthday! he didn't understand the sign that said Chuck E. Cheese, it's possible that he learned how to read after that episode.
- Joseph's mother is deceased, but Jackie Chu is somehow unaware that she is dead, as he mentions calling her. It's possible he didn't know or forgot.
- Despite it was said that the video took place on December 2016, Jackie Chu's calendar says January 2017. This most likely takes place in 2017 and Logan will upload the rest of the series in January.
- When Jackie Chu asks Atso for his name, an orange screen with a tint of black appears for a second.
- However, this could possibly be an easter egg.
- When Jeffy tells Jackie Chu his name, Jackie Chu's crown is slid down on his head.