|""That is Loco Señor.""|
— His Catchphrase
Felipe Carlito is a Hispanic illegal immigrant. His first appearance was in Super Bowl Commercials, where he was eating Cookie Crisp in a commercial with his best friend Patrick. He has black hair, red shirt (with black and white stripes) and black pants. When Patrick says something is "cwazy", Felipe says it's loco (Spanish for "crazy") for his catchphrase. He has a stereotypically offensive Hispanic accent.
This version of Felipe is the Jose 14 Glove Puppet from Silly Puppets Toys, which can be purchased here: http://shop.sillypuppets.com/Jose-Hispanic-Boy-Hand-Puppet-p/sp3631c.htm
- "That is Loco Señor." (Many Episodes)
- "Uh, I wanna be a taco!" (Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 4)
- "I sure wish I could afford one." (The Hitman!)
- "We are gathered here today to celebrate the divorce between Junior (Hu-nior) and Joseph." (Ho-se-f) (Bowser Junior's Playtime 4)
- "She will get half of your stuff, and you will get half of her stuff." (Bowser Junior's Playtime 4)
- "We are gathered here today in celebration of the wedding between Ken and Sally." (Bowser Junior's Playtime 4)
- "You have to push, push señor!" (Bowser Junior's Playtime 4)
- “Bingo was his name-o” (Bowser Junior Learns Spanish!)
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.