| Please note the following:
|"I don't know how!"|
— Feebee's last words before her tragic demise.
Not to be confused with Phoebe.
The original puppet was made by Evelinka from Beacon Art Studios (Eva Gronowitz).
Feebee was born in an unknown date (presumably August 21, 2004, which is Jeffy's DoB) to world famous painter Jacques Pierre Francois and Nancy along with her older brother, Jeffy. Eventually, Jacques couldn't handle Nancy's evil and left the family, but made sure to include Jeffy and Feebee in his will. The two of them stayed and grew up with Nancy. For some reason, they always wore helmets in the house, likely as protection from Nancy's abuse.
In Jeffy's Sister Returns! It was revealed what happened to her.
Three years before Nancy abandoned him at the apartment complex, Jeffy and Feebee wanted to learn how to ride bikes, but Nancy refused, telling them to teach each other. Before they left, Nancy demanded Feebee's helmet to use as an ashtray.
The two went outside, though Jeffy was now reluctant, given that Feebee didn't have a helmet anymore, but Feebee encouraged him and asked if he would give her a push on her bike. Jeffy obliged pushed her down the street and after she asked him to, he let go of the bike.
Unfortunately, he let her ride onto a busy road, and despite screaming at her to stop, Feebee couldn't and was hit by a GMC Sierra, killing her instantly. This horrified Jeffy who begged her to wake up but she wouldn't, causing him to scream for Nancy. Afterwards, Brooklyn T. Guy was alerted to the incident (either as a doctor or officer) and declared her deceased, a concept Jeffy couldn't understand.
This incident traumatised Jeffy, who, believing that wearing a helmet could have saved her, causing him to decide to always wear his helmet no matter what.
For the next 5 years, or at least 2 after he was abandoned, Jeffy continued to dream about Feebee, that she had also been abandoned alongside him, but after a rather violent dream, his new adoptive father, Mario, decided to get a doctor to check up on Jeffy, believing Feebee to be in Jeffy's imagination.
However, the doctor turned out to be Brooklyn Guy, who confirmed to Mario that Feebee had been real at one point. After questioning him about her, Jeffy recalled what happened to his sister to Mario, Afterwards, he told Mario that he believed Feebee wanted to be a tree, due to her being buried in the ground, saddening them both.
It is likely that Mario explained to Jeffy that Feebee was dead, and that Jeffy was able to accept what happened to his sister, given that he hasn't dreamed about her since.
- Feebee was revealed to be real in Jeffy's Sister Returns!, and that she died riding a bike 7 (3 before Jeffy met Mario) years ago.
- As Nancy's reaction to Feebee's death is never shown. It is unknown if she beat up Jeffy and was furious at him over her death or if she actually thanked him for getting rid of her.
- It is a bit odd that Feebee's shirt has her name written on it as Jeffy's shirt didn't until Nancy wrote it when he was dropped off at Mario's house.
- Brooklyn knowing that Feebee was real implies he may have known Jeffy before he was dropped off at Mario's house.
- Considering how Feebee died, it is odd Nancy was not arrested for child neglect.
- Feebee's death is regarded as one of the saddest things to ever been seen on an SML movie.
- Since Feebee died before her father, Jeffy will get all of his money when he turns 18.
- Though most characters have died, and got revived in the next video; Feebee is one of the characters to die and stay dead.
- A new Feebee puppet was revealed to be coming to the SML merch store in the BTS for Bowser Junior The Babysitter! meaning that she may make an appearance in a future SML video for promotion or even the SML movie.
- ↑ Jeffy's Sister Returns! (https://youtu.be/OGhhDRYjjD8)
- ↑ Jeffy Sister Returns! came out on August 15, 2018 and Jeffy said that she died 3 years ago at this exact date, so her year of death would be 2015