| Please note the following:
"Fat Jeffy" is the 382nd episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy gets fat because he won't eat his vegetables.
|WHAT IS IT?!|
The video starts off with Mario giving Jeffy green beans, and Jeffy tells him he knows he doesn't like green beans, but Mario doesn't care and forces him to eat them, while he has a piece of pizza for his dinner.
This causes Jeffy to pause the video and tell the audience how unfair this is, and when the video plays, Jeffy is yelling to Mario he must be high because of how he gets pizza and Jeffy gets green beans. Mario then tells him that since he's an adult, he can eat all the unhealthy food he wants since he could die at any point in time. He then tells Jeffy that he needs to eat his green beans or else he won't get dessert. When Jeffy asks Mario if he'll get dessert, the plumber responds that he always gets dessert. Jeffy says ABRACADABRA and he throw his plate of green beans on the floor. Now fed up with his son's tantrum, Mario gives Jeffy a plate of unhealthy sweets, even going as far as pouring an entire bottle of chocolate syrup on it and giving him his slice of pizza.
Two months later, Jeffy becomes extremely overweight, struggling to breathe and having no energy to get off the couch. Refusing to see his son in this state, Mario decides to call a doctor to help him get in shape. Of course, Brooklyn T. Guy shows up, and insults Jeffy because of his weight gain. Regardless, Brooklyn decides to help him get back into shape. They begin by pushing Jeffy down the stairs then arrive in the living room to begin exercising. However, Brooklyn proves to be no help as he struggles to do a few sit ups.
However, he proves that he can do sit ups one-armed, one-fingered and without hands (breaking the fourth wall). The 3 then float to the kitchen, where they try to get Jeffy to eat a salad. However, he refuses and expresses disappointment that Brooklyn gets to eat unhealthy things but at the same time doesn't want to be overweight anymore. Luckily, Brooklyn offers a way for Jeffy to go back to his old self through liposuction. Now back to normal, Jeffy goes back to eating unhealthy while Brooklyn Guy closes the video by telling kids to eat their vegetables.
- The SML Question was also used in "Cody's Parent Problem".
- Mario is revealed to be approximately in his 40s.
- The torso for the puppet of Jeffy when he is overweight may be taken from Atso.
- Brooklyn T. Guy called himself out as a puppet in this video since he had no legs (also a real puppet/not necessarily breaking the 4th wall) and may be a reference to the video "Zombie Bowser!" where Bowser called Chef Pee Pee a puppet.
- This is most likely the death of the green bean joke.
- The “You should probably call a doctor” joke was reused from the video "Jeffy Loses His Pencil!".
- Jeffy stopped the video and talked to the audience, it's also the second time someone stopped the video, first was Brooklyn T. Guy in the video "Jeffy Gets Glasses!".
- This was the last Mario/Jeffy related video before Rosalina's hiatus ended.
- This is the 3rd episode in a row to be panned by fans.
- As if Jeffy Got Fat, While Mario Holds Him, This is a Slight Reference to WALL-E Where John Can't Get up.
- When Jeffy said he was not fat and "big boned" it might be a possible reference to Eric Cartman from the Comedy Central show South Park