Craig the Devil (or simply referred to as Craig or The Devil), is a minor character in SuperMarioLogan. He first appeared in Evil Bowser as the overarching antagonist, after Bowser summoned Craig to help him become more evil. Craig and Bowser only did tasks that were not very evil, such as making Chef Pee Pee clean spilled water. Craig would later become a friend of Bowser as well as a recurring character.
On July 28th, 2017, Logan seemingly confirmed that Craig would no longer appear in videos, due to him getting them demonetized. This is likely because he is portrayed as the devil, which may have broken YouTube's Terms of Service.
However, two days later, on a video uploaded onto the Chilly channel titled "Let's Talk.", Logan posed the question, "Do I get rid of Craig?", implying that he hasn't decided whether to remove him from future videos. He did confirm that Craig will appear in The SuperMarioLogan Movie!, but it still isn't known for sure if Craig will appear in future videos besides the movie. In the newest Chilly vlog (as of 11/23/17) Craig is confirmed to be removed from the series. His next and possibly final appearance may be in The SuperMarioLogan Movie!. Despite these comments, though, Craig still appeared in The Costume Contest! in 2018, indicating Logan changed his mind to get one over on YouTube.
- Hell Is Home, Hell Is Bad
- Walking On Sunshine
Likes and Dislikes
- Being evil.
- Doing evil things.
- Taking souls.
- Teaching lessons.
- Joseph's Mom
- Grim Reapers
- Domino's Pizza
- Not giving tips
- 6 dollars and 66 cents.
- Grim Reapers failing their job.
- Getting Beaten up.
- He is currently in possession of Chef Pee Pee's soul.
- He owns a car dealership called Crazy Craig's, which only has red cars and black cars, each cost $666.
- His favorite number is 17.
- In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Episode 2, it seems Craig can just call Hitler from Hell.
- Craig might not appear in videos anymore due to religion, as he is the Devil. However he did return in The Costume Contest!
- Sometimes he doesn't know how to use his magic.
- It is revealed that he got elected as the employee for hell because as a college student, he borrowed a book and didn’t return it.
- He can actually turn people AND animals back to life but with a 50/50 chance of turning evil.
- He can only cook devilled eggs and devil cake as shown in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 1.
- It is revealed in The Costume Contest!, that he is lactose intolerant.
- "I'm a pretty nice guy, really!"
- "You cook when I command you to!"
- "Why does God hate me?!"
- "How about $6.66?!"
- "Isn't that SO EVIL?!"
- "Never walk in front of a moving train!"
- "Why does no one pray to the devil anymore?!"
- "Excuse me black person...I wish to inform you that you owe child support on your 8 kids."
- "Thumbtacks are the most evil thing in the universe!"
- "I'm the Devil!"