"Cody Gets Expelled!" is the 479th episode of SML Movies.
The video starts off with Jackie Chu teaching the class about odd numbers. Jackie Chu asks the class what goes before 47, Cody answers with "AK", then Junior texts his dad that he is scared and wants to be checked out of school. Cody asks Junior who he was texting. Junior puts up the phone and lies by saying no one. Then Cody asks if Junior got his joke. Junior does and tells Cody to tell Jackie Chu his answer. Cody tells Jackie Chu his answer, but Jackie Chu doesn't get it until he put it all together and complains to Cody that he's not allowed to make inappropriate jokes like AK47 in the class. Brooklyn Guy then arrives upon hearing Cody's joke.
At Junior's house, Junior and Joseph are putting band-aids on their bodies until Cody arrives, reveling he got expelled and that his parents are going to move him to Vermont so that he can get an education that accepts him. Junior comes up with an idea to make a clone of Cody and blames the inappropriate joke on the clone.
Cody likes the idea and busts his old C-C-C-Cloning Machine from the garage. Cody then creates an eviler version of himself who starts attacking Chef Pee Pee and his pizza. When Cody enters the kitchen, Chef Pee Pee starts strangling him. Next Evil Cody went into Bowser's room. Bowser mistakes him for the cable guy and tells him to hook him up with all the good channels but instead Evil Cody destroys the TV. Bowser also strangles Cody.
Eventually, Judy and Tyrone arrives saying they're more disappointed in Cody. Junior then comes up with a plan to clone both him and Joseph so they can make fun of Evil Cody, make him cry and capture him. In the end though, the clones of Junior and Joseph ended up costing Chef Pee Pee another pizza. The Evil Clones of Joseph Cody and Junior Beat Chef Pee Pee for Ruining Another Pizza.
Junior comes up with another plan. And that is to lure the evil copies with money, Ken and Thomas and then trap them in boxes. It works and Jackie Chu shows up. Cody reveals his evil clone to him, saying it's his fault that he made the AK-47 joke. Jackie Chu understand and unexpels Cody. Later, the evil clones got stored in boxes and the video ends with the trio advertising smlmerch.com
- Jackie Chu
- Bowser Junior
- Yosemite Sam (mentioned)
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Chef Pee Pee
- Evil Cody/Coody
- Sonic the Hedgehog (bag)
- Evil Joseph
- Evil Bowser Junior
- Kim Chu (mentioned)
- Mario (post video)
- Running Gag: Cody being/acting unimpressed by saying "okay" whenever something exciting happens
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 4th appearance in a row but appears as a minor character.
- This video leaks Mario's new puppet appearance
- This is the first video to use the human puppets fully.
- This is also the first video where the human forms of Joseph and Cody are seen on the thumbnail.
- This video reveals that Jackie Chu doesn't check Cody's tests and simply gives him A's because he looks smart.
- The C-C-C-Cloning Machine from Jeffy's Clone! returns.
- There was a Simpsons reference when Homer Simpson would strangle Bart saying "Why you little!". But it was with Bowser strangling Cody in this video.
- It is also revealed that the first job Brooklyn T. Guy ever had, was being a bully in school.
- A different model of Thomas is used here. Normally, his 2013 Wooden Railway model is used, but in this video, his 1999 model is used.
- This was possibly used so YouTube would not flag the video as directed under 13, and this as also Thomas' only physical appearance in 2019.
- When Chef Pee Pee starts choking Cody, he says "Choke me harder Daddy". It's the same quote that Brooklyn T. Guy used when he was being choked in Jeffy's Brain!
- This is the 2nd Time where Junior, Cody, and Joseph (As Humans) Attack Chef Pee Pee (When They're Evil). The First Being The Restraining Order!; Where Cody, Joseph and Junior Bite Chef Pee Pee for No Apparent Reason.
- There is no synopsis in the description.
- Jackie Chu did not have, or wear, glasses like he did in The Human Potion!. Which was the sole reason why Junior and his friends became humans in the first place.