"Cody's Parent Problem" is the 377th episode of SML Movies.
Cody's parents are in trouble.
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Judy questions this, and Tyrone desperately tries to say that Pizza Hut is clingy and that they want them to order again. Then another message from the contact appears reading, "I can't wait to bang you tonight". Tyrone tries to explain saying that they want his money again for the pizza. Soon after, another message appears saying, "I hope your wife doesn't find out".
Then Tyrone then tries to tell her that they don't want her to know about the deals on the pizza. Before he can explain anything else, a fourth message appears reading, "I might be pregnant".
This is where Judy begins to get angry and asks Tyrone if he is cheating on her. He begins to deny it, saying, "Would I cheat on you more than twice?" Finally tired of Tyrone cheating on her, Judy announces she wants a divorce, much to Tyrone's dismay. Cody is then revealed to have been in the back seat the whole time, and asks, "Are we still going to dinner?".
- The beginning scene with Judy and Tyrone was filmed at Twin Pines Circle, which is the same street where Logan's old house is located. Logan's old house can be seen throughout.
- This is the first video to start with a scene involving Cody's parents.
- This is the first video since "Cody's 10th Birthday!" where Brooklyn T. Guy is absent, breaking the long streak of appearances he has made in a row.
- This is the first video of 2018 focused entirely on Judy and Tyrone.
- The SML Question in this episode was also used in "Fat Jeffy", although the videos were released only weeks apart.
- At 1:29, Ken can be seen wearing a Tom Brady jersey.
- Cody said that his parents broke up 'tonight', but they broke up during the day as it was 12:36 PM. (according to Tyrone's phone)
- There is a "!" in the thumbnail, but not in the title.