"Cody's New Family" is the 2nd SML Movie of Season 11 and the 418th SML Movie overall.
Cody gets a new family...kinda
Judy and Cody goes to the apartment from Chick-Fil-A. Cody sits down to eat while Judy goes into the apartment bedroom. She finds Tyrone having sex with another woman named Boukisha and yells at him that he did those things with his stepsister, the pizza delivery woman, the mail lady and his ex-wife and leaves the room with Tyrone confused. She goes into the living room and finds that Tyrone and Boukisha have been together for some time and have an illegitimate daughter named Sprinkle. Judy decides that she has had it with him and plans to file for divorce.
Judy and Tyrone go to visit Goodman, who finalizes the divorce. Judy gets custody of Cody and Tyrone gets the house; however, Judy is unable to move out of the house (as she can't afford to buy a new house), meaning she and Cody must still live with Tyrone and his family. Cody, annoyed with his parents, enters his room and meets Sprinkle. Refusing to share his room with her, he decides to go to Junior's house, but Judy makes him take Sprinkle too.
Joseph is showing Junior his pet rock when Cody and Sprinkle arrive. Cody explains that his parents finally got divorced. When Joseph meets Sprinkle, he becomes extremely infatuated with her, even more so when she insists to Cody that Ken is a doll (which Joseph constantly says). This causes them to decide to start dating (although Joseph goes under the fake moniker "Joe Cool"). Boukisha then arrives and asks Junior to bring Sprinkles to her. Joseph puckers up to kiss her as she leaves without returning the favor. Cody takes this opportunity to kiss Joseph instead. Joseph then reveals to Cody that he is dating his stepsister, which Cody believes won't last. Cody and Joseph then tease Junior for being the only one in the group who is still single, although Cody offers to start dating Junior instead. Cody puckers his lips to kiss Junior, who walks away and leaves Cody still waiting; he can still be heard puckering his lips as the SML question appears on the screen.
- This marks the first appearance of Boukisha and Sprinkle.
- Judy and Tyrone are officially divorced as of this video.
- However, in later videos such as Jeffy's Yard Sale!, they are seen together again. It is possible that Boukisha and Sprinkle moved on with their lives.
- Joseph and Cody kiss for the first time.
- Joseph's fake name "Joe Cool" is a reference to the fake name that Snoopy takes in the Peanuts franchise.
- It's revealed that Tyrone was caught having an affair with Judy by his possible first wife.
- This is one of the rare times in which an SML video does not start off in the house.
- Goodman works as a divorce judge, which was his job from Mario's Hair.
- This is the first time in a while that Goodman is seen carrying an occupation outside of a property owner or news anchor.
- As of this episode, Sprinkle becomes Joseph's girlfriend.
- Assuming that Cody is Tyrone's real son, then Cody and Sprinkle aren’t step-siblings since Tyrone had sex with Boukisha while still married to Judy, thus making Cody and Sprinkle biological half-siblings. However, assuming that Kamek is Cody's biological father, then Cody and Sprinkle are step-siblings.
- This video was uploaded two years after Jeffy's Pet!.
- Junior does not know what the word 'divorce' means in this episode. But in a previous episode, Bowser Junior's Playtime 3, he apparently does.
- Sprinkle couldn't have known Cody's name because Cody's Mom just introduced him to Boukisha
- Cody is jewish, yet he is seen eating Chick Fil A which isn't kosher.