"Cody's Missing!" is the 295th episode of SML Movies.
Cody is missing!!!! From all Nintendo Games!!!
Bowser Junior and Joseph are playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe until Cody finds out he's not in a game.
Cody keeps ranting about him not being even playable, while characters like Peach gets many racers of themselves (Baby Versions, Metal Versions, Cat Versions) and goes home crying.
Cody isn't even in the mood to do sexy things with Ken. Judy comes in and tells Cody he's better than Mario Kart 8 and about her horrible childhood.
Cody comes over and Junior and Joseph are playing GameCube games, and Cody isn't in any of them. Cody makes a game about himself on his phone, but it isn't official as it wasn't actually produced by Nintendo, so it doesn't count. Then, Junior and Joseph find official games that Cody is in, and Cody is happy again!
- Bowser Junior
- Judy Nutkiss
- Fly Guy (mentioned)
- Tyrone Calvin Nutkiss (mentioned)
- Toad (game)
- Link (game)
- Mario (game)
- Peach (game)
- Rosalina (game)
- Luigi (baby; game)
- Donkey Kong (game)
- This is the final SML video of April 2017 and possibly a 1,900,000 sub special.
- Fly Guy is a reference to the Fly Guy books.
- The title "Cody's Missing" was chosen after someone recommended the title to Logan on a live stream on Instagram.
- In a Chilly vlog, Logan can be seen exploring this very page on his laptop, the first time that the wiki has appeared in a video.
- This is the first time people reference that Cody is a Magikoopa.
- This episode reveals that Cody is playable in only two games.
- While the video says Cody is not playable in Mario Golf, He is actually playable in Mario Golf: World Tour on the Nintendo 3DS. But the video only mentioned Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour on the GameCube.
- Cody also is playable in Mario Party 9 and several Magikoopas can be played as in Mario Sports Superstars as side-characters in soccer and baseball.
- It's learned that Judy wanted to be a cheerleader, but was too ugly to be one. So she took drugs and alcohol and later met Cody's birth dad.
- It is implied that Cody was adopted.
- Chilly and Tito were the players who played the games as Junior and Joseph (Koopa) in the GameCube Games.
- This is Logan's favorite video of 2017.
- It is true that Cody is not in some games. (Although he was originally going to be in Mario Kart 64, but was scrapped and replaced by Donkey Kong) The same is true for Mario Kart 8, as an unused emblem for Kamek was found in the game files.
- This is the first time that Cody cusses with astronomical rage.
- Logan reveals this episode was demonetized.
- Cody refers Pink Gold Peach as Metal Peach, which would make sense considering the fact she is metallic and her voice lines are altered like Metal Mario.
- This video confirms that Junior and Joseph are narcissistic since they play as themselves instead of any other character.
- Cody refers to Isabelle as the title of the game she's from, Animal Crossing.
- Cody actually did appear in Mario Kart Double Dash, in Baby Park, there is Kamek's Magic Show. However, he is not playable.
- Cody mistakes Wiggler to be a worm since he is actually a caterpillar.
- Cody only ranted about Link, Isabelle, Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, Cat Peach, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina. It's unknown why he didn't mention Tanooki Mario, Dry Bones, the Villagers, or the Inklings. For one, Tanooki Mario is a copy of Mario, Dry Bones is just a skeletal version of Koopa Troopa, The Villagers are from Animal Crossing too, and the Inklings are from Splatoon, not Super Mario.
- Kamek (Cody) also appears in Mario Party 9 as a playable character but perhaps it wasn't mentioned because Junior is not playable in that game or because Logan wanted to focus on GameCube games from his childhood.
- Cody makes an appearance in Mario Golf: World Tour, as Kamek is playable, Kamek is an unlockable character. To unlock Kamek, it requires to collect 45 Star Coins in Challenge Mode.