"Cody's Missing!" is the 295th episode of SML Movies.
Cody is missing!!!! From all Nintendo Games!!!
Bowser Junior and Joseph are playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe until Cody finds out he's not in a game.
Cody outraged by this rants about him not being even playable, while characters like Peach gets many racers of themselves (Such as The Baby Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy and Rosalina, Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach and Cat Peach) and goes home crying.
Cody isn't even in the mood to do sexy things with Ken. Judy comes in and tells Cody he's better than Mario Kart 8 and about her horrible childhood.
Cody comes over and Junior and Joseph are playing Mario Power Tennis, and Cody isn't in it. Cody makes a game about himself on his phone, but it isn't official as it wasn't actually produced by Nintendo, so it doesn't count. Then, Junior and Joseph find Mario Superstars Baseball, a Game where Kamek is playable in, much to Cody's Happiness. The Video Ends with Cody failing to Hit The Ball in MSSB
- Bowser Junior
- Judy Nutkiss
- Fly Guy (mentioned)
- Tyrone Calvin Nutkiss (mentioned)
- Toad (game)
- Link (game)
- Mario (game)
- Peach (game)
- Rosalina (game)
- Luigi (baby; game)
- Donkey Kong (game)
- This is the final SML video of April 2017 and possibly a 1,900,000 sub special.
- Fly Guy is a reference to the Fly Guy books.
- The title "Cody's Missing" was chosen after someone recommended the title to Logan on a live stream on Instagram.
- In a Chilly vlog, Logan can be seen exploring this very page on his laptop, the first time that the wiki has appeared in a video.
- This is the first time people reference that Cody is a Magikoopa.
- This episode reveals that Cody is playable in only two games.
- While the video says Cody is not playable in Mario Golf, He is actually playable in Mario Golf: World Tour on the Nintendo 3DS. But the video only mentioned Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour on the GameCube.
- Cody also is playable in Mario Party 9 and several Magikoopas can be played as in Mario Sports Superstars as side-characters in soccer and baseball.
- It's learned that Judy wanted to be a cheerleader, but was too ugly to be one. So she took drugs and alcohol and later met Cody's birth dad.
- It is implied that Cody was adopted.
- Chilly and Tito were the players who played the games as Junior and Joseph (Koopa) in the GameCube Games.
- This is Logan's favorite video of 2017.
- It is true that Cody is not in some games. (Although he was originally going to be in Mario Kart 64, but was scrapped and replaced by Donkey Kong) The same is true for Mario Kart 8, as an unused emblem for Kamek was found in the game files.
- This is the first time that Cody cusses with astronomical rage.
- Logan reveals this episode was demonetized.
- Cody refers Pink Gold Peach as Metal Peach, which would make sense considering the fact she is metallic and her voice lines are altered like Metal Mario.
- This video confirms that Junior and Joseph are narcissistic since they play as themselves instead of any other character.
- Cody refers to Isabelle as the title of the game she's from, Animal Crossing.
- When Cody said "just f*** me!", "they just f***ed me right in the a**!", Logan said in the reaction, it brings back a reference on HumancentiPad that Cartman from South Park said "F**k me right here in the Best Buy!"
- Cody actually did appear in Mario Kart Double Dash, in Baby Park, there is Kamek's Magic Show. However, he is not playable. It is possible that its talking about playable characters.
- Cody mistakes Wiggler to be a worm since he is actually a caterpillar.
- Cody only ranted about Link, Isabelle, Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, Cat Peach, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina. It's unknown why he didn't mention Tanooki Mario, Dry Bones, the Villagers, or the Inklings. For one, Tanooki Mario is a copy of Mario, Dry Bones is just a skeletal version of Koopa Troopa, The Villagers are from Animal Crossing too, and the Inklings are from Splatoon, not Super Mario.
- Kamek (Cody) also appears in Mario Party 9 as a playable character but perhaps it wasn't mentioned because Junior is not playable in that game or because Logan wanted to focus on GameCube games from his childhood.
- Cody makes an appearance in Mario Golf: World Tour, as Kamek is playable, Kamek is an unlockable character. To unlock Kamek, it requires to collect 45 Star Coins in Challenge Mode. It is possible that he forgot.
- Cody also makes an Appearance in Mario Superstars Baseball's Sequel, Mario Super Sluggers for The Wii as a Playable Character, where he has a Red, Green and Yellow skins
- Kamek also does appear as a Boss in Both Mario Party DS And Mario Party 10
- Kamek was also planned for Mario Kart 8 as an Emblem for him can be found in The Game Files, However he was Scrapped for Unknown Reasons.
- He was also Planned to be Playable in Mario Kart 64 as shown in Beta for The Game but was replaced by Donkey Kong.