"Cody's Handcuffs!" is the 398th episode of SML Movies.
| "The words disappeared."
This page has no plot or the plot is incomplete. Please help by adding some.
The episode starts with Cody stating that his stomach was rumbling from a 12-inch hot dog without chewing it and says his throat was all messed up. Junior tells Cody to use the bathroom which he was about to and asks Junior to watch Ken for him and makes sure he doesn't eat fast food.
Joseph stated he was tired of Cody and Ken. Junior agrees so he threw Ken behind the couch and ate some McDonald's. The scene then cuts to Cody coming back while Junior and Joseph are still eating McDonald's. Cody ask where Ken is supposed to be and Junior said that he went outside to fight bears.
Cody finds this normal and Junior told him he is actually fighting two bears. Cody thought this would be a challenge until Junior responded that he might be fighting three bears and he might have heard plastic crunched. This cause Cody to panic and called the police on this.
The police ask what is going on and Cody responded that his doll got murdered but Junior constantly denies that. Cody then leaves saying he was too sad to say it. Junior then told the police that nobody got murder and it is just a doll that got thrown. The police said he just wasted his time and removed his handcuff without the key.
Cody the hurried back screaming in panic asking if Ken is fine. They say that the cop think it isn't worth the time to look for it. Cody started panicking even more so Junior told him that he was just playing with him and it is just behind the couch. Cody became relieved and look behind the couch and he couldn't find it so he then ask Junior that he doesn't see it. Junior said he is stupid and blind and he look behind the couch but couldn't see it either.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Jackie Chu
- Bully Bill (silent cameo)
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 10th appearance in a row. However, this one is one of the times where his appearance is more of a minor character.
- This video breaks the streak of videos that are centered around Jeffy and Mario.
- The picture that Junior sees on Cody's wall is similar to the ones from Cody's House and Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 4.
- This video is somewhat similar to another SML video, Jeffy's Trap!, where 2 characters get linked together and are both forced to do stuff together, even go to school, and they finally get detached at the end of the video.
- This is the last SML video where the main channel is still demonitized because in the next video the whole channel is re-monitized.
- This episode was uploded during Michael Jackson's 60th Birthday.
- When Tyrone says goodbye to Cody, Lovell's face can be seen in the mirror.
- Several sound effects are missing throughout the episode, including Chompy's barking and the fire alarm. it is likely that the editing was rushed.
- There is "!" in the title, not in the thumbnail.
- Watermarks can be seen from the background image in the thumbnail.
- At 7:13, Bowser Junior says "Does your parents always argue like that?" instead of "Do your parents always argue like that?"
- Cody claims that his parents would get mad if they found out Juinor was sleeping in there house with him but both of them are shown not to care