| Please note the following:
Cody Denis (Calvin-Nutkiss), or simply Cody, is one of the main characters of SuperMarioLogan. He can be the tritagonist of most Bowser Junior videos (depending on the video) and a supporting protagonist of other videos, most notably certain Jeffy videos. He is a young, homosexual, nerdy Magikoopa who is best friends with Bowser Junior and Joseph, despite often being made fun of by them. He is the adopted son of Judy and Tyrone. He is also a supporting character in the Bowser Junior's Summer School series.
He was also the main antagonist of The Elevator, Cody’s Revenge, Sicken, Bowser Junior Gets Jinxed and Bowser Junior Goes To The Sun.
After the SML episode “Jeffy Goes to Disney World!“, Cody appeared in videos as FaceTime calls or was absent since his voice actor was defending himself and his family from COVID-19. However, as of August 20th, 2020, he has returned from quarantine but still remains wearing a mask.
Cody was born on Febuary 29th 2008, which is a leap day. He is also the adopted child to Tyrone and Judy. His real father Kamek was too busy working with Bowser to take care of his son, so he got put in an orphanage with his sister Katy. Eventually, Judy and Tyrone adopted him because Judy couldn’t be pregnant so he went with them and his sister was left at the orphanage. She possibly got adopted or escaped from the orphanage on her own as she had no parents with her in Cody’s Sister.
He first appeared in the Bowser Junior's Summer School series as a sick, socially awkward, nerdy child, but he has since become a main character and has become more mature, logical, and an unashamed, raging homosexual.
He is the only character introduced in the Summer School series to appear outside of the series and be a main character. He is mostly known for his weird, openly perverted personality, but is sometimes very smart.
One day Judy bought him a ken doll which he fell in love with and even developed feelings for it even going as so far as to thinking it’s an actual person however this is because of his medical disorders. He also loves Junior a lot in fact probably more than ken so he often pretends that ken is Junior as he doesn’t want to weeden out his friends.
Eventually his sister Katy met him again in Cody’s Sister for a bit before leaving him and so far hasn’t returned as she most likely got adopted to another family.
Cody likes to show off about how he is super hunky and how he takes pictures and paintings of himself, but clearly it is photo-shopped.
He can also create weird and crazy inventions such as the C-c-c cloning machine which can clone people alongside the shrink ray and the human potion which can turn turtles into humans as he did it to Junior, Joseph, Bowser, and himself in The human potion.
Cody is portrayed as a stereotypical nerd who has a bunch of medical disorders, though it has never been specified exactly what they are. He has type one diabetes and takes pills to manage his blood sugar.
This portrayal of Cody is more common in the earlier SML episodes, while in the later episodes Cody is a bit less of a nerd and a bit more of a pervert. It's also said in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! that he has irritable bowel syndrome.
Cody appears to be really smart, as he has actually built many different high-tech inventions despite his young age. His medical disorders are the reason why he's gay and homosexual and it makes him can't help date and have sex dolls. But Cody hates doing bad things like harassing. He has an IQ of 169. He only came to summer school not because he failed, but because he wants to learn more. But he uses his gifted intelligence to mostly pick up men. He flexes on his microscopic penis.
Unlike Bowser Junior and Joseph, Cody has common sense and is the smartest of them, but they don't listen to him and just make fun of him, no matter how right Cody may be. Nowadays, he's become the voice of reason and him being gay is shown a lot more open.
After the Summer School series, he is usually seen with a Ken doll sitting on his shoulders or holds it next to him. He is also highly perverted as he constantly talks about hunky dudes and makes out with his Ken doll. He started a lemonade stand so he could get a blowjob and Photoshop pictures of hunky men and put his face on them.
Cody also thinks his doll is real and often says perverted things to Bowser Junior, Joseph, and Toad and drew a picture of himself as a hunky fireman with a boner in his pants. He is also seven months older than Junior and Joseph and was born on February 29, though due to being born on a Leap Day, Junior and Joseph believe he is three years old.
Aside from being very intelligent, Cody is also highly perverted. He constantly references sexual matters and in Bowser Junior's Package!, Cody even posts a status update on his Facebook with "cum" (actually bubbles) on his mouth and on Ken's crotch. He makes sexual remarks during games or whenever Joseph and Junior are around.
Cody's also known to be extremely short-tempered at times, usually when Junior states that the sun is a planet, fails at math, or simply by other dumb mischiefs he always does. More than anything, though, Cody is delusional, as he believes his Ken doll is a living person and rebuffs anyone who tells him otherwise. Cody also somehow thinks that he's hunky which we can tell is not true. When he becomes a human he thinks that he's still hunky and hot.
Cody has said things such as saying his sister is good to smash and that he thought he was gonna see some tits in women's basketball and other things similar in Summer School, so there is a slight possibility he might be bisexual, but probably more homosexual if so.
Junior and Joseph have tried to remove Cody's hat at some times but there always seems to be another one under it. Cody has admitted to having nightmares and being extremely paranoid because of all the hats he is wearing.
For additional information, Cody was much nerdier and secretly gay in earlier seasons, but since 2016, Cody has devolved to be openly gay and extremely weird
Known Medical Disorders
Cody has been shown to have many medical disorders:
- Glaucoma, Fibermyalgia, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lou Gehrig's Disease, Type one Diabetes, Night Terrors, and a tiny 'elephant' (Bowser Junior's Summer School)
- Bleeding eyes (Cody's Mistake!)
- Born without a reflection (Cody The Vampire! and Bowser Junior's Bad Luck!)
- Farts whenever he lies (Cody's Report Card!)
- Unlimited Hats (Truth Or Dare!)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 1, The Pantry! And Cody's Report Card!)
- Acid Reflux Disorder (Taken!)
- Needs to take pills to avoid peeing his pants (Substitute Teacher)
- Cerebral Palsy (Bowser Junior's Pool Party!)
- Allergic to fur/cats
Powers and Abilities
- Self Duplication: In the episode, SuperPowers 2, Cody and his friends got superpowers from being inside the microwave after it was turned on. After that Cody discovered that he could could clone different versions of himself (some are not). It is also revealed that he can't take them back though so he had to kill them all at the end.
Likes and Dislikes
- His Ken doll (a lot)
- Making fun of Junior's mom and Joseph's Mom
- Being gay
- Hunky dudes
- His mom
- Halloween candy
- Hanging out with Bowser Junior and Joseph
- Doofy the Dragon
- Slumber parties
- Doing magic
- Big Hero 6
- Making everyone look like idiots
- Persuading Junior not to do bad things and giving warnings
- Eating caterpillars
- Microwaving butterflies
- Being weird (Possibly)
- Girls with nice butts (formerly)
- Having sex with his Ken Doll
- Kissing Chef Pee Pee
- Being hunky (both in reality and his dreams)
- Corn Dogs
- Report Cards
- Molesting dudes
- Happy Pony 4
- Getting Straight A's
- Raping Male-Genders
- The fact that the sun is a star
- Bendy Straws
- Game Night
- Bowser Junior(Most of the time and crush)
- Joseph(Most of the time)
- Spanking Junior
- His Test
- Fidget Spinners (formerly)
- Having medications shoved up his butt
- Lords Mobile
- Being sparked
- Rainbow Dash
- Cookie Crisps
- His earbuds
- The National Anthem
- the Boeing 747
- Hello Kitty
- His Hello Kitty backpack
- His Rainbow Dash Toy
- Photoshopping himself as a hunky dude
- Brandy Harrington (of the Florida Harringtons)
- Dank Memes
- Root beer
- Cum (probably)
- Rubber ducks
- People making fun of his mom
- Bowser Junior performing the "Savage Dance"
- Girls (Only in a Sexual Way)
- People (Junior) calling his mother a pig
- Girls with nice Butts (currently)
- Not being in Mario-related games or merch
- Black Yoshi's Kool-Aid stand
- His Birthday
- People saying that Ken is a Doll
- People making fun of him
- Goldfish crackers
- Dr. Fredrick Finkleshitz
- Being told Ken is a doll
- Junior's stupidity
- Stupidity in general
- Not having an amiibo
- Magical Button
- Robot Chef Pee Pee
- Evil Chef Pee Pee
- Bowser Junior saying that "the sun is a planet".
- The 'sun is a planet' argument in general
- Garlic (allergy)
- His mom having sex with Chef Pee Pee or Brooklyn T. Guy
- Being made fun of for being 3 years old on his birthday during leap year
- Losing Ken
- Ken being damged
- Getting B's in school
- Tyrone (in Bowser Junior's Bodyguard!)
- Tomato soup
- In Half
- Having diarrhea
- Public bathrooms
- Green beans
- People taking his lunch money
- Bowser Junior saying that "the earth is flat".
- All-Bran Wheat Flakes
- Sour Patch Kids Cereal
- Cats (allergy)
- Jim Carrey movies
- Toys R Us Closing Down
- Junior's Helicopter
- Getting suspended
- Spike from the Mario franchise
- Being left out
- Having a seizure
- Secondary colors (allergy)
- Drake and Josh
- Lucas Januario Koyik
- Not having a Lego version of himself
- Being straight
Bowser Junior's Pool Party (Drowned after jumping in the deep end) Bowser Junior's Sleepover (Possibly murdered by Chica) Bowser Junior's Lightsaber! (Decapitated by Junior; Debatable)
The Ouija Board! (Killed by a possessed Ken)
The Gun! (Accidentally shot in the eye by Junior)
Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! (Killed by The Pig Animatronic)
Bowser Junior's Game Night 6 (Possibly)
The Magical Button! (Revived)
Jeffy's Taco Tuesday! (Eaten an explosive taco offscreen)
Cody The Vampire! (Severe allergic reaction to Garlic)
Jeffy Plays Fortnite! (Shot by Jeffy, was proven later that it was just a nerf dart)
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Sloths (Bowser Junior Sneaks Out!)
- Everyone on the earth (Presumably when he paused time for 5 years in The Remote!)
Throughout the series, Cody has been known to invent crazy gadgets that the episode centers on. However, something goes wrong with it, whether it's because of Junior's stupidity or an unexpected result.
- The Past Machine (The Past Machine!): A Bop-It that is able to take anything from the past and bring it into the present day. The use it, the user presses the center button twice and after a short beat plays, the user says what they want to bring back and press the button again.
- B-B-B-Baby Machine (Chef Pee Pee's Kids): A toaster with two microscopes on top that can make babies. To use it, insert something with the DNA of two people into the microscopes and wait 60 minutes and the baby comes out. The baby has the exact head of one parent and the exact body of the other.
- Aqua Morpher (Chef Pee Pee The Octopus!): A gun that can turn people into a random marine animal and vice versa. It runs on penguin Bone Marrow.
- C-C-C-Cloning Machine (Jeffy's Clone!): A toaster that can clone people and objects. However, they don't look or act exactly like the original. After inserting the object on the left side of the toaster, the object and its clone will come out from the center.
- Teleportation Machine (The Teleportation Machine!): A pair of machines that can transport and object or person to the opposite machine at a separate location. However, having two or more people in the machine at the same time will switch their heads around.
- MIBO (Game Night 6) A Robot That was built by Cody, The Robot was short-lived, first dumping Junior's coke, and then attempting to steal a cookie from Chef Pee Pee, but driving off the counter and supposedly breaking.
- T-T-T-Time Machine (The Time Machine!): He creates a machine that can teleport you back in time. Junior and Cody travel back to the day Cody was supposed to be born to try to stop Cody's mom from giving birth. However, Cody finds out he was adopted.
- Santa Portal(Jeffy's Bad Christmas): A machine that allows Cody to bring Santa here from the the NORTH POLE
- Clone gun-(Jeffy's Birthday Surprise!): Similar to the CCC Cloning machine, this machine can create inaccurate clone to a object. This is used to create Chef Poo Poo in Jeffy's Birthday Surprise
- Shrink Ray-(shrunken!): Use to shrink any object. Cody created this machine after watching antman. Cody shrank cards, a Rubik's cube and a soccer ball. He then gave it to Junior, and Junior shrank both Cody's eyes, his glasses, Joseph and Ken.
- Stupid Ray-(Cody Meets Harry!): It makes people stupid. However, the effect only lasts for a few minutes.
When Cody doesn't wear glasses every once in a while, his eyes are revealed, and they are uneven. The larger eye has worse vision than the smaller one. How Logan made the Cody without glasses plush was by cutting the eyes off a Mario Fuzzy plush and taking the glasses off of Cody and sewing the eyes on Cody.
When struck by special lightning, Cody got the ability to transform into any object or person.
When Cody wore a magician outfit, he had the ability to perform magic tricks.
In Bowser Junior's Curse!, there is a Cody plush that has his mouth open. This was so that Cody could "choke" on things.
Appearing in various episodes such as The Magical Button!, SuperPowers 2, and Bigfoot!, Banana Cody is stated to be the coolest Cody known to exist and he uses his coolness to make people not want to harm/kill him.
In Cool Cody!, he transforms into this cool alter-ego that he calls "Blizzard Snake".
In Chef Pee Pee's Bucket List!, he is shown to dressed up as a woman with a dress and to help Junior cheer up Chef Pee Pee. He also wears the same costume in Jeffy's Taco Tuesday! to earn money to buy tacos.
In "Shrunken" Junior shoots Cody with the shrink machine, causing him to lose his eyes.
They usually get along good but Junior can be cruel to Cody often, mainly because of Junior's pride and the fact Junior is the leader. When they first met, Junior only hung out with Cody out of pity, but Cody has since become Junior's best friend, arguably more than Joseph. Cody is also annoyed by how stupid Junior is (such as thinking the Sun is a planet or the Earth is flat), but no matter how right Cody is about things, Junior often treats Cody like dirt though he got him back in Cody's Revenge!.
In the SML movie “The Elevator!”, Cody has made a better hatred for Junior for getting stuck in the elevator. First is where when Junior telling Cody that Brooklyn T. Guy that he will find him and his friends, Cody began beating up Junior in anger. Second is where when Junior telling Cody that he’s not getting pizza, Cody angrily beats up Junior for the second time making Junior go to the other side of the elevator. The third is where when Junior press the wrong button, Cody angrily beats him up for the third time. Fourth is where when Cody said to Junior that he doesn’t want to be buddies with him, Junior said to him that he will give Cody the last slice of Pizza, and Cody agrees, However, he throws it at Cody’s face and Cody angrily beats him up for the last time. But in Superpowers, Junior beats him up because he wants payback and revenge on him for beating him up by him. Another great example of Cody's excessive rage towards Junior was in the The Bake Sale, when Junior bought cookies when they were in debt and refused royalties from Jeffy to make their situation worse and risk losing Joseph.
In a few recent SML videos, it is implied that Cody may have sexual feelings towards Junior, often trying to make sexual advances on him. Despite all of this, Cody and Junior are still best friends and would be heartbroken if something were to happen to each other.
Cody loves Ken. He often comes home with flowers for him. Cody often brags about Ken and how he's so Hunky and beautiful. When he goes vegetarian, he says Ken needs meat so he can keep himself hunky.
Joseph and Cody are only friends because of Junior, but they do get along well. Sometimes they argue, especially when the "Sun is a planet" argument comes up. Joseph also calls him gay and weird. Joseph also gets annoyed with Cody hanging out with/making-out with Ken, seeing to it that Ken is only a doll and not a real person.
Occasionally, Cody also has show romantic/sexual feelings towards Joseph as well.
Cody is pretty much the only character other than Junior and Joseph who gets along with Toad very well, although in Cool Cody!, Toad didn't invite Cody to his party because of his weirdness.
Wartortle was Cody's first Pokemon. As a Squirtle, he was never in his Pokéball due to being claustrophobic. Wartortle likes Cody because he helped lift up Snorlax and caught his Bellsprout and Butterfree. He evolved after catching Butterfree. They also kissed once.
Chadwick was Cody's second doll because the one set on the beach wanted to make terrible decisions with Cody, the tuxedo one wanted to treat Cody good, and Chadwick wanted to have sex with Cody, and Cody was using Chadwick as a "3rd" so they and Ken could have their three-ways. He was never seen after his debut, and it is unknown if Cody still has him or not.
Bellsprout was Cody's first caught Pokemon and as such should have a good relationship with it.
In Pokemon Part 2, Joseph killed the first Butterfree. Cody wanted a Butterfree which probably means Cody has a good relationship with Butterfree.
Cody, Junior, and Joseph are getting along with him.
Cody and Mario have a neutral/okay friendly relation ship. They first met in "Jeffy's Taco Tuesday!". When Jeffy was about to eat the taco bombs he had, Cody comes to stop him and tells Mario that the tacos are bombs, then Mario says "WHAT?!".
They meet again in "Jeffy's Birthday Surprise!", with Cody showing a more tricky side, scamming Mario. When Mario doesn't know how to clone Chef Pee Pee, Cody come in and helps Mario clone Chef Pee Pee, he bring in a nerf gun and calls it the DP (Double Pistol, HOWEVER IT WAS A TRICK!). When Mario tried to clone Chef Pee Pee with the DP (and fails), Cody said to Mario "That's a nerf gun dumbass!". Mario gets annoyed by Cody due to his DP trick, then Cody brings in the real clone gun and he calls it the squirter, then he goes and clone Chef Pee Pee. After Cody brought Chef Pee Pee's clone (Chef Poo Poo), Mario comes and said "You cloned him?", he then pays Cody 20 dollars and Cody says "Thanks!".
Their third interaction happens in "Jeffy and Junior Sneak to Disney World!", as Rosalina goes to get Junior, Joseph, and Jeffy away from Disney World, Cody and Mario play with LEGOs together.
- Hunky Dudes
- Lonely Summer
- The Sun-Dance
- Nintendo Diss Track
- Bowling - In Bowser Junior Goes Bowling!, he made 12 strikes in a row, scoring a perfect game.
- Basketball - In Pop Rocks and Coke!, he is able to closely maneuver Joseph.
- Magic - He is shown to be extremely good at magic in Cody The Magician!
- Singing - He has been shown to seen multiple songs.
- Pinning a knife precisely - In Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!, he goes to 100 precisely on Doofy twice.
- Architecture - In Bowser Junior's Pillow Fort, he can build stuff within seconds.
- Durability - He was still able to talk after getting beheaded in Bowser Junior's Lightsaber!
- Game Designing - In Cody's Missing!, he is able to create video games.
- Puppet Making - He is shown to be able to make puppets in Spoken
- Inventing - He is shown to invent many things in many episodes like inventing a past machine in The Past Machine!, a baby machine in Chef Pee Pee's Kids, and an Octo-gun in Chef Pee Pee The Octopus!
- Baking - He can bake things like cookies in The Bake Sale! and he can possibly bake more than that.
- Solving Rubik's Cube - He is shown to be able to solve a Rubik's Cube in under 10 seconds during Bowser Junior's Game Night.
- Searching - He found both Joseph's stuff and his stuff in Ned's Head during Bowser Junior's Game Night 3
- See /Quotes
- Cody is similar to Filburt from Nickelodeon's Rocko's Modern Life, as both are Smart Turtles. This was possibly the Inspiration for Cody
- He is Logan, Pablo, and Lovell's favorite character.
- In his earlier appearances, he tried to deny his homosexuality, even though it was extremely obvious he was gay. In newer videos, he is openly gay and he unapologetically engages in bizarre sexual activities, even in front of his friends.
- Cody can apparently be gay whenever he wants (even though he acts gay most of the time). In The Elevator!, he said to Junior that he is "too pissed off to be gay."
- Even though Cody is gay, he has shown to have a straight side in a few videos. Such as Bowser Junior's 11th Birthday!, where he was dating Elizabeth. However, that was in an alternate timeline in which Junior was never born.
- It is implied that he got an erection while watching Toad's video for show and tell in Bowser Junior's Summer School 3.
- In Bowser Junior's Painting!, he was excited to watch women's basketball.
- It also shows that he is not completely gay and he could be bisexual.
- Out of the trio realistically, Cody is the oldest of three due to him being born in February while Junior was born in September and Joseph being born a month after Junior. However in the SML universe, as he was born on February 29th, 2008, he’s the youngest of the three since he is told that he’s 3 years old by Brooklyn Guy.
- He is the third gay character in the SML series. The first is Mickey Seacrest, the second is Tony the Gay Bird, the fourth is Ringo the fifth is Kirby and the 6th is Pac-Man
- In Season 6, Cody's voice resembles Mr. Crocker from The Fairly Odd Parents, but up until in Season 7, his voice changes and sounds more like Shawn Mendes.
- Despite being born in 2008, he is in the fourth grade, where most kids born in 2008 are in the sixth grade; therefore he has repeated two grades.
- Despite being weird and thinking his Ken doll is real (although in Cody's Missing!, it has been shown that Ken is alive and can move on his own), he has more common sense usually than Bowser Junior and Joseph. He's also the oldest of the three, being born in February 2008 while Junior was born in September 2008 and Joseph being born in October 2008.
- Deep down Cody knows that Ken is not real and that he isn't hunky but he just doesn't want to admit it.
- Cody is the only character who debuted in Bowser Junior's Summer School that is still in the series.
- He owns a Wartortle, Bellsprout, and Butterfree.
- He is afraid of sloths, as revealed in Bowser Junior Sneaks Out!.
- Even though Cody is gay, there are some episodes where Cody is incestuous:
- In Bowser Junior's Sleepover, he tells Junior and Joseph that his mom makes him sleep in the bed with her and breastfeeds him still.
- In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 4, he says "On the lips Mom!" when Judy Calvin kisses him on the cheek, Judy and Cody kiss each other on the lips.
- In Cody's Sister!, he says that his twin sister Katy is "totally bang-able and has a rocking bod!", he wouldn't let Joseph and Junior hit on her.
- In Heartbroken!, he mentions how he kissed his mother on the lips before and says there was tongue involved.
- Cody's favorite subjects in school are science, math, and history.
- In Cody's Report Card!, it is revealed that Cody gets all straight A's in all of his classes and Cody has a medical condition that if he lies about something, he farts.
- In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! and The Pantry!, it was revealed that Cody has Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- It is possible that Cody is the youngest character in the series to have had sex, banging Bowser twice in SuperPowers! and 1 2 Switch Bodies! (both in Chef Pee Pee's body) along with raping Junior and Joseph in The Remote!
- He is a brony according to Bowser Junior Sneaks Into A Movie! and The Remote!.
- Despite being a stereotypical nerd, Cody appears to be athletic at times, as he seems to be able to effortlessly beat Bowser Junior up, and almost perfectly mimicked Joseph's basketball moves. He also lifts weights as revealed in Taken Away
- In the older videos, Cody's voice is a tad bit different than in the newer videos.
- It wasn't known if Cody's wand actually works or not, but in Spoken, his wand made Puppet Ken actually live while Cody cried because Ken is not real.
- His life's dream is revealed to be a fashion designer in Bowser Junior's Game Night 3.
- It is revealed In Bowser Junior Stubs His Toe! that he is a vegetarian which is not true considering the fact that some of what he eats has meat on it.
- Cody reveals in The Remote! that his wand is actually a buttplug.
- Cody is allergic to many things:
- In Bowser Junior's Playtime, it is revealed that Cody is allergic to secondary colors. However, in later videos, this allergy doesn't seem to exist.
- According to Pokemon Part 3, he is allergic to Beedrills.
- According to The Fortune Cookies!, he is allergic to cats. In Precious's Pillow Fort!, he suffered an anaphylactic reaction when he was exposed to them.
- According to Cody The Vampire!, he is allergic to garlic which makes Junior and Joseph believe he is a vampire.
- His relationship with Ken is somewhat similar to Zoe from Sesame Street, who is obsessed with her pet rock, Rocco, who can't even talk and is not alive.
- In Finders Keepers!, Cody reveals he is a turtle just like Bowser Jr and Joseph, but also reveals he lacks a shell.
- In Joseph Moves In, as of February 2017, Cody weighed 67 pounds. He is probably much heavier since then.
- It is revealed in Taken, that eating lasagna gives him acid reflux.
- Cody's favorite color is blue.
- It is a law of movies, television, and life that within any group of three people, one must be the voice of reason. Cody definitely falls into that category. Being the most intelligent, Cody is often the one to actually think things through before doing the stuff.
- It is revealed in Bowser Junior Almost Goes To Sleep Forever!, that Cody's favorite candy is Jolly Ranchers.
- His mother drank while she was pregnant with him.
- It is revealed in The Teleportation Machine!, that Cody lives 9 miles away from Junior's house.
- It is revealed in The Restraining Order!, that his uncle has a restraining order against him, suggesting his uncle may be homophobic.
- It is also revealed in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 2, that his uncle (possibly the same aforementioned one) is a sex offender.
- It is revealed in The Science Fair!, that he named his shirt Curt.
- It's revealed in The Mystery Safe!, that the reason he even though his right eye is bigger than his left eye, he sees better out of his left eye, and because of this he wears glasses.
- Cody is one of the few LGBTQ+ characters in Supermariologan.
- Cody is shown to like the Boeing 747.
- Cody is also shown to be a hypocrite because in Jeffy's Teddy Bear, he makes fun of Jeffy for having a stuffed teddy bear, despite him bringing Ken to school. This is most likely because Cody believes Ken is a real person. But Jeffy also thought his bear was real. He also made fun of Joseph in The Imaginary Girlfriend!, for falling in love with a drawing of a girl (Paige) despite Cody falling in love with Ken.
- He is disliked by some fans along with Ken due to his perverted actions makes some fans feel uncomfortable.
- In The Time Machine! it is revealed that Cody's address is 736 Lake Ridge Ln, Pensacola, FL (which is Logan Thirtyacre's actual address) .
- In a recent vlog, Logan has stated that for future videos, Cody may appear in a FaceTime call. However in The Baseball Game!, Cody went back to appearing physically as Pablo briefly returned to the cast. Although after that video, Pablo went back to staying at his home and Cody would rarely appear in videos (whenever he would appear, it would be through FaceTime)
- Out of the trio, Cody was the first to die (in SML Movie: Bowser Juniors Pool Party)
- In Cody Plays Tennis! he revealed that his middle name is Dennis. this Means Cody's full name is: Cody Dennis Calvin-Nutkiss.
- a reason why Cody is gay is possibly due to his parents not wanting him to date girls in the school dance
- Even though he is a turtle, Cody is still not leaving his house. This could be due to either Bowser Juinor or Joseph not telling him, or his parents don't believe that he can't catch COVID-19.
- Although he is gay, Cody has also been shown to be gerontophilic.
- In Bowser Junior Meets Santa Claus!, Cody when it is his turn to talk to the man dressed as Santa, Cody approaches by clinging to the man, making groans.
- In SuperPowers!, Cody turns in Chef Pee Pee, and had sex with Bowser.
- In 1 2 Switch Bodies!, When Cody swaps bodies with Chef Pee Pee, he goes to Bowser, seduces him, and has sex with him again.
- In Cody Meets Harry!, When Cody goes to spy on Harry to see what he is inventing, he mistakenly looks at the window where Harry's father was changing, he decides to see Harry through another window, Cody returns to the same window to look a little more at the Harry's father.
Although, he became the voice of reason for Bowser Junior and Joseph, and is also more intelligent of the two said characters. Cody still has a criminal record.
- Attempted Murder: In Sicken, he tries to murder Chef Pee Pee, Bowser and Joseph, after Junior throws Ken out of the window, which results in him splitting in half.
- Kidnapping/False Imprisonment: In Jeffy's Bad Christmas, he, Bowser Junior, and Jeffy held Santa Claus captive.
- Beastiality: In Pokemon Part 6 Cody started to kiss and make out with Squirtle after catching Bellsprout. and In Hide And Seek! When Bowser and Bowser Junior checked the camera's it is shown Cody had peanut butter all over his penis and kept dragging Chompy to lick it all off.
- Rape: In The Remote!, Cody raped Chef Pee Pee, Bowser Junior, Joseph, and Ken for 5 years.
- Attempted Rape: In Bowser Junior Needs Help! Cody attempted to rape Junior and Joseph when both of their heads were stuck in-between the bunk bed by humping, spitting and using whip cream.
- Credit Card Fraud: In Mr. Goodman's Credit Card!, he used Goodman's credit card to purchase a toy princess pony carriage without Goodman's knowledge.
- Stalking: In Bowser Junior's GoKart Race!, he stalked Bowser Junior after the race, saying "SUCK IT!" wherever Junior went.
- Blackmail: In Cody's Revenge!, he blackmailed Junior and turned him into his slave forcing him to do anything he tells him to do or else he will show a photo to Junior's Dad. In Bowser Junior's Apple Watch, he claims to have blackmailed his own mother every day.
- Assault: Cody has beaten up Bowser Junior in many SML videos. For example, he assaulted Bowser Junior in The Bake Sale! for dropping their bake sale cookies. In The Elevator!, Cody attacks Junior whenever he does or says something that makes him angry. In The Restraining Order!, he along with Bowser Junior and Joseph bite Chef Pee Pee for no apparent reason. In Cody's Parent Problem, He Whacked chef Pee Pee with a Pot.
- Grevious Bodily Harm: In Jeffy The Psychic!, he threw a ball that hit a clock, onto Jackie Chu's head that could have badly injured him.
- Manslaughter: In Cody The Magician!, he cuts Joseph in half with a saw while doing a cut-in-half trick. While Joseph was in the box, Cody tried to cut the box in half without injuring Joseph, but he failed, which resulted in Joseph's demise.
- Breaking and Entering: In Bowser Junior's House Party! Cody along with Jeffy and Roy Gethard were caught breaking into Roy's neighbor's house.
- Theft: In Bowser Junior's Apple Watch, he stole his mother's bag, and all the contents inside of it.