| Please note the following:
Christopher the Cucumber, more known as Chris the Cucumber, is a mentally challenged talking cucumber who first appeared in Bowser's Salad Wrap. He is a vegetable that tells interesting "facts" (which are almost always false) randomly out of nowhere..
He is actually a plush of Larry the Cucumber from the preschool direct-to-video Christian series VeggieTales and VeggieTales in the House, but unlike Larry, who is smart yet very doofy, Chris is very stupid because of his false knowledge about things and spreading false facts. However he is not as stupid as Mama Luigi, Tony the Tiger and Jeffy.
- He was seen attending the same summer school as Bowser Junior, implying he is actually rather lacking in academics. Again, in the classroom, he has blurted out random, false facts.
- He only makes facts except "Bowser Junior's Summer School".
- Although his facts are sometimes false, Chris sometimes tells facts that are true but obvious (e.g. "Did you know that knives are pointy! Be safe!" and "Chef Pee Pee doesn't like Bowser Jr.").
- He is voiced by Lovell Stanton, impersonating Mike Nawrocki (Larry's voice actor).
- For some reason, despite being mentally challenged, he got an A at Summer School but wasn't seen in 1st Grade.
- It is unknown if Chris will ever return in the series.
- He appears to be a drug addict as shown in Bowser's Salad Wrap because he said that a brick of cocaine keeps him going in a day, meaning that he takes a fair amount daily. This may also explain why he is always so hyper and crazy.
- See /Quotes