| Please note the following:
Chris the Cucumber is a mentally challenged talking cucumber who first appeared in Bowser's Salad Wrap. He is a vegetable that tells interesting "facts" (which are almost always false) randomly out of nowhere..
He is actually a plush of Larry the Cucumber from the preschool direct-to-video Christian series VeggieTales and VeggieTales in the House, but unlike Larry, who is smart yet very doofy, Chris is very stupid because of his false knowledge about things. However he is not as stupid as Mama Luigi, Tony The Tiger and Jeffy.
- He was seen attending the same summer school as Bowser Junior, implying he is actually rather lacking in academics. Again, in the classroom, he has blurted out random, false facts.
- Although his facts are sometimes false, Chris sometimes tells facts that are true but obvious (e.g. "Did you know that knives are pointy! Be safe!" and "Chef Pee Pee doesn't like Bowser Jr.").
- He is voiced by Lovell Stanton, impersonating Mike Nawrocki (Larry's voice actor).
- For some reason, despite being mentally challenged, he got an A at Summer School but wasn't seen in 1st Grade.
- "Interesting Fact..."
- "A brick of cocaine is what keeps me going in a day."
- "Did you know lettuce originated from grapefruit?"
- "Did you know that knives are pointy? Be safe!"
- "Did you know that Thomas Edison made knives?"
- "Did you know that lettuce has the same carbs as eating a whole turkey on Thanksgiving?"
- "Chef Pee Pee doesn't like Bowser Jr."
- "Did you know that cheese is grown on trees in Egypt?"
- "Did you know the perfect way to study is to ride horsies?"
- "Did you know that horsies were invented by Thomas Edison?"
- "Did you know that cucumbers have their own planet?"
- "Hawaii is a planet!"
- "Did you know you get more friends when you have gum?"
- "Did you know, Hitler ate out of cans of soup?"
- "Handschuhschneeballwefer is German for coward!"
- "Did you know, the big red spot on Jupiter is really YOUR MOM'S ASS? I MEAN HER BIG, HAIRY, A-?"
- "I'm right here silly!"
- "I'm Chris the Cucumber. Duh!"
- "Oh. That's me! (laughs)"
- "(laughs) I knew I got an A."
- "(laughs) Hi, guys! I'm Chris the Cucumber. and I brought facts today!"
- "Did you know..."