| Please note the following:
The content in this page or section has been made non-canon to the main SuperMarioLogan universe.
Chef Pee Pee runs out of the bathroom complaining about how disgusting Shrek's crap was in the toilet, as he strips off his shirt. Mario tells him he could possibly get a job at "Goodman Enterprises".
Chef Pee Pee agrees to get a job there instead of being a plumber. He takes off his overalls and throws it on the floor, he slams the door as he leaves.
When he arrives at Goodman Enterprises Goodman asks Chef Pee Pee a few questions about his uniform and past job experiences. Goodman asks Chef Pee Pee if he has the "balls" to work at Goodman Enterprises, and demands him to show his testes.
After a lot of yelling, Pee Pee finally flashes him despite the fact that Goodman was talking metaphorically but still gets the hired with the jobs depth collector and salesman.
Chef Pee Pee practices how he's going to handle his job with Goodman and then heads into his office. Screwball gives Pee Pee the password to his computer and offers him meth. Pee Pee denies the offer but Screwball gets interrupted by a phone call from Theresa who wants an extension on her payment, much to Screwball's dismay.
Chef Pee Pee calls his first customer Margaret and notifies her that she owes him $500. Margaret tries to ask what Pee Pee is wearing, but Pee Pee ends up hanging up on her.
Pee Pee calls his next customer, Bitterman Carlito and explains that he owes him $750. Carlos pretends to deny that he is not Bitterman and tries to fool Pee Pee and hangs up on him.
Pee Pee goes on a water break and runs into Screwball who says breaks are good, but then notice that there is a "no breaks" sign and flee back to their offices. Pee Pee gets caught by Goodman, who makes Pee Pee follow him to a copy machine where he orders 5,000 copies of his buttocks by his desk by 2:00. There is a groan whining from Pee Pee as he begins to make copies.
Afterward, Pee Pee calls his next customer Tyrone and explains that he owes him $900 and asks if he can establish a date for the payment. Tyrone attempts to act dumb and explains that he doesn't have the money and that the real Tyrone is sleeping and won't wake up. Pee Pee hangs up in frustration and gets called into Goodman's office.
Goodman tells Pee Pee that he f**ked him up and compares his company to a caterpillar becoming a butterfly. Goodman stated that Pee Pee has prevented his company from moving forward and his company is a caterpillar who failed to become a butterfly. Goodman fires Pee Pee and kicks him out of his office.
Meanwhile, Bowser and Bowser Junior start arguing over who gets the last piece of food in the house: a Gogurt. Bowser comes up with a bet that whoever survives getting hit by a car will get the Gogurt. Junior volunteers to go first, only to get run over. Bowser eats the Gogurt, enjoying the satisfaction of his success, completely unaware of his son.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Bowser Junior
- Shrek (indirectly mentioned as "big turd")
- Tyrone Calvin
- Goodman fires Chef Pee Pee for no apparent reason.
- This is the first and possibly only time Bowser Junior gets run over by a car. Since this video is non-canon however he most likely survived.
- The panels when Chef Pee Pee talks to the people are like in the 2003 Hulk movie.
- Goodman lecturing Chef Pee Pee on how companies work and firing him is similar to a scene in the 2004 animated film The Incredibles where Gilbert Huph talks to Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) about how smart his customers are, knowing that Insuricare is ultimately a scam. During the discussion, Bob witnesses a citizen getting mugged, but under Mr. Huph's rules, he was not allowed to rescue him, so in retaliation, Bob injures Mr. Huph through several walls and gets fired.
- This was Lance Thirtyacre's favorite video of 2015.
- Logan reveals at the end of this episode that there are supposed to be 7 parts to this video series.
- At 13:43 into the video, the swear word is uncensored
- Goodman did not seem to recognize Chef Pee Pee. However, they met in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 2 & 3. However, it was shown in Black Yoshi's In Trouble! that Officer Goodman and Goodman are two different people so that's a possibility in the case of this episode.