| Please note the following:
The content in this page or section has been made non-canon to the main SuperMarioLogan universe.
Chef Pee Pee is a plumber!
The episode starts with Officer Goodman and Chef Pee Pee waiting for crime. They get a report that Patrick Coleman ran away from home because his mom wouldn't let him watch SpongeBob SquarePants, so they go look for him.
Pee Pee then comments that SpongeBob is not as serious as Family Guy. They find Patrick but he tells them to go away since Goodman arrested his dad which made his mom start drinking. Patrick then beats up Goodman, who tells Chef Pee Pee to run the kid over. Chef Pee Pee kills Patrick and sobs over his death, and they leave.
After Carlos explains to Bowser and Junior what Mexican food is, they settle on tacos instead. Bowser selfishly takes both plates and makes Junior leave. Junior calls the cops but gets a whooping from his dad.
Chef Pee Pee (still crying over killing Patrick) and Goodman get a report of a domestic violence disturbance and they go to Bowser's house (Goodman is familiar with the address) and confront him.
When they got there, Bowser lies to Goodman that he wasn't whooping Junior, but Goodman sides with Junior, who already had more than several bruises from the whooping. Chef Pee Pee views this as an opportunity to get revenge and tazes Bowser.
Goodman asks Pee Pee to talk to him in the kitchen and explains to Pee Pee that what he did was not how they conducted themselves in a professional manner. Goodman also says that tazing Bowser was "child play" and they should solve the problem using their words.
Pee Pee tries to tell Goodman that Bowser was the bad guy and that Goodman made him run over Patrick and shoot Tyrone, but Goodman explained that the situation with Patrick and Tryone from earlier was different from Bowser beating up Junior and he gets fired.
Chef Pee Pee looks for a new job in the newspaper and he finds a plumber "Help Wanted" ad. Meanwhile, Shrek takes a crap and ends up clogging the toilet and blames Mario. Shrek tells Mario to fix it, so Mario calls a plumbing service refusing to degrade himself.
Chef Pee Pee and the Brooklyn Guy, his new boss, visit Mario's house. Mario recognizes Pee Pee and asks him about his old job. Mario shows the plumbers the clogged toilet and they realize that the toilet is completely filled and looks unfixable.
The Brooklyn Guy tells Chef Pee Pee to get the "Big Bertha" (which is actually a giant plunger), and with a ton of force, they unclog the toilet and a giant piece of poop flies out of the toilet, knocking them out.
When Pee Pee and the Brooklyn Guy wake up, the latter starts getting horrified. It turns out the poop landed on Chef Pee Pee's helmet, causing him to freak out and quit the job.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Officer Goodman
- Bowser Junior
- The Brooklyn Guy
- Patrick Coleman (debut)
- This video marks the first appearance of Patrick Coleman.
- The Brooklyn Guy is revealed to be a plumber.
- "F**king" (x2) is censored.
- It's unknown what happened to Carlos later, but he most likely quit after that.
- Carlos' voice sounds different than it did in Chef Pee Pee's Family and The Fly Problem!.
- This is the 1st time in which Chef Pee Pee has ever attacked Bowser.
- Elmo appears again in Home Alone 2.
- When Officer Goodman says, "Bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do, m'kay!" He references the Inner Circles song, "Bad Boys" Which was the main theme for Fox's television show, COPS.
- When Brooklyn Guy and Chef Pee Pee are about to knock on the door, Brooklyn Guy asks Chef Pee Pee why he's wearing a hard-helmet as a plumber then proceeds to say that he explained this before, this is a reference to a scene from The Call of Duty Blackout, where Brooklyn Guy explains to his son that there is no actual reason to wear a Hard-helmet inside a house.
- When Chef Pee Pee and Officer Goodman find Patrick, it is daytime, but when they get out of the car, it is night-time. Probably because it was dusk.
- The Scene when Bowser beats up Bowser Jr with Elmo Watching, The Body hit sounds Didn't add to it.
- After when Chef Pee Pee says "I hate my life anyway!" Goodman's mouth can be seen moving.
- You can clearly see Patrick was at the edge of the pavement but when Chef Pee Pee runs him over, he is on the road.
- When Chef Pee Pee ran over Patrick, he just runs him over but in reality Chef Pee Pee would run over both Goodman and Patrick.