| Please note the following:
Chef Pee Pee finally quits his job!
The episode starts with Chef Pee Pee sleeping in the couch, but as soon as he wakes up Bowser drags him into the kitchen and tells him he didn't wash the dishes. Chef Pee Pee said it must have been Bowser because Chef Pee Pee washed the dishes yesterday. Then Bowser complains to Chef Pee Pee to take out the trash, even though there isn't much trash in the trash can. Then Bowser wastes perfectly good food and puts it in the trash, and Bowser tells Chef Pee Pee to take it out.
Bowser Junior says to Chef Pee Pee that he needs help pouring his Hawaiian Punch, but Chef Pee Pee says he'll help him in a second, so Bowser Junior tries to pour it himself, but makes a big mess. Chef Pee Pee then looks for paper towels but they were all gone. Bowser yells at Chef Pee Pee because the trash is on the floor, and Chef Pee Pee said he was trying to take it out, but his son made a mess. Junior comes in saying that he didn't make a mess, and Chef Pee Pee says to Bowser not to believe Junior, and Junior says to Bowser not to believe Chef Pee Pee and Junior calls him a Bad Man. but of course, Bowser believed Junior. Bowser and Junior yell at Chef Pee Pee, which annoys Chef Pee Pee greatly. Chef Pee Pee becomes angry and says that he will clean up the mess.
Chef Pee Pee cleans up the mess, but Junior makes another mess with his Zebra Cakes, saying that he was trying to get the wrapper off. Junior then leaves for the bathroom to take a poop. Bowser tells Chef Pee Pee that his TV isn't working. Once Bowser and Chef Pee Pee go to Bowser's room, Bowser wants Chef Pee Pee to simply turn the TV on. Chef Pee Pee does so, and Bowser says that he doesn't want to watch TV anymore as he looks up turtles on Google.
Chef Pee Pee walks by the bathroom, with Junior sitting on the toilet. Junior tells Chef Pee Pee to wipe his butt and says it's the biggest poop ever and he needs someone help him wipe, but Chef Pee Pee refuses and goes back to the kitchen. Junior then goes into the kitchen telling Chef Pee Pee that he doesn't feel good. Junior then pukes on Chef Pee Pee's uniform and Chef Pee Pee gets mad because he threw up alphabet soup on him that he didn't feed him. Chef Pee Pee goes into the bathroom to change Junior comes into the bathroom and tries to apologize to Chef Pee Pee but Chef Pee Pee yells at Junior and tells him to get out. then he change into a black T-shirt. but Junior comes into the bathroom again and tells Chef Pee Pee that he cleaned up his mess, which surprises Chef Pee Pee.
Junior and Chef Pee Pee go back to the kitchen. Chef Pee Pee says that Junior did not clean the mess correctly, as there was just a paper towel over the mess. Junior becomes upset and Chef Pee Pee says that he will clean the mess. Junior has to poop and goes back to the bathroom.
Bowser comes in and notices that Chef Pee Pee is not wearing his uniform, believing that he was going to a Justin Bieber concert. Chef Pee Pee angrily explains that he is wearing the T-shirt because Junior puked on him. Bowser asks if Chef Pee Pee tried to take care of Junior, but Chef Pee Pee says to Bowser, saying that it is not his responsibility. Bowser becomes angry and yells at Chef Pee Pee, telling him to not yell and that he is the boss and Pee Pee is his slave and he must cook, clean and wash the clothes and has no free will and he must do it when Bowser tells him to. Bowser is about to leave to get the belt to whip Chef Pee Pee, but Chef Pee Pee loses it and announces that he quits. Bowser says that he cannot quit, but Chef Pee Pee says that he can. Bowser then yells at him and lets him quit. Chef Pee Pee leaves while Bowser is yelling at him.
Chef Pee Pee is happy that he is now a free man. Bowser yells at Chef Pee Pee, despite that Chef Pee Pee could not hear him. Bowser thinks that he can cook on his own. Junior is upset that Chef Pee Pee quit. Bowser tells Junior to help him make a sandwich. Junior wears Chef Pee Pee's spare chef hat, and they think it will help them make the sandwich taste better. They make a sandwich with Gummy Vitamins, peanut butter, blueberry muffins, and spicy sauce. Bowser and Junior then argue over who will take the first bite. They start to cry because Chef Pee Pee is not there. Bowser says that he needs to find another chef.
Bowser lights some candles and prays to God that he'll get a new chef. Craig The Devil appears to help as God is too busy to help. Bowser and Junior ask him if he can cook. Craig says he can cook deviled eggs and Devil cake. Bowser and Junior ask if he can make anything else, and he says that he'll try to make something. He agrees and Junior asks for cereal. Craig adds the milk into the bowl first because it is evil. He does a trick and magically replaces the milk with camel's blood. Junior is disgusted and says he doesn't want to eat anymore. Bowser tells Junior to eat the cereal, but Junior excuses himself.
Chef Pee Pee is outside, happy that he is free, right when Officer Goodman stops him. Officer Goodman is suspicious of Chef Pee Pee and starts touching him in various spots. Goodman lets him go and Chef Pee Pee asks for a job at the police station. Goodman then leads Chef Pee Pee to the police station.
Back in the kitchen, Craig is making a grilled cheese sandwich for Bowser. Craig hits the sandwich with a spatula and thinks it's taking a while to cook. He then does another trick on the sandwich, and the sandwich is blackened. Bowser is upset that the sandwich was burned and tries to find something else.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Bowser Junior
- Officer Goodman
- Craig The Devil
- Officer Goodman's Partner (Mentioned)
- Quotes used: (GRRR....!) BOWSER I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS!! You're not gonna beat me like I'm you're five year old son anymore! I'm not just gonna...sit here and let you do this! You know what? I....QUIT!!!! *HUGH!* I HATE YOU BOWSER!!!
- Logan later revealed why this was possible in a livestream with Dabhdude. He stated that even though Bowser could have kept Chef Pee Pee as his slave and prevent him quitting, he let him go out of anger saying he doesn't need him anymore, nullifying the contract.
- This is the first SML Movie to have an exclamation mark in the title and the thumbnail.
- Bowser looking up turtles on the Internet is used as a gag in Bowser Junior's Breakfast.
- This isn't canon to the Status Que Is God-ruled main videos, but is another What If Stand-alone miniseries. It is currently still ongoing.
- Logan got sick while filming this video.
- This will be the second video to have closed captions.
- When Chef Pee Pee takes off his hat, a spare one is seen.
- Even though Chef Pee Pee was able to quit, he stated that he was that he was in a slave contract for 10 years in Mario's Wig.
- It's unknown why Bowser and Junior couldn't have gotten Jackie Chu as a replacement. However, Bowser could have fired him or this takes place before Bowser hires him.
- Bowser praying to God instead of Charleyyy.
- In the end it says that "Chef Pee Pee Quits" are four part series, But actually there are 6 parts.