|Please note the following:
"Chef Pee Pee's Lottery Ticket" is the 50th video of SML Movies.
Chef Pee Pee finds a lottery ticket on the ground, and it is a winning ticket!
Chef Pee Pee is tired of doing work from Bowser. Just as he starts to relax, Bowser comes in to inspect the kitchen. He gives Chef Pee Pee more work by giving him another trash bag. While taking out the trash Chef Pee Pee notices a lottery ticket.
When he goes inside Bowser makes more messes so Chef Pee Pee can't go on break. After cleaning the dishes, Bowser drops a muffin bag and Chef Pee Pee throws it away.
He announces to them that he has won the lottery, and tells everyone "F*CK YOU!!!". He starts ranting about what Bowser, Junior and Toad did to him.
After ranting, Bowser reveals that the lottery ticket he found is 2 months expired. Shocked and saddened to learn this, Chef Pee Pee desperately attempts to reflect his mistake by admitting he was just joking, but Bowser, already furious at Chef Pee Pee's hurtful insults, punishes him into working 3 years without pay and 4 years overtime.
Chef Pee Pee starts crying over his predicament, while Jackie Chu appears from nowhere and calls him dumb for believing that he won the expired lottery.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Bowser Junior
- Mr. Goodman
- Jackie Chu (cameo)
- Charleyyy (mentioned)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (cameo on fridge)
- Chef Pee-Pee: Bowser, you deserve the biggest f*ck, because... let me start off by saying I f*cking hate you! I hate you! (x3)! All you do is make me cook, clean, and..and fricking take out the trash, I already took out the trash and you made me do it again. I hate you (x2), and all you do is sit on your ass and watch TV, Charleyyy and Friends, the show we don't know when is on, because it's always on! And from..from the guardians and angels of fricking Chef Pee-Pee island, I grant you an honorary "f*ck you!"
- Chef Pee-Pee: And to you, Toad, I will go easy on you this time, okay, let me start off by saying "f*ck you!"...Ahem, excuse me.....f*ck you, and your music sucks ass, why do you keep asking people to be on your videos, your music, nobody likes your music! Nobody ever wants to see your videos, okay? You suck ass, you suck at life, and all you do is aggravate me, pop up everywhere, wanting to help, you're nothing but trouble. And you..you wanna know this little idiot, and he does nothing but aggravate me, too. Oh, I'm not done with you, yet. All you do is play jokes, you stab me in my eye, but it's okay, I'll buy a new eye, maybe I'll buy a robotic arm to flip you off with and say "f*ck you!"
- Chef Pee-Pee: Ah, save the best for last! Junior, you get the honorary "f*ck you!" You get the biggest "f*ck you!* of all! I f*cking hate you! You're nothing but a big crybaby bastard who fails school because you're nothing but a stupid idiot who goes ding-dong-ditch with this idiot! I swear to God, I swear to God you're stupid, and I have to fix food for you every second! Nobody likes fixing food for you, nobody loves playing dinosaurs with you, nobody likes to play trains with you, that's all kiddie games! Nobody likes to play games with you 'cause you're a stupid f*cking bastard! BASTARD!!!!! Ahem, excuse me.
- The F word was said 32 times, making this the SML Movie- with the most censored swear words.
- "Ass" is also censored.
- The music that plays when Chef Pee Pee thought he had won the lottery is Serenade No. 13 "A Little Night Music" K525, 1st Movement (Mozart).
- A scene from this episode was reused as a flashback in Bowser Junior's Lottery Ticket!.
- This is the only Episode to feature Chef Pee Pee happily cussing at other characters.
- Chef Pee Pee briefly brought up how Toad stabbed him in his eye in Bowser's Cookies.
- This is the 50th SML Movie.
- Chef Pee Pee cussing out at Junior, Toad, and Bowser became being used in TikTok.
- This episode was uploaded 5 years after "Mario's Nightmare".
- If the lottery ticket was expired, then it shouldn't have been drawn on TV.
- At 4:14, Chef Pee Pee said he needs two more numbers until the powerball, but really, he needs three more to win.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.