"Chef Pee Pee's Kids!" is the 258th episode of SML Movies.
The plot starts with Bowser Junior and his friends sitting on the red couch. Cody says he wants to have a kid with Ken and after he shows how it's with his new machine called the BBB BABY MACHINE! Cody says that Ken can't make kids because he doesn't have DNA.
They decide to take Chef Pee Pee's hair to use and Chef Pee Pee gets kids. He doesn't care for them and Bowser Junior and Cody act all grown up and tell him to care more. Chef Pee Pee doesn't listen and decides to get rid of them. In the end, Goodman takes the babies and everything gets back to the same. Junior suggets making more babies but cody says they would just take those babies too so Cody makes a quick buck by advertising his BBB Baby Machine on television.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Chaz (debut)
- Junior Junior (debut)
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Tony The Tiger (on the cereal box)
- This episode breaks the fourth wall by mentioning the change for Cody's personality, and Cody mentioning that he should wait for a cut in the video in which he says, "That's the power of video editing." He also says that "The video has to be uploaded by tomorrow." Junior wants lightning bolts so they edit the video for a lightning bolt which Cody says "It took 10 minutes just for that."
- This video marks the first appearance of Chaz and Junior Junior.
- This is the third time Chef Pee Pee was seen cooking in the new house.
- This is the most profane censored SML Movie to date since Jeffy's Homework!
- This is the 2nd time Junior gets accused by Officer Goodman. The 1st was Bowser Junior's Credit Card!
- When Bowser Junior mentioned that Junior Junior would go to the recital, it is unknown if Junior Junior performs, same goes with Chaz going on a field trip.
- Running Gag: Cody saying "B-B-B-Baby Machine"
- This is the 12th video to be filmed at the new house.
- It is possible that Lovell might hate Chaz and Junior Junior because of his roles on Joseph, Bowser, and Chef Pee Pee.
- This is the first time Cody rebuffs Joseph's "He's a doll" complaint, showing that Cody does indeed think Ken is a real person.
- If Joseph has a baby, he will name him Joseph Junior.
- P.J. Crenshaw is actual person that bullied Pablo when he was young.
- This is the fourth time Joseph runs away in shock and the first to add swearing when he runs away.
- Babies cannot be created from DNA alone.
- Bowser judges Chef Pee Pee for "being gay" when it was revealed in SuperPowers! that he himself was bisexual.
- Chef Pee Pee says he doesn't have kids, but in Bowser Junior's Dog!, he reveals that he actually had a daughter.
- Junior Junior should've been named "Bernard Bowser III".