| Please note the following:
Fernando "Pee Pee" Strongbottom, or commonly known (and referred to) as Chef Pee Pee, is a chef who doesn’t get payed well and one of the main characters of the SuperMarioLogan series. He is slave/chef or butler of Bowser.
Bowser and his family place all of their tasks on him even when he is simply trying to be happy and enjoy himself, no matter how simple they may be. Because of this, he is commonly seen very stressed out and can get sad or angry easily.
He usually makes food for Bowser Junior when Junior requests for some food, but he will often makes food for Bowser asks him to hook. Sometimes Bowser might hit and/or yell at him, and Bowser Junior might annoy him.
He absolutely hates Bowser Junior and his friends, or (his least favorite thing in the world) and Bowser (his boss), because of their attitudes, but he ends up never quitting his job (with the exception of the Chef Pee Pee Quits series). He likes to kill both of them as he happily kills Bowser, specifically when he turned evil.
He does a lot of hard work and doesn’t get payed well because of Bowser‘s Poorness and threatening Bowser Junior a lot. He doesn’t know how to cook but gets better each time as Logan Thirtyacre mentioned in one of his reactions. Sometimes he cooks well and doesn’t cook and buy food from stores, or even find something in the House. Sometimes he burns his food and thinks people needs “A little black in their lives”
As of now, he will be Bowser’s personal chef and cook for him.
The Strongbottom family are the richest family of the 21st Century. They have both American and Italian descendants, which is the reason Fernado is still considered Italian despite being born in France, and most of the Strongbottom family are royal's, they resided in Wales, King Strongbottom was born to King Strongbottom Sr, after his father's death, he became the new king of Wales, and married during the late 1960s.
Chef Pee Pee is a puppet that wears a basic chef clothesline. He wears a chef shirt with his name on it, and a normal white chef hat and also wears a red bandanna around his neck.
Although he might appear as a chef, he is confirmed to be a slave. It is also assumed that Chef Pee Pee is also a butler due to how he always serves Bowser and Junior and labors for them, as well as sometimes answering the door for them.
Chef Pee Pee is tan-skinned and has black hair, which may be due to his Italian/black nature. He also sports a mustache that is the same color. Chef Pee Pee is 5 foot 11 inches (180.34 centimeters) and weighs 140 pounds (63.503 kilograms).
Fernando Strongbottom was born on July 27, 1989, in Paris, France, and was the son of an emotionally abusive father named King Strongbottom, whom neglected his son, and never cared for him so much that he never attended any family gatherings with him such as thanksgiving, causing Chef Pee Pee to dislike him, he would move to New Jersey at some point in his life. During his childhood, he played with sticks and rocks.
He had a fear of Ferris Wheels since he was 3, his parents once played Monopoly, but his father filed a divorce against his mother, after losing the game.
At some point in his life, he was put in an orphanage by his father, whom wanted nothing too do with him, During this time there, he got teased by other kids; one of those nicknames was "Bottom Bunk". His first crime was in 1997, when he was caught jaywalking.
He attended 12 years of Culinary Class, where he learned to be a Chef and earned a cooking award certificate, during his high school days, he once dated a girl named Chica, whom he said had a nice butt.
His real name was Fernando, but during his freshman year, his friend made him get a piercing on his genitals and everyone started to make fun of him, calling him Pee Pee.
At some point after finishing college in June 2011, he started to work with Bowser who chose him to be his personal chef.
As of today, Chef Pee Pee is the slave chef of Bowser; from now on, he has to clean the dishes, make food, and take care of Bowser's bratty son, Junior although Bowser never fires or threatens to fire Chef Pee Pee.
Chef Pee Pee first appeared in Koopa's New Job. When he was first introduced, his character was completely different from his present-day characteristics. At first, Chef Pee Pee was jolly, incompetent, stupid, and enjoyed working for Bowser. He sounded more Italian and he was almost as dumb as Mama Luigi; however, when Bowser Junior was reintroduced, he became a lot smarter and his accent sounded more American.
Today, his accent is not nearly as thick and his English is better. He is portrayed as hating his job although he has never quit it for some reason (aside from the non-canonical Chef Pee Pee Quits! saga) and is significantly smarter than his original self: in fact, he is portrayed as one of the most sensible characters in the entire series. In recent videos, he seems to have become more terrible at cooking and has a narcissistic attitude, believing that he is the sexiest man alive and the best chef in the whole world.
He then became grumpier after getting his eyes stabbed by Toad and Bowser in Bowser's Cookies, causing him to be deeply mad and easily annoyed, since he is always whining, yelling and complaining all the time; to some people, it became fairly annoying. Chef Pee Pee also sometimes blames others for whatever deed he does. He began to grow a strong dislike for Bowser, because of his bossy attitude and the way he demanded his food to be cooked immediately.
It's possible that Chef Poo Poo, Chef Pee Pee's clone introduced in Chef Pee Pee's Clone, is a homage (or throwback) to Chef Pee Pee's original character. This is because the old Chef Pee Pee and Chef Poo Poo have striking similarities in characteristics: Poo Poo is significantly more retarded, cheerful, and also speaks with a more Italian accent than Chef Pee Pee.
Even though he complains and whines a lot, he's friends with Mario, Black Yoshi, Shrek, and Woody, mainly because they're all nice and grateful to him and ask him politely to make food for them. He is especially shown to be a lot more laid-back around Mario than he is around Bowser.
He sadistically hates Bowser due to bossing him around too much, and Junior due to annoying him a lot. In fact, one of his reaction videos on Lovell's YouTube Channel has him stating that he thinks of different ways to kill Bowser in his sleep every night, and is thrilled whenever someone says that they will kill the latter for him.
Despite notoriously hating Bowser to the ground, and also disliking Junior due to being Bowser's son, he shows that, deep down, he actually has a caring heart for them in some aspects. For example, in Bowser's Depression, when Chef Pee Pee discovers Bowser attempting to hang himself in his bathroom (due to Charleyyy and Friends being canceled), he admits that he is "kind of happy" due to his least favorite thing in the world dying, but decides to save Bowser's life nonetheless. He also attempts to talk Bowser into regaining his life again.
In Toad's Girlfriend!, Chef Pee Pee gives Junior advice when he asks him on how to deal with Toadette hitting on him despite being Toad's girlfriend. Also, in Turkey Tyranny!, Chef Pee Pee protects Junior from the cop invasion by getting down and covering him with his hands. In Chef Pee Pee Quits Part 3, when Chef Pee Pee and Goodman are called from a police call about Bowser abusing Junior, Chef Pee Pee tases Bowser as his form of revenge. On Mother's Day!, Chef Pee Pee is truly touched by Junior's efforts into making him happy and even tries to get Bowser off Junior when he gets beaten up. In Bowser Junior's Big Vacation, Chef Pee Pee takes Junior to Disney World, admitting that despite the fact that Junior is a brat, he states that he is "his brat".
In more recent videos, Chef Pee Pee’s cooking is even more terrible and believes himself to be the best chef in the world, not even bothering to taste the food before serving it.
Likes and Dislikes
- Cooking (but not on Bowser's demand)
- Making food for himself
- Knocking Bowser out
- Junior being punished (Bowser Junior's Doll! and Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday! only)
- Junior's misfortune
- Playing tricks on Bowser and Junior
- Taking breaks and day-offs
- Calling things "Stupid"
- Cooking a masterpiece
- Black Yoshi
- Robot Chef Pee Pee
- Jeffy (sometimes)
- Being rich
- Bowser dying
- Sending Bowser to North Korea
- North Koreans killing Bowser
- Tricking others by saying "Nah its just me n***a!"
- Cooking for Mario and his friends (because they show better gratitude than Bowser and Junior)
- Tainting Bowser's food
- Family Guy
- Killing Bowser
- Succeeding in killing Bowser
- Beating up Bowser
- Poisoning Bowser
- Slacking off
- Abusing Bowser with kitchen utensils
- Hitting Bowser with the car
- Annihilating and terrorizing Bowser to his death
- Helping out
- Snoop Dogg
- Cussing (formerly)
- Making Bowser and Junior's life miserable
- Revenge and plotting murderous schemes
- Sleeping (to get rid of his reality of being a slave)
- Britney Spears
- Kinky stuff
- Bowser (Only when he pays him good money)
- Burning Junior's Food
- Bowser Junior (extremely rarely)
- Strangling Bowser Junior
- His spatula (a lot)
- Beating up Bowser Junior
- Him peeing Pee
- Rapping (in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 6)
- His job (though this used to be a "like")
- Bowser (usually, due to his bossy attitude and demanding him to cook against his will)
- Bowser Junior (usually, because of his annoying behavior)
- King Strongbottom
- Evil Chef Pee Pee
- Shrek (sometimes)
- Paying bills
- Failing in killing Bowser
- Getting beaten by Bowser
- Chef Poo Poo (sometimes)
- Egg rolls
- Paying parking tickets
- Purple pill (as seen in Chef Pee Pee Pees Peas)
- Him peeing Peas
- Him peeing the letter P (5 Letter P's)
- Him peeing two P's peeing Peas
- Him peeing Chef Pee Pee peeing two P's peeing Peas
- Being called "old"
- Cleaning toilets
- Shrek pooping
- Rape (after getting raped by Judy)
- Bowser Junior making him mad
- Getting angry by Bowser
- Being a butler
- Cody and Junior as humans
- Charleyyy and Friends
- Play doh pizza
- the rat
- The loss of Lola
- Mario being weird to him as shown in Mario's Beautiful Date!
- Mario's irresponsible behavior
- Cussing (Currently, since it dropped due to Logan’s two channels got demonetized and SuperBowserLogan being family friendly)
- Being deaf
- Bowser Junior annoying him
- Bowser Junior's stupidity and mischief
- Mario being immature (possibly)
- Junior cussing
- Chef/Slave (stated numerous times although he claims to be a chef.
- Cop (formerly)
- Plumber (formerly)
- Goodman Enterprises Employee (formerly)
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Security Guard (formerly)
- Grim reaper (formerly)
- The Rapper (formerly)
- Gym Leader (in Pokémon dimension)
- Illegal restaurateur (formerly)
- "Junior! Your dinner's ready!"
- "UGH, WHAT DO YOU WANT JUNIOR?!"
- "Stupid Brat!"
- "Ugh, I hate my life!"
- "I'mma tell your daddy. *deep breath* BOWSER!!!!!!!!!"
- "Every day is Taco Tuesday!"
- "WHAT BOWSER?!"
- "Nah, it's just me n****!"
- Koopa Troopa
- Brooklyn T. Guy (when turned evil)
- Bowser (when turned evil)
- The Puppy (accidentally)
- Penguin Victim
- Shrimpo Hunter Episode 4
- Black Yoshi's Fried Chicken (Shot in the head by Tyreese)
- Bowser Junior's Sleepover (Killed by Chica)
- Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack! (Dies in explosion)
- April Fools! (Poisoned by Junior)
- The Ouija Board! (Killed by a possessed Ken)
- Chef Pee Pee’s Mistake! (possibly died to his fear to The Puppy in the asylum)
- Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived)
- Bowser Junior Gets Rabies! (presumably)
- Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! (Killed by Animatronics)
- Bowser Junior's Big Spill! (possibly)
- The Magical Button! (revived)
- Bigfoot! (possibly killed and/or tortured by the Police) (Off-screen)
- Friday The 13th! (debatable since when Bowser Junior and Cody took off Jason Voorhees' mask, he was in there alive and well)
- Jeffy Plays Fortnite! (Shot by a Nerf Gun)
- Cody's Mistake! (possibly drowned at the beach when the Tides hit) (mentioned on news)
- Bowser Junior Almost Goes to Sleep Forever! (Gets shot twice by the Loan Dolphin)
- Jeffy's Coma (Died in the Earth's explosion)
- The Science Fair! (Got eaten by Cody's science fair project, Petey the Killer Plant)
- Bowser Junior’s Doll! (Possibly blasted into space with the voodoo doll)
- Red 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (presumably; not actually seen driving it)
- Red 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS (formerly)
- Red 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS (formerly)
- ??? Subaru (formerly)
Chef Pee Pee strongly loathes Bowser to the earth's core, often because of his attitude and how he rudely demands for his food to be done immediately. Bowser is Chef Pee Pee's least favorite thing in the world, and therefore, his arch-enemy. Bowser makes him work even more, leading to much stress in him. It is unknown why Bowser isn't really aware of Chef Pee Pee's feelings throughout the series. Chef Pee Pee is forced to cook food for him, even when he's angry and in a bad mood. Sometimes, they are allies, but remain enemies most of the time. Chef Pee Pee dreams of getting Bowser out of his life, and even thinks of ways to kill him. Chef Pee Pee fears Bowser.
Chef Pee Pee has animosity towards Bowser Junior, yet he is forced to take care of him and his friends due to Bowser's irresponsibility for his own son despite the latter's love towards Junior. He is easily angered by Junior's spoiled and mischievous actions, especially when they are targeted at him.
However, like Bowser, Chef Pee Pee is shown to care for Junior deeply, but to an even greater extent. An example of this is in the episode "Mother's Day!" Junior gives Chef Pee Pee (dressed as Junior's fake mom) a card, thus making the chef truly touched by his efforts in making him happy. Chef Pee-Pee even tries to get Bowser off Junior while beating him up. After the truth is revealed, Junior hugs and says he loves him. Chef Pee Pee (sort of) admits he loves him too. This happened again in "Bowser Junior's New Room!", yet it was more mumbled than in this instance.
In "Bowser Junior's Big Vacation!", Junior asked Chef Pee Pee if he wanted to go to Disneyland or the Grand Canyon with him. Chef Pee Pee stated that Junior was never his friend and that he would rather sit his hand on the stove for a week than hang out with him. Chef Pee Pee even gave Junior a bowl of sand and told him to count every grain to try and make him go away. Junior then wished that Chef Pee Pee loved him; this wish turned Chef Pee Pee into a human overnight (Portrayed by Tito).
The Human Chef Pee Pee was originally very nice and friendly to Junior, and even gave him a Happy Meal for breakfast. Overtime however, Human Chef Pee Pee became even more violent and homicidal than his former self, trying to kill Junior several times. First, he used Happy Meals full of nothing but violent weapons, then taking Junior to Disneyland to try and kill him with the rides. Human Chef Pee Pee eventually did manage to successfully kill Junior by throwing him off of the cliff of the Grand Canyon. This however, was all merely just a dream Junior had while sleeping in class.
In real life however, Chef Pee Pee offered Junior a real trip to Walt Disney World as a surprise, even willing to leave his cooking to go with him. Chef Pee Pee admitted that even though Junior was a brat and he hated him, he would always be his brat.
As of "Bowser Junior's New Room!", Chef Pee Pee is now Junior's roommate, much to his dismay, displeasure, and annoyance. However, the trade-off is that Chef Pee Pee has a decent bed for the very first time in the series outside of one video. He no longer sleeps on the couch or in the kitchen after that point.
Chef Pee Pee gets angry with Goodman a lot because he hates his former job with him and how Chef Pee Pee got arrested by him several times. Though Goodman doesn't like Chef Pee Pee, he doesn't "hate" him. He thinks Chef Pee Pee is immature though for tasing Bowser. They are enemies in Chef Pee Pee's Restaurant!. In Chef Pee Pee Goes to Hollywood! Chef Pee Pee cooks Goodman one of his favorite childhood foods, blue waffles. In turn Goodman forgives Chef Pee Pee for stealing his 50k dollars in the aforemented episode. Chef Pee Pee has a weird expression on his face as the episode ends pointing out that Pee Pee thinks Mr. Goodman is weird.
Like Junior and Joseph, Chef Pee Pee thinks Cody to be weird and gay, especially since Cody makes out with his Ken doll 24/7 and finds it gross. An example of this is in "Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World Part 1". Chef Pee Pee is forced to sleep in the same bed as Cody and Ken, much to his disgust. After the lights are out, Chef Pee Pee hears Cody talking seductively to Ken, which results in Chef Pee-Pee telling him to shut up.
Mario and his friends
They all get along very well with each other. Chef Pee Pee likes the way Mario, Shrek, Black Yoshi, and Woody ask him for food politely, since they're the only ones who don't treat him badly like Bowser and his son. He is shown to be much more relaxed and friendly around them than he is around Bowser, whose yelling often makes him tense. But for some reason, he hasn't decided to work for them instead of Bowser (although this is because he is in a slave contract with Bowser). However, he now also works for them, since they all moved in with him, Bowser and Junior.
Unlike his relationship with all of Mario's friends, Chef Pee Pee and Shrek is mixed. On one hand, Chef Pee Pee respects Shrek for being more tolerable then Bowser and Bowser Junior. On another hand, Chef Pee Pee finds Shrek gross and disgusting, such as in Shrek's Homemade Cheesecake and Mine!, and dislikes him.
Chef Pee Pee has a nice relationship with Black Yoshi. He seemed to be happy with helping him so he could kill Bowser. However, in Black Yoshi's Fried Chicken, he says "he does not care for Black Yoshi", hinting he doesn't like Black Yoshi for whatever reason. However, this could be because he was busy and stressed out.
Chef Pee Pee's hate towards Jeffy surpasses even Junior's, because he acts very similar to the latter and thinks Jeffy is even more annoying, troublesome and problematic than Junior is. Ever since Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter!, because of Jeffy's stupidity and obnoxious behavior at the end of the episode, he got so annoyed with Jeffy's shenanigans to the point where he would've killed Jeffy had Mario not showed up in time. Fortunately for him, Mario is the one that mostly deals with Jeffy's obnoxious attitude.
In Jeffy's Nanny!, Chef Pee Pee is furious with Jeffy after he put peanut butter and jelly buns all over the kitchen. He even tells Mario to punish Jeffy, and even tells him that if Jeffy were his son he would beat his ass.
Chef Poo Poo
Chef Pee Pee hated him in his debut, but in Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster!, he doesn't necessarily care now.
Chef Pee Pee hates Peach, just like Bowser Junior and Bowser.
- Turtle Soup (also mentioned in Bowser Junior's Mom!)
- Cheeto Puff Potato Surprise
- Doritos and Frosted Flakes
- Blue Waffle Surprise
Robot Chef Pee Pee is a robotic counterpart of Chef Pee Pee. He is the main antagonist in Chef Pee Pee The Robot. He replaced the real Chef Pee Pee for two months on vacation on Happy Merry Christmas!. He got killed by Bowser Junior when he pushed him in the bathtub.
Evil Chef Pee Pee
Evil Chef Pee Pee is a evil counterpart of Chef Pee Pee who appeared in Evil Chef Pee Pee!. When Chef Pee Pee dies, Craig The Devil resurrected him but evil. He kills Bowser, Brooklyn T. Guy, and almost kills Bowser Junior. He also makes a cameo in a false flashback in No Crust!.
Zombie Chef Pee Pee
Zombie Chef Pee Pee, also known as Green Chef Pee Pee, is a green counterpart of Chef Pee Pee who appeared in Zombie Bowser!. He is green in color due to food poisoning.
Chef Beep Beep
Chef Beep Beep is Chef Pee Pee, but covered in aluminum foil and acts like a robot, even though he isn't really one. He appeared in Bowser Junior Goes to the Future!.
Human Chef Pee Pee
- Jaywalking: In Evil Chef Pee Pee! Craig the Devil says that Chef Pee Pee had been jaywalking in 1997.
- Murder: He killed multiple characters, (e.g. Bowser, Brooklyn T. Guy, and Toad). He also murdered Junior's sandwich in No Crust!
- Assault: Multiple accounts against his least favorite thing in the world, Bowser, and his second least favorite thing in the world, Bowser Junior.
- Attempted Murder: In Bowser Junior's Happy Meal, he let Junior almost die from giving him a pair of scissors that Junior tried to catch with his hands. In Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter!, he threatened to kill Jeffy. He also pulled a gun on Bowser Junior.
- Running an illegal business: In Chef Pee Pee's Restaurant!, he ran a restaurant in the house called Bone Apple Titty without a business license.
- Grievous Bodily Harm: After realizing that Junior had been lying about his broken leg, Chef Pee Pee beats him up, breaking Junior's leg for real.
- Health code violations: His cooking is shown to be disgusting and once poisoned Bowser on purpose with a tainted cheeseburger. In the same episode, his workplace was messy which can lead to health hazards. In Bowser's Milkshake Chef Pee Pee was seen throwing pills in a plate of food.
- Vandalism/Criminal Damage: In Bowser Junior's AirPods!, he put Junior's (it belongs to Richard) AirPods in the garbage disposal, along with throwing his M.A.R.S down on the ground in Bowser Junior's Bad News!. In Hide And Seek!, he shattered Bowser's dishes.
- Child Abuse: Sometimes, he beats and fights Bowser Junior.
- Forced Suicide: In the Pokemon series, he makes all three of his Pokemon commit suicide inadvertently.
- Theft: In Jeffy's Online School!, he stole Jimmy Johns then renamed the restaurant is call Fancy Restaurant with a "Chef Emoji".
- Credit Card Fraud: In Bowser Junior's Pink Bib! he bought a bib for Bowser Junior using Super D's credit card.
- He appears in Lovell's Channel and does reaction videos, but the only difference is that he does not wear his chef attire. Instead, he wears a casual black shirt, similar to his casual appearance in Chef Pee Pee Quits!.
- According to Pop Rocks and Coke!, Chef Pee Pee may have been undocumented.
- In Sicken, it is revealed Pee Pee is actually a nickname he received due to a genital piercing that he has that periodically gets infected. His real name is Fernando.
- Despite being Italian, his real name Fernando is actually a Spanish and Portuguese name.
- Chef Pee Pee is portrayed by a Melissa and Doug chef puppet.
- His father was a King.
- He was born in France, but he stated numerous times that he's Italian.
- Starting with The Fly, Chef Pee Pee's clothes now has the words "Chef Pee Pee" on the left, near his arm, however, in the episode "Chef Pee Pee's Birthday" he is seen given the clothes by Jackie Chu, this might mean that Chef Pee Pee's birthday might have been made before The Fly.
- In his earliest appearances, he would kill Koopas and then turn them into turtle soup.
- In his current appearances, Chef Pee Pee would most likely represent Wrath, due to his severe anger towards Bowser, Bowser Junior, Jeffy, etc.
- Although Chef Pee Pee claims he was unable to quit in Mario's Wig, he was still able to in the Chef Pee Pee Quits series.
- Despite severely hating Bowser and largely disliking Junior, he has been showing care for them.
- In Bowser's Depression, Chef Pee Pee saved Bowser after finding out that he was hanging himself.
- In Mother's Day! Chef Pee Pee gently admits that he deeply loves Junior.
- In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3, Chef Pee Pee saves Junior from Bowser.
- In Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!, he tries to save Junior from committing suicide.
- In Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!, he said that he still cares about him, even though he is a brat.
- In Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2, he is shown to be kind of caring about Junior.
- In Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise!, he is shown to like Junior's work and genuine thoughts about his birthday.
- In Bowser Junior Stubs His Toe!, he hopes for Junior to get better and even cries on Junior's death.
- In Turkey Tyranny!, Chef Pee Pee is shown protecting Junior from the cop.
- In Stuck!, Chef Pee Pee cries of Junior being missing for three weeks.
- In Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!, Chef Pee Pee tries pleasing Junior by throwing a surprise birthday party.
- His parents got a divorce over Monopoly.
- He was in Bowser Junior's show and tell at summer school.
- In the first season and some of the second (most notably in his 1st appearance), his accent was more Italian, he loved working for Bowser, and he was far less intelligent. From late season two onwards, his accent is more American and he is smarter.
- Nowadays, he says "hell" in practically every sentence he makes.
- Despite hating cooking for his least favorite thing on the planet, Bowser, he has deep down cared for him and his son.
- Although Toad used to be the unluckiest person of SML, Chef Pee Pee and Mario are now shown to have a far worst life.
- Chef Pee Pee has had a fear of Ferris Wheels since he was three years old, as revealed in Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair!. However, he doesn't want to talk about it, merely saying that it is really "tragic."
- He owns a Magikarp, Snorlax, Psyduck, and Weedle and is a gym leader in the Pokemon series.
- Everytime he appears, Italian music plays, the song can be found here.
- After realizing how much hate Chef Pee Pee was getting, Lovell (Chef Pee Pee's voice actor) tells the fans, in a behind the scenes video, "Don't diss my n****."
- Chef Pee Pee swears a lot; out of all the SML characters, he is the only one who swears constantly.
- It is revealed in The Purge that he hates Junior simply because he exists.
- Despite hating Toad, Chef Pee Pee has been shown to enjoy his music. He listened to one of his songs in Bowser Junior's Summer School 5, andChef Pee Pee's Mistake!.
- According to Mother's Day!, Chef Pee Pee keeps tampons.
- Chef Pee Pee currently has no soul, as he sold it to Craig The Devil for a strike in bowling (but he was conned into only getting a spare).
- Chef Pee Pee has a clone named Chef Poo Poo.
- There is a running gag in the series where everyone accuses Chef Pee Pee of being gay even though he is straight.
- Chef Pee Pee's dream is to be free from cooking and cleaning and to have Bowser dead.
- Chef Pee Pee's theme song was once heard in the Teen Titans Go! episode, Grube's Fairytales. 
- Chef Pee Pee is similar to Squidward from SpongeBob SquarePants, Sourpuss from the classic Terrytoons shorts, Benson from Regular Show, Bert from Sesame Street, David Seville from Alvin & the Chipmunks, and Cranky the Crane from Thomas & Friends.
- Chef Pee Pee was arrested in Bowser Junior's Summer School 7 because Junior said he was child molesting him, but it was a lie.
- Chef Pee Pee's puppet is real; it is sold by Melissa & Doug, with the difference it does not have the words "Pee Pee" on it. It is also unique among other Melissa & Doug puppets, most notably his eyes are further apart, his mustache is wider, and his hair is shorter, and you can name the puppet as you want.
- He does not like to sleep nude, as revealed in Truth or Dare!.
- It is revealed that Chef Pee Pee is uncircumsiced in The Mystery Safe.
- Chef Pee Pee exclaims in a video that he would "plow" Bowser, meaning he has sexual feelings for the latter despite hating him.[clarification needed]
- In Bowser Junior's Playtime, he exclaims that he would have married Chester The Cheetah, a male mascot for Cheetos, if it wasn't for the "government, meaning Chef Pee Pee can be somewhat bisexual. More evidences showing that he is bi is in Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter! he says that his food smells like his "Ex-Girlfriend Panties." He also tried online-dating for a girlfriend in Chef Pee Pee's Accident!.
- His legal name was changed to Poopy Butt, though this was most likely changed back, or non-canon.
- Chef Pee Pee has killed 12 characters.
- After the episode, Bowser's Soup, Chef Pee Pee now has black burn marks on one of his fingers.
- In the SML Movie, Sicken, Chef Pee Pee's first name is revealed as Fernando after he told his story about his piercing.
- Even though it was indirectly revealed to be born in France, he may be Italian.
- It is possible that Chef Pee Pee has Bulimia Nervosa, as he has said "I make myself throw up", and that he worries about his weight.
- Chef Pee Pee associates with the Blood gang.
- Chef Pee Pee has a third nipple.
- His favorite fruit is pears.
- His favorite holiday is Christmas, as revealed in Bowser Junior Meets Santa Claus!.
- According to Bowser, Chef Pee Pee's phone number is 555-382-717.
- It is revealed in Bowser Junior Almost Goes To Sleep Forever!, that he is allergic to grapes.
- His favorite snacks are Zebra Cakes.
- Chef Pee Pee has been given two different birth years, as in Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise! he turns 26, this video was released in 2016, making his birth year 1990. However, in Chef Pee Pee's Accident! his dating profile list his birthday as July 27, 1989.
- In Chef Pee Pee's Cooking Sucks!, it's revealed that Chef Pee Pee weighs 154 pounds and that also makes himself throw up after each meal, due to him wanting to be a male model. In Chef Pee Pee's Accident!, its shown on his dating profile that he weighs 140 pounds, thus proving his statement to be true.
- He actually has a depressing backstory, which involves being mistreated by his parents, and this is shown when he is shown numerous being ignored, and somewhat being hated and looked upon.
- It's revealed in Bowser Junior's Crazy Sleepover!, that he grew up in an orphanage.
- Goodman reveals in Chef Pee Pee's Restaurant!, that Chef Pee Pee has a credit score of 4 out of 800.
- He, along with Bowser never had passports, indicating that they're unable to travel to any country, as revealed in Bowser Junior Needs Help!
- He has called Bowser Junior a "N***a", in older and newer videos.
- Chef Pee Pee can commonly be compared with Squidward from SpongeBob. They are both grumpy, are both tortured by two characters (SpongeBob and Patrick for Squidward and Bowser and Bowser Junior for Chef Pee Pee), and both act like jerks and are punished for it. Chef Pee Pee and Squidward are also commonly tortured, as well.
- In Bowser Junior Goes Bowling! Chef Pee Pee sells his soul to Craig, which means he is going to hell.
- Though Chef Pee Pee is commonly tortured by Bowser in the series, Bowser never fires or threatens to fire Chef Pee Pee.
- In Bowser Junior The Babysitter, it revealed that Chef Pee Pee has a credit score of 6, one point than Mario's credit score of 5.
- Due to Logan trying to stay family friendly on SuperBowserLogan, Chef Pee Pee doesn’t swear or cuss anymore as of now.
- As of 2020, his name is no longer to be on YouTube video titles and thumbnails due to how the word “Pee pee” is offensive to YouTube.
- This is the 6 time were Chef Pee Pee appears as a cameo.
- Chef Pee Pee's birthday is only celebrated once.
- Chef Pee Pee guest starred in Jason Derulo's 30 Million follower Tiktok.
- since he and Jeffy are shown to sleep in the same bed it could be likley that chef Pee Pee sleeps on the couch whenever Jeffy i sleeping in his room.
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ5yCo-5_Ls)
- ↑ \https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik5CQoUQKxw.
- ↑ (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13w0kSF6FnI&t=653s)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Chef Pee Pee's birth location of France is revealed in Chef Pee Pee's Accident! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ5yCo-5_Ls).
- ↑  He States his real name is Fernando
- ↑ SML Movie: Chef Pee Pee's Accident! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ5yCo-5_Ls
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9f4dHrdgyY=14s
- ↑ Chef Pee Pee has stated that he is Italian in Stuck!
- ↑ Chef Pee Pee's Cooking Sucks! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7TFQFmLiU)
- ↑ Jeffy Plays Fortnite! (https://youtu.be/31Pa173wwbQ?t=6m42s)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EQA8_66lv0
- ↑ Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise!
- ↑ Bowser Junior's Cellphone
- ↑ Bowser Junior's Sleepover