|Please note the following:
|"Mmm, mmm, mmm!"|
— Chef Pee Pee, when he cooks his food.
Fernando "Pee Pee" Strongbottom (formerly Prince Fernando Strongbottom of the Iron Asses of Wales) ,, commonly known as Chef Pee Pee, is one of the main characters of the SML series. He is widely known as being the miserable slave/chef or butler of Bowser and Bowser Junior, and sometimes babysitter who doesn’t get paid well, if at all. He is also Bowser Junior's arch-rival.
He became Bowser's chef since 2011, but with a stupid behaviour. His behaviour matured as of 2013. By 2013, Chef Pee Pee had to deal with Bowser Junior's spoiled behaviour, which makes him angry and forcing the latter with no choice, since Bowser Junior cries about it and annoys Chef Pee Pee, so he has to get what he wants in order for him not to be sad. This doesn’t stop Bowser from abusing him and Bowser would threaten him most of the time if he doesn’t focus his job or doesn’t help Junior. He still gets payed poor. Until mid-2016, Chef Pee Pee stopped parenting Junior most of the time, and Bowser stepped into becoming a better parent to Junior. He still gets annoyed by Junior and Bowser, and even Junior's friends, such as Joseph and Cody and even Jeffy., and still gets payed poor as of today no matter how much time goes. Bowser does not threaten Chef Pee Pee as insulting, although Chef Pee Pee still He is a French-born, Italian-Welsh chef that works for Bowser and Junior as a slave or a henchman and (presumably) a butler.
Bowser and his family place all of their tasks on him even when he is simply trying to be happy and enjoy himself, no matter how simple they may be. Because of this, he is commonly seen very stressed out and can get sad or angry easily.
He usually cooks food for Bowser Junior when Junior requests for some food, but he will often make food for Bowser when he asks him to cook. Sometimes Bowser might hit and/or yell at him, and Junior might annoy him.
He absolutely hates Junior and his friends and his least favorite thing in the world, Bowser (his boss), because of their attitudes, but he ends up never quitting his job (with the exception of the Chef Pee Pee Quits series). He likes to kill both of them as he happily kills Bowser, specifically when he turned evil.
He does a lot of hard work and doesn’t get payed well because of Bowser‘s dislike of his horrible cooking, his poor life with poor money and threatens Junior most the time when he’s around. He doesn’t know how to cook but gets better each time as Logan mentioned in one of his reactions. Sometimes he cooks well and doesn’t cook and buy food from stores, or even find something in the House. Sometimes he burns his food and thinks people needs “A little black in their lives" or makes a huge and disgusting mess.
He is usually around for Junior whenever he needs help or when he needs anything; Unlinke Bowser who doesn’t care about Junior mostly, or even at all and just watches Charleyyy and Friends in his room all day and only taking his own responsibilities for Charleyyy. Even if Chef Pee Pee thinks Junior is an annoying little brat, he has his back during the day; Saying “You're my brat” in Bowser Junior's Big Vacation! Chef Pee Pee is always taking his responsibilities and sacrifices to Junior and his friends. He gets paid around $5.00 a month.
As of now, no matter how much time goes on, he will still be Bowser’s personal chef and cook for him and be forced to deal with Junior’s disabilities.
- 1 Family History
- 2 Appearance
- 3 History
- 4 Personality
- 5 Personality Traits
- 6 Likes and Dislikes
- 7 Jobs
- 8 Quotes
- 9 Murder Victims
- 10 Death Count
- 11 Relationships
- 12 Known Recipes
- 13 Forms
- 14 Criminal Record
- 15 Pokémon Team
- 16 Trivia
- 17 Gallery
- 18 Sources
- 19 Poll
The Strongbottom family are the richest family of the 21st Century. They have both American and Italian descendants, which is the reason Fernando is still considered Italian despite being born in France, and most of the Strongbottom family are royal's, they resided in Wales, King Strongbottom was born to King Strongbottom Sr, after his father's death, he became the new king of Wales, and married during the late 1960s.
Chef Pee Pee is a puppet that wears a basic chef clothes. He wears a chef shirt with his name on it, and a normal white chef hat and also wears a red bandanna around his neck.
Although he might appear a chef, he is confirmed to be a slave. It is also assumed that Chef Pee Pee is also a butler due to how he always serves Bowser and Junior and labors for them, as well as sometimes answering the door for them.
Chef Pee Pee is tan-skinned and has black hair, which may be due to his Italian/black nature. He also sports a mustache that is the same color and has no legs/feet. Chef Pee Pee is 5 foot 11 inches (180 centimeters) and weighs 140 pounds (63.503 kilograms).
Fernando Pee Pee Strongbottom was born on July 27, 1989, in Paris, France to Walter Strongbottom and his Italian mistress. His father was very abusive to him and his wife, and often neglected them. He never cared for him so much that he never attended any family gatherings with him or his mother such as Thanksgiving and often went out with other people. While growing up, he played with sticks and rocks. He also had two sisters: Stacy and her unnamed sister who would both abuse him.
He had a fear of Ferris Wheels since he was three. His parents once played Monopoly, but his father filed a divorce against his mother, after losing the game. His mom was later granted their son's full custody, despite Fernando being royal and his father's wishes otherwise.
At some point in his life, he and Mrs. Strongbottom moved over to the United States to escape from his abusive father, his mother eventually sent him to an orphanage. As a result, he was reduced from rich to poor. During this time there, he got teased by other kids; one of those nicknames was "Bottom Bunk", he was later adopted by a pirate whom claimed he was his real father. His first crime was in 1997, when he was caught jaywalking at eight years old.
He attended 12 years of culinary school, where he learned to be a chef and earned a cooking award certificate. During his high school days, he once dated a girl named Chica, whom he said had a nice butt.
His real name was Fernando, but during his college years, his friend made him get a piercing on his genitals and everyone started to make fun of him, calling him Pee Pee.
At some point after finishing college in June, 2011, he started to work with Bowser who chose him to be his personal chef for a unknown reason.
As of today, Chef Pee Pee is the slave chef of Bowser; from now on, he has to clean the dishes, make food, and take care of Bowser's bratty son, Junior though Bowser never fires Chef Pee Pee (with the exception of The New Chef!) as he intends to keep him until one of them dies.
In 2018, Chef Pee Pee was cooking dinner and he gets knocked out by the smell of the dinner. Junior then explodes Chef Pee Pee by dunking him in water. As a result, the murderer (Bowser Junior) was sent to military school.
Chef Pee Pee first appeared in "Koopa's New Job." When he was first introduced, his character was completely different from his present-day characteristics. At first, Chef Pee Pee was jolly, incompetent, stupid, and enjoyed working for Bowser, although, like his modern-day equivalent, he sometimes didn't understand cooking as seen in "The Perfect Pizza" where he thought ratatouille was made from actual rats. He sounded more Italian and he was almost as dumb as Mama Luigi; however, when Bowser Junior was reintroduced, he became a lot smarter and his accent sounded more American.
Today, his accent is not nearly as thick and his English is better. He is portrayed as hating his job although he has never quit it for some reason (aside from the non-canonical "Chef Pee Pee Quits!" saga) and is significantly smarter than his original self: in fact, he is portrayed as one of the most sensible characters in the entire series. In recent videos, he seems to have become more terrible at cooking and has a narcissistic attitude, believing that he is the sexiest man alive and the best chef in the whole world, although he did make cooking mistakes in his first appearances.
He then became grumpier after getting his eyes stabbed by Toad and Bowser in "Bowser's Cookies", causing him to be deeply angry and easily annoyed, since he is always whining, yelling and complaining all the time; to some people, it became fairly annoying. Chef Pee Pee also sometimes blames others for whatever deed he does. He began to grow a strong dislike for Bowser, because of his bossy attitude and the way he demanded his food to be cooked immediately, although he was always able to cook past the deadline slightly due to Bowser not being able to count.
He also is shown to hate kids, as he calls them brats every time he is near them.
It's possible that Chef Poo Poo, Chef Pee Pee's clone introduced in "Chef Pee Pee's Clone", is a homage (or throwback) to Chef Pee Pee's original character. This is because the old Chef Pee Pee and Chef Poo Poo have striking similarities in characteristics: Poo Poo is significantly more retarded, cheerful, and also speaks with a more Italian accent than Chef Pee Pee.
Even though he complains and whines a lot, he's friends with Mario, Black Yoshi, Shrek, and Woody, mainly because they're all nice and grateful to him and ask him politely to make food for them. He is especially shown to be a lot more laid-back around Mario than he is around Bowser.
He sadistically hates Bowser due to bossing him around too much, and Junior due to annoying him a lot. In fact, one of his reaction videos on Lovell's YouTube Channel has him stating that he thinks of different ways to kill Bowser in his sleep every night, and is thrilled whenever someone says that they will kill the latter for him.
Despite notoriously hating Bowser to the ground, and also disliking Junior due to being Bowser's son, he shows that, deep down, he actually has a caring heart for them in some aspects. For example, in "Bowser's Depression", when Chef Pee Pee discovers Bowser attempting to hang himself in his bathroom (due to Charleyyy and Friends being canceled), he admits that he is "kind of happy" due to his least favorite thing in the world dying, but decides to save Bowser's life nonetheless. He also attempts to talk Bowser into regaining his life again.
In "Toad's Girlfriend!", Chef Pee Pee gives Junior advice when he asks him on how to deal with Toadette hitting on him despite being Toad's girlfriend. Also, in "Turkey Tyranny!", Chef Pee Pee protects Junior from the cop invasion by getting down and covering him with his hands. In "Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3", when Chef Pee Pee and Goodman are called from a police call about Bowser abusing Junior, Chef Pee Pee tases Bowser as his form of revenge. In "Mother's Day!", Chef Pee Pee is truly touched by Junior's efforts into making him happy and even tries to get Bowser off Junior when he gets beaten up. In "Bowser Junior's Big Vacation!", Chef Pee Pee takes Junior to Disney World, admitting that despite the fact that Junior is a brat, he states that he is "his brat."
In more recent videos, Chef Pee Pee’s cooking is even more terrible and believes himself to be the best chef in the world, not even bothering to taste the food before serving it.
- Evil (sometimes)
- Loud (sometimes)
- Nice (sometimes)
- Kind-hearted (sometimes)
- Annoying (from Bowser Junior's view)
Likes and Dislikes
- Cooking (but not on Bowser's demand)
- Making food for himself
- Making poop meals
- Knocking Bowser out
- Junior being punished (Bowser Junior's Doll! and Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday! only)
- Junior's misfortune
- Playing tricks on Bowser and Junior
- Taking breaks and day-offs
- Calling things "Stupid"
- Cooking a "masterpiece"
- Black Yoshi (formerly)
- Robot Chef Pee Pee
- Jeffy (sometimes and formerly)
- Being rich
- Bowser dying
- Sending Bowser to North Korea
- North Koreans killing Bowser
- Tricking others by saying "Nah its just me n***a!"
- Cooking for Mario and his friends (because they show better gratitude than Bowser and Junior)
- Tainting Bowser's food
- Shrek (Sometimes)
- Family Guy
- Killing Bowser
- Succeeding in killing Bowser
- Beating up Bowser
- Poisoning Bowser
- Slacking off
- Abusing Bowser with kitchen utensils
- Hitting Bowser with the car
- Annihilating and terrorizing Bowser to his death
- Helping out
- Snoop Dogg
- Wreck-it Ralph
- Cussing (formerly)
- Making Bowser and Junior's life miserable
- Revenge and plotting murderous schemes
- Sleeping (to get rid of his reality of being a slave)
- Britney Spears
- Kinky stuff
- Bowser (Only when he pays him good money)
- Burning Junior's Food
- Bowser Junior (Deep Down)
- Strangling Bowser Junior (In older videos)
- His spatula (a lot)
- Beating up Bowser Junior (In older videos)
- Him peeing Pee
- Rapping (in Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 6)
- Mario beating up Jeffy (possibly)
- Old women
- Putting up with Bowser and Bowser Jr's behavior
- Standing up to Bowser and Bowser Junior
- Making Burnt Mac and Cheese
- His job (though this used to be a "like")
- Bowser (usually, due to his bossy attitude and demanding him to cook against his will)
- Bowser Junior (sometimes/usually, because of his annoying behavior and swearing)
- King Strongbottom
- Evil Chef Pee Pee
- Jeffy (sometimes)
- Paying bills
- Failing in killing Bowser
- Getting beaten by Bowser
- Chef Poo Poo
- Egg rolls
- Paying parking tickets
- Purple pill (as seen in Chef Pee Pee Pees Peas)
- Him peeing Peas
- Him peeing the letter P (5 Letter P's)
- Him peeing two P's peeing Peas
- Him peeing Chef Pee Pee peeing two P's peeing Peas
- Black Yoshi
- Mario (Usually when Jeffy misbehaves)
- Being called "old"
- Cleaning toilets
- Shrek pooping
- Rape (after getting raped by Judy)
- Bowser Junior making him mad
- Getting angry by Bowser
- Being a butler
- Cody and Junior as humans
- Charleyyy and Friends
- Play doh pizza
- Cookie Crisp
- Nerf Guns (to the point that he wishes they were banned)
- The Rat
- The loss of Lola
- Mario being weird to him as shown in Mario's Beautiful Date!
- Mario's irresponsible behavior
- Cussing (Currently, since it dropped due to Logan’s two channels got demonetized and SuperBowserLogan being family friendly)
- Being deaf
- Bowser Junior annoying him
- Bowser Junior's stupidity and mischief
- Mario being immature (possibly)
- Junior cussing
- Getting fired by Bowser (The New Chef! only)
- His hat being on fire
- Craig Junior
- Craig The Devil
- Drawing Jeffy (possibly)
- Gordon Ramsay (Arch Nemesis)
- Sleeping nude
- Chef/Slave (stated numerous times although he claims to only be a chef.)
- Cop (formerly)
- Plumber (formerly)
- Goodman Enterprises Employee (formerly)
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Security Guard (formerly)
- Grim reaper (formerly)
- The Rapper (formerly)
- Gym Leader (in Pokémon dimension)
- Illegal restaurateur (formerly)
- Owner of illegal restaurant (currently)
- "Junior! Your dinner's ready!"
- "SHUT THE HELL UP!"
- "UGH, WHAT DO YOU WANT JUNIOR?!"
- DEAR GOD!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN HERE?!
- "Stupid Brat!"
- "Ugh, I hate my life!"
- "I'mma tell your daddy. *deep breath* BOWSER!!!"
- "Every day is Taco Tuesday!"
- "WHAT BOWSER?!"
- "GOD DAMNIT, JEFFYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!"
- "Mmm mmm mmm!"
- "Happy birthday to the b***ard, happy birthday to the b***ard, happy birthday to the b***ard, eat your f**king cake!"
- "Nah, it's just me n****!"
- "Bone Apple Titty"
- "Eating a burger with no honey mustard"
- Koopa Troopa
- Brooklyn T. Guy (when turned evil)
- The Puppy (accidentally)
- Penguin Victim
- Baby Chicken (in egg)
- Shrimpo Hunter Episode 4
- Black Yoshi's Fried Chicken (Shot in the head by Tyreese)
- Bowser Junior's Sleepover (Killed by Chica)
- Bowser Junior's Midnight Snack! (Dies in explosion)
- April Fools! (Poisoned by Junior)
- The Ouija Board! (Killed by a possessed Ken)
- Chef Pee Pee’s Mistake! (possibly died to his fear to The Puppy in the asylum)
- Evil Chef Pee Pee! (revived)
- Bowser Junior Gets Rabies! (presumably)
- Bowser Junior's 8th Birthday! (Killed by Animatronics)
- The Magical Button! (revived)
- Friday The 13th! (debatable since when Bowser Junior and Cody took off Jason Voorhees' mask, he was in there alive...)
- Jeffy Plays Fortnite! (Shot by a Nerf Gun)
- Cody's Mistake! (drowns at the Beach after destroying Junior’s Sandcastle)
- Bowser Junior Almost Goes to Sleep Forever! (Gets shot twice by the Loan Dolphin)
- Jeffy's Coma (Died in the Earth's explosion)
- The Science Fair! (Got eaten by Cody's science fair project, Petey the Killer Plant)
- Bowser Junior’s Doll! (Possibly blasted into space with the voodoo doll)
- Flushed Away! (Dies in explosion)
Chef Pee Pee strongly loathes Bowser to the earth's core, often because of his attitude and how he rudely demands for his food to be done immediately. Bowser is one of Chef Pee Pee's least favorite things in the world. Bowser makes him work even more, leading to much stress in him. It is unknown why Bowser isn't really aware of Chef Pee Pee's feelings throughout the series, though it's possible that he simply doesn't care. Chef Pee Pee is forced to cook food for him, even when he's angry and in a bad mood. Sometimes, they are allies, but remain enemies most of the time. Chef Pee Pee dreams of getting Bowser out of his life, and even thinks of ways to kill him since he can't be freed until either he dies or until Bowser dies. Chef Pee Pee fears Bowser.
Status: Enemies (Friends on rare occasions)
Chef Pee Pee has animosity towards Bowser Junior, yet he is forced to take care of him and his friends due to Bowser's irresponsibility for his own son despite the latter's love towards Junior. He is easily angered by Junior's spoiled and mischievous actions, especially when they are targeted at him.
However, like Bowser, Chef Pee Pee is shown to care for Junior deeply, but to an even greater extent. An example of this is in the episode "Mother's Day!" Junior gives Chef Pee Pee (dressed as Junior's fake mom) a card, thus making the chef truly touched by his efforts in making him happy. Chef Pee-Pee even tries to get Bowser off Junior while beating him up. After the truth is revealed, Junior hugs and says he loves him. Chef Pee Pee (sort of) admits he loves him too. This happened again in "Bowser Junior's New Room!", yet it was more mumbled than in this instance.
In "Bowser Junior's Big Vacation!", Junior asked Chef Pee Pee if he wanted to go to Disneyland or the Grand Canyon with him. Chef Pee Pee stated that Junior was never his friend and that he would rather sit his hand on the stove for a week than hang out with him. Chef Pee Pee even gave Junior a bowl of sand and told him to count every grain to try and make him go away. Junior then wished that Chef Pee Pee loved him; this wish turned Chef Pee Pee into a human overnight (Portrayed by Tito).
The Human Chef Pee Pee was originally very nice and friendly to Junior, and even gave him a Happy Meal for breakfast. Overtime however, Human Chef Pee Pee became even more violent and homicidal than his former self, trying to kill Junior several times. First, he used Happy Meals full of nothing but violent weapons, then taking Junior to Disneyland to try and kill him with the rides. Human Chef Pee Pee eventually did manage to successfully kill Junior by throwing him off of the cliff of the Grand Canyon. This however, was all merely just a dream Junior had while sleeping in class.
In real life however, Chef Pee Pee offered Junior a real trip to Walt Disney World as a surprise, even willing to leave his cooking to go with him. Chef Pee Pee admitted that even though Junior was a brat and he hated him, he would always be his brat.
As of "Bowser Junior's New Room!", Chef Pee Pee is now Junior's roommate, much to his dismay, displeasure, and annoyance. However, the trade-off is that Chef Pee Pee has a decent bed for the very first time in the series outside of one video. He no longer sleeps on the couch or in the kitchen after that point.
In Bowser Junior's Prank Gone Wrong!, It has been revealed that Junior had lost every respect for the latter, meaning that he never like him since they first met. When Chef Pee Pee tells Bowser two times to punish Junior by grounding him for making him deaf, Bowser ends up beating him up for not cooking. When Bowser tells Steve where Junior is, Steve tells his name and Bowser agrees and leaves. When Chef Pee Pee tries to make Junior deaf, Junior saids to him that he doesn’t have ears which made the latter cry in misery.
As of for now, He will be handling all of Junior’s disabilities.
Status: Netural (Friends on rare occasions)
Along with Mario, Chef Pee Pee and Goodman are arch-enemies. Chef Pee Pee gets angry with Goodman a lot because he hates his former job with him and how Chef Pee Pee got arrested by him several times. Goodman also thinks Chef Pee Pee is immature for tasing Bowser. In Chef Pee Pee Goes to Hollywood! Chef Pee Pee "cooks" Goodman one of his favorite childhood foods, a blue waffle so he can avoid paying Goodman 50k. In turn Goodman forgives Chef Pee Pee for his 50k dollars in the aforemented episode. Chef Pee Pee has a weird expression on his face as the episode ends pointing out that Pee Pee thinks Mr. Goodman is weird.
Like Junior and Joseph, Chef Pee Pee thinks Cody to be weird and gay, especially since Cody makes out with his Ken doll 24/7 and finds it gross. An example of this is in "Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World Part 1." Chef Pee Pee is forced to sleep in the same bed as Cody and Ken, much to his disgust. After the lights are out, Chef Pee Pee hears Cody talking seductively to Ken, which results in Chef Pee-Pee telling him to shut up.
They get along very well with each other. Chef Pee Pee likes the way Mario ask him for food politely, since they're the only ones who don't treat him badly like Bowser and his son. He is shown to be much more relaxed and friendly around him than he is around Bowser, whose yelling often makes him tense. But for some reason, he hasn't decided to work for him instead of Bowser (although this is because he is in a slave contract with Bowser).
Despite being friends, Chef Pee Pee can be very aggressive at Mario whenever Jeffy misbehaves while Mario can be very aggressive to him in some episodes.
Status: Friends (Enemies whenever Jeffy misbehaves)
Unlike his relationship with all of Mario's friends, Chef Pee Pee and Shrek is mixed. On one hand, Chef Pee Pee respects Shrek for being more tolerable then Bowser and Bowser Junior. On another hand, Chef Pee Pee finds Shrek gross and disgusting, such as in Shrek's Homemade Cheesecake and Mine!, and dislikes him.
In older Episodes, Chef Pee Pee had a nice relationship with Black Yoshi. He seemed to be happy with helping him so he could kill Bowser. However, in Black Yoshi's Fried Chicken and in newer episodes, he says "he does not care for Black Yoshi", hinting he doesn't like Black Yoshi for whatever reason or this hints that his friendship with him has ended, mainly because Black Yoshi becoming lazy, violent, cruel, whiny and only does the same thing to Mario by asking him for money. Even though the two don't seem to interact each other as much, Chef Pee Pee does seem to be annoyed and sick of his actions.
Chef Pee Pee's hate towards Jeffy surpasses even Junior's, because he acts very similar to the latter and thinks Jeffy is even more annoying, troublesome and problematic than Junior is. Ever since Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter!, because of Jeffy's stupidity and obnoxious behavior at the end of the episode, he got so annoyed with Jeffy's shenanigans to the point where he would've killed Jeffy had Mario not showed up in time. Fortunately for him, Mario is the one that mostly deals with Jeffy's obnoxious attitude.
In Jeffy's Nanny!, Chef Pee Pee is furious with Jeffy after he put peanut butter and jelly buns all over the kitchen. He even tells Mario to punish Jeffy, and even tells him that if Jeffy were his son he would beat his ass.
Chef Poo Poo
Chef Pee Pee hated him in his debut, but in Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster!, he doesn't necessarily care now.
- Turtle Soup (also mentioned in Bowser Junior's Mom!)
- Cheeto Puff Potato Surprise
- Doritos and Frosted Flakes
- Blue Waffle Surprise
- Green Bean Peanut Butter Cracker Lasagna
- Chicken and gnocchi with dumdum garnish
- Four Cheese Cheesy Cheese-It
- Donuts & Rice
- Burnt Lasagna
- Fried Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Tomato and Broccoli Soup
- Chicken nuggets with tuna and green Jell-O
- Fried Trix cereal
- Mac 'n Cheese with frozen carrots and peas
- Boiled Banana
- Toilet infested seafood
- Fried Goldfish, Muffins and Fruit Snacks
Robot Chef Pee Pee is a robotic counterpart of Chef Pee Pee. He is the main antagonist in Chef Pee Pee The Robot. He replaced the real Chef Pee Pee while the real one was in two months on vacation on Happy Merry Christmas! He got killed by Bowser Junior when he pushed him in the bathtub.
Evil Chef Pee Pee
Evil Chef Pee Pee is a evil counterpart of Chef Pee Pee who appeared in Evil Chef Pee Pee! When Chef Pee Pee dies, Craig The Devil resurrected him but evil. He kills Bowser, Brooklyn T. Guy, and almost kills Bowser Junior. He also makes a cameo in a false flashback in No Crust!
Zombie Chef Pee Pee
Zombie Chef Pee Pee, also known as Green Chef Pee Pee, is a green counterpart of Chef Pee Pee who appeared in Zombie Bowser! He is green in color due to food poisoning.
Chef Beep Beep
Chef Beep Beep is Chef Pee Pee, but covered in aluminum foil and acts like a robot, even though he isn't really one. He appeared in Bowser Junior Goes to the Future!
Human Chef Pee Pee
He is a version of Chef Pee Pee who appeared in Bowser Junior's dream in Bowser Junior's Big Vacation! While he seemed innocent at the start, he turned out to be evil and didn't like Junior. He ended up pushing Junior to the Grand Canyon at the end of Junior's dream. He is played by Tito Jimenez.
Corn Dog Chef Pee Pee
Corn Dog chef pee pee is chef pee pee after he was accidentally turned into a corn dog by Junior in Bowser Junior's Curse!
- Murder: He killed multiple characters, (e.g. Bowser, Brooklyn T. Guy, and Toad). In No Crust!, he "murderers" Junior's sandwich. In Among Us, he kills Bowser, Shrek, Jeffy, and Joseph and was found as the impostor.
- Assault: Multiple accounts against his least favorite thing in the world, Bowser, and his second least favorite thing in the world, Bowser Junior. He also knocked out Tom Brady with a rolling pin in The Super Bowl Problem!
- Attempted Murder: In Bowser Junior's Happy Meal, he let Junior almost die from giving him a pair of scissors that Junior tried to catch with his hands. In Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter!, he threatens to kill Jeffy. He also pulls a gun on Bowser Junior in The Purge!
- Animal Cruelty: In Koopa's New Job, he stabbed a Koopa Troopa, which is a Turtle. In Bowser Junior's Birthday Cake, Chef Pee Pee was beating up a cat and banging it on the counters. In Life is Ruff, Junior was in Chompy's body and Pee Pee beat him up.
- Running An Illegal Business: In Chef Pee Pee's Restaurant!, he ran a restaurant in the house called Bone Apple Titty without a business license.
- Attempted Arson: He almost burnt down Junior's house in Bowser Junior Gets Jinxed!
- Grievous Bodily Harm: After realizing that Junior had been lying about his broken leg, Chef Pee Pee beats him up, breaking Junior's leg for real.
- Health Code Violations: His cooking is shown to be disgusting and once poisoned Bowser on purpose with a tainted cheeseburger. In the same episode, his workplace was messy which can lead to health hazards. In Bowser's Milkshake Chef Pee Pee was seen throwing pills in a plate of food.
- Vandalism/Criminal Damage: In Bowser Junior's AirPods!, he put Junior's (it belongs to Richard) AirPods in the garbage disposal, along with throwing his M.A.R.S down on the ground in Bowser Junior's Bad News! In Hide And Seek!, he shattered Bowser's dishes.
- Child Abuse: Sometimes, he beats and fights Bowser Junior. In The Fight!, he knocks out Bully Bill. In Junior's Embarrassing Video!, he bullies Junior after he accidentally poops his pants.
- Forced Suicide: In the Pokemon series, he makes all three of his Pokemon commit suicide inadvertently.
- Theft: In Jeffy's Online School!, he stole Jimmy Johns then renamed the restaurant is call Fancy Restaurant with a "Chef Emoji." In The Jewelry Heist!, he stole jewelry from a jewelry shop.
- Credit Card Fraud: In Bowser Junior's Pink Bib! he bought a bib for Bowser Junior using Super D's credit card.
- Harassment: In Bowser Junior's Revenge!, he uses his phone to harass Cody.
- Face Mask Violation (COVID-19 Exclusive): In Chef Pee Pee Goes To Hollywood!, he goes to Jason Derulo's house during the COVID-19 pandemic without wearing a face mask. In Bowser Junior’s Pink Bib!, he and Brooklyn T. Guy work at Burger Queen during the COVID-19 pandemic without wearing face masks. In Jeffy’s Christmas Gift!, he and Mario go to Target during the COVID-19 pandemic without wearing face masks.
- Robbery: In The Jewelry Heist!, he along with Junior and Cody break into a jewelry store in order to win $5,000 from the Loan Dolphin.
- Attempted Assault: In Jeffy Almost Drowns!, he and Marvin tamper with Brad's food, trying to harm him.
- He appears in Lovell's Channel and does reaction videos, but the only difference is that he does not wear his chef attire. Instead, he wears a casual black shirt, similar to his casual appearance in Chef Pee Pee Quits!
- According to Pop Rocks and Coke!, Chef Pee Pee may have been undocumented.
- In Sicken, it is revealed Pee Pee is actually a nickname he received due to a genital piercing that he has that periodically gets infected. His real name is Fernando.
- Despite being Italian, his real name Fernando is actually a Spanish and Portuguese name.
- Chef Pee Pee is portrayed by a Melissa and Doug chef puppet.
- His father is a King.
- He was born in France, but he stated numerous times that he's Italian.
- Starting with The Fly, Chef Pee Pee's clothes now has the words "Chef Pee Pee" on the left, near his arm, however, in the episode "Chef Pee Pee's Birthday" he is seen given the clothes by Jackie Chu, this might mean that Chef Pee Pee's birthday might have been made before The Fly.
- In his earliest appearances, he would kill Koopas and then turn them into turtle soup.
- In his current appearances, Chef Pee Pee would most likely represent Wrath, due to his severe anger towards Bowser, Bowser Junior, Jeffy, etc.
- Although Chef Pee Pee claims he was unable to quit in Mario's Wig, he was still able to in the Chef Pee Pee Quits series. Though the the series is non-canon, granted.
- Despite severely hating Bowser and largely disliking Junior, he has been showing care for them.
- In Bowser's Depression, Chef Pee Pee saved Bowser after finding out that he was hanging himself.
- In Mother's Day! Chef Pee Pee gently admits that he deeply loves Junior.
- In Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3, Chef Pee Pee saves Junior from Bowser.
- In Bowser Junior Loses Thomas!, he tries to save Junior from committing suicide.
- In Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday!, he said that he still cares about him, even though he is a brat.
- In Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2, he is shown to be kind of caring about Junior.
- In Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise!, he is shown to like Junior's work and genuine thoughts about his birthday.
- In Bowser Junior Stubs His Toe!, he hopes for Junior to get better and even cries on Junior's death.
- In Turkey Tyranny!, Chef Pee Pee is shown protecting Junior from the cop.
- In Stuck!, Chef Pee Pee cries of Junior being missing for three weeks.
- In Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!, Chef Pee Pee tries pleasing Junior by throwing a surprise birthday party.
- His parents got a divorce over Monopoly.
- He was in Bowser Junior's show and tell at summer school.
- In the first season and some of the second (most notably in his 1st appearance), his accent was more Italian, he loved working for Bowser, and he was far less intelligent. From late season two onwards, his accent is more American and he is smarter.
- Nowadays, he says "hell" in practically every sentence he makes.
- Despite hating cooking for his least favorite thing on the planet, Bowser, he has deep down cared for him and his son.
- Although Toad used to be the unluckiest person of SML, Chef Pee Pee, Joseph, and Mario are now shown to have a far worst life.
- Chef Pee Pee has had a fear of Ferris Wheels since he was three years old, as revealed in Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair! However, he doesn't want to talk about it, merely saying that it is really "tragic."
- He owns a Magikarp, Snorlax, Psyduck, and Weedle and is a gym leader in the Pokemon series.
- Everytime he appears, Italian music plays, the song can be found here.
- After realizing how much hate Chef Pee Pee was getting, Lovell (Chef Pee Pee's voice actor) tells the fans, in a behind the scenes video, "Don't diss my n****."
- Chef Pee Pee swears a lot; out of all the SML characters, he is the only one who swears constantly.
- It is revealed in The Purge that he hates Junior simply because he exists.
- Despite hating Toad, Chef Pee Pee has been shown to enjoy his music. He listened to one of his songs in Bowser Junior's Summer School 5, andChef Pee Pee's Mistake!
- According to Mother's Day!, Chef Pee Pee keeps tampons.
- Chef Pee Pee currently has no soul, as he sold it to Craig The Devil for a strike in bowling (but he was conned into only getting a spare).
- Chef Pee Pee has a clone named Chef Poo Poo.
- There is a running gag in the series where everyone accuses Chef Pee Pee of being gay even though he is straight.
- Chef Pee Pee's dream is to be free from cooking and cleaning and to have Bowser dead.
- Chef Pee Pee's theme song was once heard in the Teen Titans Go! episode, Grube's Fairytales. 
- Chef Pee Pee is similar to Squidward from SpongeBob SquarePants, Grim from The Grim Adventure of Billy And Mandy, Sourpuss from the classic Terrytoons shorts, Benson from Regular Show, Bert from Sesame Street, David Seville from Alvin & the Chipmunks, and Cranky the Crane from Thomas & Friends.
- Chef Pee Pee was arrested in Bowser Junior's Summer School 7 because Junior said he was child molesting him, but it was a lie.
- Chef Pee Pee's puppet is real; it is sold by Melissa & Doug, with the difference it does not have the words "Pee Pee" on it. It is also unique among other Melissa & Doug puppets, most notably his eyes are further apart, his mustache is wider, and his hair is shorter, and you can name the puppet as you want.
- He does not like to sleep nude, as revealed in Truth or Dare!
- It is revealed that Chef Pee Pee is uncircumsiced in The Mystery Safe.
- Chef Pee Pee exclaims in Superpowers 2 https://sml.fandom.com/wiki/SuperPowers_2 that he would "plow" Bowser, meaning he has sexual feelings for the latter despite hating him.
- In Bowser Junior's Playtime, he exclaims that he would have married Chester The Cheetah, a male mascot for Cheetos, if it wasn't for the "government, meaning Chef Pee Pee can be somewhat bisexual. More evidences showing that he is bi is in Chef Pee Pee The Babysitter! he says that his food smells like his "Ex-Girlfriend Panties." He also tried online-dating for a girlfriend in Chef Pee Pee's Accident!
- His legal name was changed to Poopy Butt, though this was most likely changed back, or non-canon.
- Chef Pee Pee has killed 12 characters.
- After the episode, Bowser's Soup, Chef Pee Pee now has black burn marks on one of his fingers.
- In the SML Movie, Sicken, Chef Pee Pee's first name is revealed as Fernando after he told his story about his piercing.
- Even though it was indirectly revealed to be born in France, he may be Italian.
- It is possible that Chef Pee Pee has Bulimia Nervosa, as he has said "I make myself throw up", and that he worries about his weight.
- Chef Pee Pee associates with the Blood gang.
- Chef Pee Pee has a third nipple.
- His favorite fruit is pears.
- His favorite holiday is Christmas, as revealed in Bowser Junior Meets Santa Claus!
- According to Bowser, Chef Pee Pee's phone number is [].
- It is revealed in Bowser Junior Almost Goes To Sleep Forever!, that he is allergic to grapes.
- His favorite snacks are Zebra Cakes.
- Chef Pee Pee has been given two different birth years, as in Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise! he turns 26, this video was released in 2016, making his birth year 1990. However, in Chef Pee Pee's Accident! his dating profile list his birthday as July 27, 1989.
- In Chef Pee Pee's Cooking Sucks!, it's revealed that Chef Pee Pee weighs 154 pounds and that also makes himself throw up after each meal, due to him wanting to be a male model. In Chef Pee Pee's Accident!, its shown on his dating profile that he weighs 140 pounds, thus proving his statement to be true.
- He actually has a depressing backstory, which involves being mistreated by his parents, and this is shown when he is shown numerous being ignored, and somewhat being hated and looked upon.
- It's revealed in Bowser Junior's Crazy Sleepover!, that he grew up in an orphanage.
- Goodman reveals in Chef Pee Pee's Restaurant!, that Chef Pee Pee has a credit score of 4 out of 800.
- He, along with Bowser never had passports, indicating that they're unable to travel to any country, as revealed in Bowser Junior Needs Help!
- He has called Bowser Junior a "N***a", in older and newer videos.
- Chef Pee Pee can commonly be compared with Squidward from SpongeBob Squarepants. They are both grumpy, are both constantly pestered by two characters (SpongeBob and Patrick for Squidward and Bowser and Bowser Junior for Chef Pee Pee), and both act like jerks and are punished for it. Chef Pee Pee and Squidward are also very unlucky as well.
- In Bowser Junior Goes Bowling! Chef Pee Pee sells his soul to Craig, which means he is going to hell.
- Though Chef Pee Pee is commonly tortured by Bowser in the series, Bowser almost never fires Chef Pee Pee.
- In Bowser Junior The Babysitter, it revealed that Chef Pee Pee has a credit score of 6, one point than Mario's credit score of 5.
- Due to Logan trying to stay family friendly on SuperBowserLogan (Now renamed to SML due to how Logan got sued by Nintendo), Chef Pee Pee doesn’t swear or cuss anymore as of now.
- In addition, as of 2020, his name is no longer to be on YouTube video titles and thumbnails due to how the word “Pee pee” is offensive to YouTube as "Pee pee" is a term for male genitalia.
- This is the 6 time were Chef Pee Pee appears as a cameo.
- Chef Pee Pee's birthday is only celebrated once.
- Chef Pee Pee guest starred in Jason Derulo's 30 Million follower Tiktok.
- Since Jeffy is seen sleeping in his bed, it's possible that he sleeps on the couch again
- According to Bowser Junior's Revenge, his number is [(818) 926-4756|+1 (818) 926-4756].
- He was only fired by Bowser once as briefly shown in The New Chef! where Bowser makes an attempt to replace him with Gordon Ramsay.
- In Cody's Sleepover, Chef Pee Pee said he has a restraining order on Cody's mom.
- Chef Pee Pee was actually kissed from Bowser Jr shown in Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair!
- He is as a human puppet on SML merch that is not owned by Nintendo that was made into a human puppet since because of the Melissa & Doug company who does puppets.
- He used to have a imagination friend called "Liony" shown in Bowser Junior's Imaginary Friend!
- In Jeffy's Easter Eggs! It's revealed that Chef Pee Pee likes Blondies
- Chef Pee Pee's birth location of France is revealed in Chef Pee Pee's Accident! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ5yCo-5_Ls).
-  He states his real name is Fernando
-  SML Movie: Chef Pee Pee's Accident!
- Chef Pee Pee has stated that he is Italian in Stuck!
- Chef Pee Pee's Cooking Sucks! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7TFQFmLiU)
- Jeffy Plays Fortnite! (https://youtu.be/31Pa173wwbQ?t=6m42s)
- Chef Pee Pee's Birthday Surprise!
- Bowser Junior's Cellphone
- Bowser Junior's Sleepover
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.