"Chef Jeffy" is the 451st episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy is a chef!
The episode starts with Mario while Jeffy comes with Thor's hammer. Mario asks where Jeffy get it from and Jeffy asked that he found it. Mario asks him to put it back but Jeffy doesn’t want to and Mario asks him. Jeffy asks Mario why he has to use the hammer for and he asks that there is a bug in the house so he’s gonna destroy it. Jeffy asks Mario that there is the bug and Mario wonders where it’s at and Jeffy hits Mario with the hammer instead of the bug.
Eventually, Goodman arrives because Mario has missed five months of house payment (while holding a maraca wearing a sombrero). Mario doesn't have the money so Goodman asks for either a new Lamborghini or a trip to Fiji. Mario can't do that either so he is willing to give Goodman a haircut. Goodman doesn't want it so he asks Mario to make him dinner, starting with a t-bone steak.
Mario goes to Chef Pee Pee to ask him to cook Goodman a steak, but The Fly comes and Jeffy knocks Chef Pee Pee out so he has to cook the steak for Goodman. In the end, Jeffy burns the steak, put it on a cupcake tray and put gummy worms all over it.
Upon seeing the ruined steak, Mario hopes Goodman will still accept it, but he doesn't. Instead, Goodman wants to eat a dinosaur. So Mario calls Brooklyn T. Guy to help him find a dinosaur.
Brooklyn T. Guy and Mario uses a time machine to capture a dinosaur from the 200,000,000 BC. They succeeds and Brooklyn Guy knocks the dinosaur out and rips out its rib so Mario and Jeffy can cook it.
Mario brings the cooked dinosaur to Goodman, he eats it, likes it and tells Mario that he is excuse from one month of house payment and leaves. Mario went to the game room to sit down when Brooklyn Guy returns with an anaconda he found in the toilet.
- The Fart Gun is a weapon from the Despicable Me franchise. It was seen in previous SML videos.
- The dinosaur suit is the same one that was used in The Past Machine!.
- There were many SML parodies of this video before the official video was uploaded.
- This is the first time in a while to focus on Mario dealing with paying house payments for Goodman.
- This was uploaded 10 years after The Loss of a Retard.
- This is one of the few videos in which Jeffy was helpful towards a certain predicament.
- This episode bears similarities to an episode of Dick Figures called "Steakosaurus" where both these episodes have a character who wants to eat a dinosaur, and then, the main characters go back in prehistoric times to go and hunt for a dinosaur for the the character who wants to eat a dinosaur.
- Brooklyn Guy's time machine is essentially a PlayStation Move, which is mainly used for games like the Just Dance series.
- Brooklyn Guy also references how his time machine is made by Sony, who also made the PlayStation Move.
- This is one of the first episodes after a couple of years that Goodman doesn't cuss in a video.
- This episode starts a streak of back to back appearances of Brooklyn T. Guy that wouldn't end until The Human Potion!
- The title of the video was somewhat misleading because despite the episode being titled "Chef Jeffy", Jeffy doesn't appear for the majority of the video. However, it could be because Goodman's food was cooked by Jeffy.
- A watermark can be seen across Jeffy's shirt at the video card.
- Tito's face can be seen when the dinosaur roars. Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday! also did this error as well.
- The thumbnail has a "!" in it, while the video title doesn't.
- When Brooklyn Guy mentions about Rattlesnakes, he talks about how he has to remove poison from them. Rattlesnakes do not have poison which is caused from biting the creature and instead, they are actually venomous which happens when the creature injects venom from biting someone.
- When Jeffy talks at 4:57, his mouth doesn't open.
- At 1:19, Goodman said, 'Let me in my house,' despite the fact that he enters Mario's house and not his own. He should've said 'Let me in your house.' On the other hand, Goodman likely owns Mario's house.
- However, It is proven in Jeffy's Yard Sale! that Mario still didn't pay the house so Goodman still owns it.